[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling defeated as fuck please at least someone hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm feeling defeated as fuck please at least someone hear me out and tell me my next step because i feel like trash, Ill be blunt as fuck.

Was with girl, liked her alot even tho she was a slut, had to break it off with her after we went on a date one time and i put a lot of effort into it and afterwards she wanted to walk past a place where her "crush" worked with me still with her.

Then after I broke it off with her I asked out a girl I really liked from my class, We went on 1 date and she came to my house the second time, we watched TV and cuddled, And i kissed her goodnight. She has not spoken to me since, 100% mute. And she Stoped coming to the class I'm in, I even got drunk with some friends and texted her "Its all good between us don't feel embarrassed, come to class haha" And nothing, and I REALLY liked this girl. I just feel like pure garbage. Wut do?
>>
Sounds like you need to grow up and get your act together. Im pretty sure those two girls saw the red flag you were hoisting.

(Immature and needy, and needing validation)
>>
>>17571252

everyone has bad experiences. you're clearly not a bad guy if you can get these girls to begin with. the second girl probably has a reason other than you for why shes nto there.

post a pic if ur really concerned
>>
>>17571281
>page
Of the girl? If you mean me Im fine with my looks, its the fact that I invited her over, cooked for her and made her expensive nice virgin cocktails side note, all of this is not like redpill "I DO ALL THIS STUFF AND GET NOTHING BACK" but rather crushed because I liked her so much and was cool with her not being interested back and basely being a little cunt about it so she comes to class and still getting no form of response....
>>
>>17571334
For fuck sakes Im at the stage in my 20s where im complainitng on fucking 4chan and I cant even hold on to a girl for 2 dates + when I could trade my life for any number of underprivileged people who deserve my life far me. I always say time to end it all but people who say that are scum.
>>
>>17571334

so yes, redpill. you didnt REALLY like her, you apparently didnt know her at all.

post a pic of YOU.

life happens man stop worrying.
>>
>>17571334
>>17571339
Just a quick question side note, I always have the urge to convert my pain into pleasure for other people, like I wish i could slowily cut my finger off to Improve the lifes of others in need. Am i one of those retard cutter fuckfaces?
>>
>>17571348
Why post a picture of me?

I did know her, thats the reason I liked her fuck.... Loved animals, wanted to be a police officer, volunteered for disaster control ect what are you on about, a pic of me is nothing
>>
>>17571356

you liked parts of her. you didnt know who she was as a person. you like that she loved something, wnated to be something and yes some of her actions.

but you didn't like the sum of her parts, the way she treated you, etc. that speaks a lot abotu who she is as a person and its turned you very angry against her.
>>
>>17571368
Lol why are you trying to analyse this? Its not that I didnt like HOW she treated me, she treated me exceptionally well for 3 weeks, she even texted me alot after she came over but after that nothing, its like that dog experiment, the ones that showed the most love were the ones that were given both positive and nenitive reinforcement. everything was normal untill she ignored the fuck out of me and I have no reason or closure, driving me crazy.
>>
>>17571382

k
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.