[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I'm in a bit of a conundrum. In one of my classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1454570855089.jpg (8KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
1454570855089.jpg
8KB, 294x172px
/adv/ I'm in a bit of a conundrum. In one of my classes at uni there's this cute girl that sits at the front of class and I notice her "stealthily" looking back at me 5 to 10 times every single class.

As it seems to me, this girl is interested. I found her on fb because I'm also interested in her, but I want some advice on that.

Should I add her on fb and try to get things going there, or just wait?
>>
>>17571284

kids: "daddy how did you meet mommy"
you: "well i was in class and i noticed her "stealthily" looking back at me 5 to 10 times every single class so i added her on facebook"
>>
>>17571324
Lol I know it isn't exactly romantic but fuck it man, I don't wanna waste any time. Girls like that get swept up quick if you fuck around.
>>
Anybody got any advice to me on this? Cmon.
>>
Yeah, if she's in your class, adding her on FB is a good move. You could make conversation about an assignment or something.
>>
>>17571479
Thanks man, we have out first exam next week so that's a good subject to bring up... But I don't know how to explain how the hell I found her on fb.
>>
>>17571549
just tell her you love her, whats the big deal? if she rejects you so what? theres plenty more girls
>>
>>17571551
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17571549
dont add her on fb before talking to her
for the love of god
>>
>>17571565
Cuz she'll think I'm a creep or what?
>>
>>17571583
well its kinda weird i guess.
just talk to the girl, its not that hard.
>>
>>17571284
Dont add on fb and go say hi you pussy.
>>
>>17571589
>>17571591
I just don't wanna wait around too long, because now I won't be able to see her until monday.
>>
>>17571599
believe it or not she isn't going to get married over the weekend

i know how you're feeling though, there's a girl in my class who's obviously interested in me, and i'm interested in her, but i got cold feet and can't ask her out until monday either
>>
Well thanks guys, I appreciate the input.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.