[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i learn to not give a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1459781534599.png (425KB, 894x763px) Image search: [Google]
1459781534599.png
425KB, 894x763px
How do i learn to not give a fuck
>>
>>17571718
Care about anything else other than people
"Not giving a fuck" is an attitude that comes from only GIVING AN ACTUAL FUCK about only one thing. Focus on that thing.
What do you want to do with your life?
>>
>>17571718
Realize everything is actually meaningless
>>
why would you even want that? the key is to care, just not too much, and to know how to deal with stuff. not caring is basically just sociopathy. do you want to be a sociopath on purpose? if so go ahead by all means
>>
File: Top_cunt.jpg (46KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Top_cunt.jpg
46KB, 400x500px
>>17571988
I care about things. Like my life and my family. But i think i put WAY too much focus on other people and small meaningless shit.
>>
>>17571718
You're a speck of dust that was given the light of consciousness for a very brief moment that will fizzle out in seconds, if not less.
If you're having trouble not giving a fuck, look for reasons you do give a fuck. Then realize you're giving that fuck for absolutely no reason. Then drop it.
Pursue things you want, but don't get sidetracked. If you don't get it, don't be disappointed. If you do get it, don't get excited.
>>
>>17571718
I'd reccomend reading terrible terrible terrible. For being a goofy webcomic, it's taught me quiet a few life lessons.
>>
File: Squall_Feelings.jpg (180KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
Squall_Feelings.jpg
180KB, 709x462px
>>17571718
what exactly do you give a fuck about, OP?

for me it helps to think about future possibilities, and the steps required to achieve such
>might not be able to meet girl on tinder because car is in shop and might not come out on schedule
>think about just going to the pool and chatting up a qt, at the very least get some company
>>
>>17571718
It's not about learning to not give a fuck.

It's about unlearning to give a fuck
>>
>>17571718
Alot of vidya, alot of anime, stay in your room as much as possible.
You start the thread with a baka, but have you actually even 1CC'd any 2hu game even? Work on stuff like that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.