[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I just need advice on how to last longer without cumming.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4231.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4231.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys I just need advice on how to last longer without cumming. I've only ever had sex with my gf once (we were both virgins) and I was embarrassed oh how quickly I came.

Any tips to over come (pun not intended) this?
>>
>>17571030

What is the issue? If you cum early just fuck again it is not like if we cum once we are done for. You should be able to cum like 3-4 times easy.
>>
>>17571047
Still it's better to keep a constant rythim
>>
>>17571030
take your time, slow down and enjoy each other.
>>
Wear a condom or beat off before. Practice helps.
>>
When jerking, edge yourself, but don't cum. Keep doing this more and more.

Also, practice stoping your piss mid stream, hold, let go. Repeat.
>>
>>17571826
when trying to delay ejaculation you have to do the exact opposite of that, though.
>>
>>17571853
I don't know then. I drag out masterbating, and I last a long time during sex.
>>
>>17571030
Sex is not like fapping, focus on your pelvis and the thrust to her pubic bone.

Stop with the in and out bullshit, just go
>IN
>IN
>IN

Everytime you go, go further inside.
And obviously stop masturbating, that shit will fuck your brain up.
>>
>>17571030
Do long division in your head. Worked for me when I was just starting out. Now I can p much fuck till I'm exhausted.
>>
>>17571030
Grip really hard when you masterbate.
>>
>>17571030
Have amazing sex with her before penetration - make her orgasm with your mouth/fingers/toys first. Then when you finally penetrate her and orgasm quickly it won't matter.

It is completely normal to orgasm quickly when you are sexually inexperienced and doesn't mean anything except that it is maybe less fun for her. Get her off first, problem solved! With more experience, you'll be more relaxed and will naturally last longer. If you never last very long that is also fine, as long as you are great at non-penetrative sex. Have fun!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.