[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fit is unhelpfull af. pls adv, what is the most effective way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: hips.jpg (94KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hips.jpg
94KB, 1200x1200px
fit is unhelpfull af. pls adv, what is the most effective way to burn calories without leaving your apt?
>>
Put down the fucking fork. Also read the /fit/ sticky
>>
>>17571548
oh my god, it´s fit alll over again. nevermind. i´ll figure it out on my own then.
>>
>>17571545
Fit is very helpful, read the sticky. You aren't a special snowflake, I promise all the stuff in the sticky for the most part applies to you.
>>
>>17571552
you guys... i´ve read the sticky. i just want to know what´s the most effective way to burn calories AT HOME, NOW, WITHEOUT a machine.
>>
>>17571558
eat fewer calories.
>>
>>17571550
You can't escape us. Now read the sticky again
>>
>>17571563
my god. ARE YOU SERIOUS? i just want to do some exercise. i AM eating beneath my daily caloric need ffs
>>
>>17571569
i will find you and i will cut you
>>
>>17571545
100 push ups
100 sit ups
at least 1 km every other day.
>>
>>17571572
just fucking walk up and down the stairs 50 times a day.
oh and drink nothing but water
>>
>>17571572
Go run in traffic.

Look into HIIT or LISS cardio. Really doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at a caloric defecit. And quit being a cunt.
>>
>>17571579
fucking one punch man faggots spreading that shit every fucking possible way
>>
>>17571550
what would you be willing to do, to lose weight?
>>17571558
probably sitting in a bathtub full of cold water. not too cold, you don't want to hypothermia.
>>
>>17571580
i have no stairs i can use
i already do that

>>17571579
something a bit more elaborated?
also, 1km inside my apt? what´s wrong with your reading comprehension, anon?
>>
Who /fit/ here?!
>>
>>17571588
>something a bit more elaborated?
he's trolling you, that's the routine from 1-punch man, a manga.
>>
>>17571572
if you're serious:
JUMP ROPE.
do intervals of 3 minutes, 1 minute of rest between them.
start with 3 intervals, work up to 10-12.

it will kick your ass.
>>
>>17571584
HIIT works like a charm. Everyday for an hour or 2. You can find videos on YouTube of full complete workouts- you don't even have to pay to view them.
>>
>>17571587
>what would you be willing to do, to lose weight?
everything that doesn´t ruin my health, requires me to leave my apt (i have time to exercise when my baby is asleep, but i can´t leave it alone), costs more than 50 dollars or makes noise.

i already shower cold. that doesn´t count, i suppose, since the goal is to get my body to rise temperature over a period of time? wouldn´t exercising be more effective?
>>
>>17571601
Not eating so much shit is more effective. But since you're dumb I'll explain, cold water makes your body raise its core internal temperature
>>
>>17571596
i did rope jumping and trampoline workouts. they do kick ass, but i´m breastfeeding atm so my boobs are huge and sore., jumping is a really bad idea, trust me...

but i´ll try to find a good hiit vid on youtube.
>>
>>17571604
that´s exactly what i said in my post... but thanks anyways
>>
>>17571601
Maybe you can find an used rowing machine for that price (more likely under 100 for an old model), that would be best for your circumstances.
Unless you want to jump rope, great exercise but hard on the knees if you're obese.
>>
>>17571614
Just put down the fork. Excercise if for getting healthy, not losing weight. I still don't understand how you're not getting this
>>
>>17571545
You can do bodyweight exercises, push-ups and planks and shit. If you have steps you could do step-ups. If you also got one of those doorframe pull-up bars you could make a somewhat balanced workout for yourself. Maybe pace around a lot too? It's actually pretty hard to just burn calories in any significant quantity through exercise alone. That's why dieting is so much more important for weight loss. Lifting is ideal because it creates a steady metabolic increase while you're recovering from workouts that don't take all that long, whereas you have to run quite a bit to burn, say, 500 calories. However, it sounds like you can't do that right now.
>>
>>17571611
If you're currently nursing you should be trying to gain weight, not lose it.
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
Don't eat.

The answer is going to be the same here as it is on /fit/
>>
>>17571545
>most effective

High weight low rep compound lifts.

But since you're a girl, just do some yoga and sit ups to target your stubborn fat.
>>
>>17571749
Yoga is so boring. I don't understand why other women love it so much. Maybe I'm a sub species of female but even weightlifting is better than yoga.
>>
>>17571572
If you're not losing weight, you're not eating less calories than you're expending. Metabolism calculators only calculate based on a few assumptions, so you're likely consuming more or as many calories as you expend. There are also hidden calories you aren't counting, especially in take out. The calories on the menus at McDonald's and Starbucks are way under actuals. Also the calories you burn doing activities is also based on assumptions. Cut more. I'm on a moderate cut right now to deepen some inserts and lose some face fat. I'm already only 12% BF so I'm still close to my maintenance intake. Online calculators put my needs at 1700 kcal but I typically need under 1500 for maintenance, 1200 for a cut, 1000 for an aggressive cut.
>>
This is the most difficult hurtle to convince people when trying to lose weight.

Do you know what a 2 mile run burns? Like 400 calories. Which is about a snickers bar.

You know what would be extremely more efficient? Just not eating the fucking snickers bar in the first place.

Bam, >400 below maintenance, without doing shit.

