[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes women abandon men despite a man's good intentions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: YdPf5qJ.jpg (62KB, 644x960px) Image search: [Google]
YdPf5qJ.jpg
62KB, 644x960px
What makes women abandon men despite a man's good intentions?
>>
>>17571251

a mans good intentions have nothing to do with what a woman wants, and especially not with how a woman feels.

and the reverse can be said. i dated a girl earlier this year who was my ideal partner. amazing tits, perfect ass, beautiful curls (my fetish) loved me to fuck her any way i want, let me be as dirty and demanding and dominant as i like, and she got off on it. even outside the bedroom she just did whatever i fucking asked and everything. lived right down the street, really easy.

BUT there was no emotion. i left her for a much uglier much more demanding girl who lived farther away because that girl inspired feelings in me.
>>
>>17571251
Society. Society used to teach faithfulness as a virtue, and women were faithful. Now society is rotten and so are the women.

You need to find a girl who isn't a hobag.
>>
>>17571251
biology
>>
>>17571278

What about when they cut contact out of the blue and don't reply or allow closure? What's the point?

In my experience, and throughout my entire life, this same thing has happened to me, I've never got any closure, even when I just ask for just closure.
>>
>>17571298

>whats the point

to avoid horrible fights. you act like women are the only ones who do this. women complain all the time that men cut contact out of the blue and odnt reply or allow closure. ive done it to girls. girls have done it to me.

people do what makes them the most comfortable. and having a long conversation about something doesn't actually give you closure.

if they had contacted you and talked you through it you'd call them a bitch for a different reason. that they were wrong, or that htey gave up, or this or that or the fifth thing.

which is normal. you dont want it to end. they do. which is why they didnt bother holding your hand through the process. cuz you'd only use it as a chance to argue them into staying.

usually when someone says 'pls i just want closure' they're lying. as soon id respond to you, you'd argue that what i said is wrong, or that we should give it another try or what have you.

why do you need 'closure'? the fact that they dont respond IS closure.
>>
>>17571251
>What makes women abandon men despite a man's good intentions?
A man's not-so-good actions. Or, in some cases, failures to act.
>>
Tiny penis will do it.
>>
>>17571298
>I've never got any closure, even when I just ask for just closure.
You get closure the same way you get it when somebody dies. What you're looking for isn't closure, but its opposite: you're trying to forcibly reopen things. And that is why you got ghosted.

Ghosting is an extremely cruel practice. It should only be used to escape abusers, and even then it should be acknowledged as only a lesser evil: "doing what you have to do" rather than "doing the right thing". But was it applied to you unfairly, OP? Your descriptions of yourself do not inspire confidence.
>>
That's a pretty vague question.

It's usually a desire that's left unfulfilled or the loss of interest. Lack of passion almost always has something to do with it, if a relationship becomes a routine sooner or later one of the partners will get bored of it. And when they become bored they'll find reasons to get out of the relationship and they'll be charmed much easier by other people, the temptation to cheat will become higher.
>>
>>17571357
In my eyes it's unfair. I do my duties, we have a fun time together, and then it just hits the fan. I don't abuse anyone and never have/will. I would at least like to know if it is because I was doing too much or too little, or they just felt like it wasn't right It may be selfish of me to want to know this. but I can respect if they don't want to talk about it after an answer.
>>
>man's good intentions

Your "intentions" are 100% worthless, what you DO is all that matters. I bet you also think you're a good person just because you haven't raped or assaulted anyone today, because actually DOING something good is too much effort for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 612x612px
>>17571251
I mean, you may be a good guy, but the girl simply isn't attracted to you anymore and will leave.

I use to date a really good natured girl who was really sweet but I dumped for a hotter girl.

Once something like this happens to you'll understand
>>
oh i don't know, maybe he's a fucking loser who's ultimately too lazy to get anything done and the small things he does right is entirely done for instant gratification/self-interest?

i don't give millennials any sort of confidence regardless of sex they're all selfish garbage tier losers.
>>
What do good intentions matter? That line of thinking is retarded and proves you're a lost cause
>>
File: 1472789071929.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1472789071929.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>17571437
> don't give millennials any sort of confidence regardless of sex they're all selfish garbage tier losers

Yes. Truly, it's the millennials that are the problem
>>
Good intentions don't mean shit if you sit on your ass playing video games all day
>>
>>17571318
This.

I had a girl that I had to break up with several times, and eventually block, because the "closure" she was looking for wasn't closure, she was trying to get back in a relationship. I had told her why, and it wasn't even a big deal, and yet every conversation with "I just want to understand why..." never satisfied her.
>>
>>17571391
>In my eyes it's unfair. I do my duties, we have a fun time together, and then it just hits the fan.
And you cling, and you whine, and you refuse to let go. And apparently, this is somehow predictable. And those predictions likely include the very things you describe, but they apparently don't end there.

They're afraid of you, senpai. These women have known you intimately for some nontrivial period of time. And then the feelings wear off, and what replaces them? Not the friendzone, nor even mere indifference, but fear. These women who have come to know you so well all somehow wind up afraid of you. Not just one: one women could be crazy or mean or any number of other flaws, and even two isn't unreasonable to write off as a run of bad luck. But the way you talk leads me to believe it's not just one, or two. There are apparently enough of them for this to be a consistent and long-running pattern.

This is all from your own descriptions. I haven't even heard their side. I don't claim to know what you are doing. All I see are a lot of very, very frightened exes. What am i supposed to think?

Maybe you can enlighten us. You spoke of the shit hitting the fan. That's quite a strong phrase. Not something I'd expect to hear used to describe a common lovers' spat, or drifting apart gradually. What's going on? Why does it frighten them?
>>
>>17571251
Besides the obvious like physical, sexual, or emotional abuse then that leaves us with the following:

>Lack of communication in the relationship

>Different ideas and goals for the future

>Cultural or religious differences

>Her family or your family do not approve of the relationship. Also, friends opinions can have somewhat of an impact for either sex.

>sexual compatibility is not equal. Example- male wants more sex female does not ,or female wants more sex and male does not.

>sexual appetites that are not compatible think of fetishes, three-ways, bi, open relationships, etc. If one partner wants to experiment and the other does not- expect for the relationship to end. Also on a side note most mature men and women will not be cucked, put up with fucked up fetishes, or want to participate in a three-way or open relationship.

>one partner or the other does not share pull her or his weight in the relationship. Financial, household or parenting responsibilities. This is why expectations and traditions should be discussed prior to the relationship evolving into something serious like marriage.

>Lack of time invested by one or both partners in maintaining the relationship to build stronger bonds-sexual, emotional, etc.

>Last, lack of mutual respect, lack of mutual appreciation, or a lack of trust by one partner or the other.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.