[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uninterested in romance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 58956710_p0.png (530KB, 730x1100px) Image search: [Google]
58956710_p0.png
530KB, 730x1100px
So I date a lot of guys and I never feel anything for any of them. They're annoying at best. I'm pretty sure I'm sexually attracted to men. I have a 2d husbando, and I eyefuck guys IRL a lot. But none of the ones I end up dating do I care about. It's like I want to get laid but there's no one I want to get laid by. Even the guys I think are hot are kind of annoying and I just start pointing out all their flaws.

I accidentally started dating this guy, could have gotten laid last night, but I just sent him home. I'm out of my mind horny until a real guy comes around and then it goes ice cold. Even if I go on multiple dates with them or spend like a month or two dating, still feel nothing. What is my problem and how do I find real men attractive?
>>
>>17570882
Sounds like a classic case of dating boys and not men.
>>
>>17570882
>accidentally
How the fuck does anyone accidentally date someone? Sounds like the fuck up here is you, not "them".
>>
>>17570892

The guy I am dating now is 5-10 years older than I am. I actually hate age gaps like this and I try to date younger men. If anything I find guys 15-20 most attractive, but they're also annoying because they don't have anything going on. And it's kind of socially unacceptable.
>>
>>17570904

He asked me out in a way that was socially awkward to turn down. I'd rather just be friends.
>>
>>17570907
You should've either refused going to the date that day, or you should've just been blunt about it the whole time.
Anyway, dump him I guess.
Seems like you got some real introspection to do, anyway.
>>
>>17570882

whos ur 2d husbado?

why are these guys annoying exactly?

what you want a decisive, assertive, and confident kind of guy, a guy you have to work for to gain his approval?
>>
You sound like a retarded bitch that should be avoided 2bh
>>
>>17570917

I can't even think of an ideal guy. I know what qualities I dislike but I haven't found ones I like.

>>17570914
I guess I should tell him I don't have feelings for him.
>>
>>17570973
You know, you don't have to fall in love with everyone you see. If you find someone attractive, have sex with them, jeez. This isn't the 19th century.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.