If you want to lose weight, you eat less. The only real weight loss effects you get from exercise come from having pounds of muscle, which burns calories by existing. Considering you're a lady who won't be leaving her apartment, you can forget about putting on 10lbs of lean to help keep the weight off.

/fit/ gave you this answer because it's the correct one.
>>
>>17571545
Eat less. There's no shortcut to this. If you eat with a 500 cal deficit you will lose about a pound or 2 a week. Just make sure you're not malnourished.

Sit upd, push ups, jump rope, fucking zumba if you have to. I don't care how swollen you are. Buy a damn sports bra. Those costs much less than $50.

These all take time and if you're waiting for a quick fix have fun being fat for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17571761
Weightlifting IS better than yoga at burning calories efficiently.

Since you only are in an apartment and I doubt your have room for a power cage,0 consider a kettle bell.
>>
>>17571545
get a weighted hula hoop.
it's like 200 calories for 30 minutes
>>
How to ass anons?
Anything else than squats?
Im 99lbs and plankass aint dank
>>
>>17571808
Squats and deadlifts, really. There's not too much else you can do for the booty.

I mean there are, but the are going to be far less efficient.
>>
Burpees, run/jump up stairs, squats, lunges, pushups, hand stands, situps
>>
>>17571579
fuck situps.
squats, lunges, pull-ups, planks.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473712771538.jpg (57KB, 700x874px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473712771538.jpg
57KB, 700x874px
>>17571579
50 Pushups, adding 5 every other day for 10 days
50 Situps, same as aforementioned
50 squats, same
100 jumping jacks every day.

good start just to get moving, modify as you like. helped me get my blood going and do the military count (1-2-3-1, 1-2-3-2) in jumping jacks. No big physical change except mood, energy and fitting of clothes. watch your diet, too. eat less of whatever, then substitute that for something healthier. Take your time and have fun with it. Fuck a strict regiment.
>>
>>17571611
>losing weight while nursing
the fuck
>>
>>17571545
burning calories?
laughing or having sex are pretty good options
>>
>>17571572
if you think diets actually help, you're retarded
>>
>calories = weight
lol
>>
>>17571923
If you think that literally anything besides diet matters, YOU are retarded.
>>
>>17571545
i dont think there is a specific exercise, its jut whatever gets your heart pumping the most. losing weight is easy when it comes to working out. you dont even have to think, you could go for a jog, do some light weights for high reps, skip rope, body weight exercises. fuck, its not hard, and anyway, if you want to lose weight, eat less calories. working out means fuck all if you consume more calories than you burn off. one day im going to do some experiment to prove how easy it is to lose weight.
>>
Eating celery
>>
>>17571558
freeletics
>>
>>17571545
Eat less, faggot. That's the only way to lose weight without exercising.
>>
burpees and jumping jacks. just do those and eat like half the calories you want to eat.
>>
>>17572627
adding jump rope, but that's equipment and ceiling has to be high enough. also frustrating until you get good at it.
>>
>>17571550
>go to fit
>get told to stop eating so fucking much
>wow, its like they dont even understand genetics
>i have to eat a slice of cake per day, with 2 donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast
>>
>download myfitnesspal
>calculate bmr
>create meal plans where you eat under bmr
>do 30-60 minutes of vigorous calisthenics a day
>i.e squats, push ups, jumping jacks etc, pick your poison, just try to have a balanced work out
>buy some dumbells for access to more workouts
>just keep at it
>don't be discouraged if you fail your first go

Source: currently in the process of losing 80 pounds, halfway there
>>
>>17571545
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=calorie+burning+home+bodyweight+workouts+for+women
>>
File: O2bCM.gif (14KB, 368x328px) Image search: [Google]
O2bCM.gif
14KB, 368x328px
>>17571545
>what is the most effective way to burn calorie
First, caloric analysis isn't what you want for fat reduction.

To reduce fat you need to reduce glycogenic uptake below your metabolic base load. This has very little do do with calories.

Take a stick of butter. Huge # calories. Almost zero glycogenic potential.

Your fat cells store glucose in a state we call triglycerides. This is a fatty acid, but it's made out of sugar-- glucose.

Foods that DO have glycogenic potential are of a limited type set
- Sugars: sucrose, maltose, dextrose etc-- notice a pattern?
- Starches, with some exceptions like xylitol-- we don't metabolize this guy in a coherent manner, even more curious: it's a pseudo sweet starch.
- Carbohydrates, simplexes and complexes there of
- Alcohol, though we really just mean ethanol. Most other alcohols just kill us, where as ethanol metabolizes to glucose + JUNK-1 series wastes in the liver, which is exactly the same vector fructose and inverted fructose (HFCS) take.

Clear?

If you want to get skinny eat more
- Nuts, seeds, high fiber plants, plants with high micro nutritional value per calorie, water, tea & coffee-- cream but no sugar unless a pseudo-- dead animals, plant fats, mushrooms, etc.

Eat less to none
- Soda, fruit juice, health food, diet food, bagged food, frozen food--unless fresh frozen, not shit in syrups and what not--pasta, bread, rice, high starch plants like potato, etc.

Cut your starch and sugar intake, raise your protein, fatty acid, and soluble fiber rich plant material intake.

Come back in 60 days and report your results.

If any of you want citations, look up neuvolipogenesis in any metabolic physiology text book. This isn't new bleeding edge science or something.

Also look into what caloric analysis actually is-- f.ex, the oxygen bomb test. And simply try to relate the process to your understanding of metabolism. Pict is related.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.