[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is my 3rd roommate a psychopath? another roomie moved him in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 135123458693.jpg (520KB, 1920x1038px) Image search: [Google]
135123458693.jpg
520KB, 1920x1038px
is my 3rd roommate a psychopath?
another roomie moved him in 4 months ago.
he's been fucking with me nonstop while talking trash about me behind my back.

background information
- felon: burglary
- tattoos of his own name [narcissism?]
- uses: drugs [weed] and alcohol [past includes meth]
- was living in a halfway house right before he entered here

- he's talked about getting weapons/firearms in the house
- he's talked about shooting people [related to the above conversation]
- he's asked me to lie to police officers/his parole officer
- he's constantly checking loyalties with mario ["do you prefer me over this person"]
- he's constantly engaging in character assassination, but then gifts or uses hyberbolic compliments
- he speaks about wanting to engage in crimminal activity
- he's bragged about how he didn't get caught for the majority of his past crimes
- he's tried to sell me items under suspicious circumstances [ipad 2 for $75; wouldn't say where he got it]
- he's tried to poison people's reputations and relationships
- he plays the victim card and proclaims all criticisms are part of a plot
- he refuses to maintain eye contact and laughs randomly with those skeptical of him
- he stares at people and tries to make them laugh while suggesting beliefs
- he gets angry and hostile when concepts like magical thinking or cults are critisized
- he calls everyone else a liar while he engages in obvious pathological lying and hyperbole
- he leaves passive aggressive notes laced with racism, exclaimation points, etc.
- openly declares he doesn't care about the consquences of being wrong when slandering people
- he's spoken about having "templates for fake certificates"
- his GF always laughs at me when she sees me as is she's heard things about me that aren't true
- he's called me a freeloader, a liar, and makes things up about me
- he's made demands about behavior and household items
>>
Buy a burner pistol and have a house party. Get him good and drunk then place the pistol in his hand and squeeze his hand around it a few times then go shoot someone he doesn't like and put it in his room. Report him to hi p.o. about having drugs stached in his room.

Bonus points for making his girl suck dick to pay rent and mail pics to him in prison.
>>
>>17570090
Seems like he's either "real" thug, or a fake wannabe thug. Wouldn't exactly say psychopathic

Then again criminals, gangstas, thugs, crooks, are all looked as psychopaths by drs.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>17570103
no, that's psychopathic in itself.
although you're clearly a psychopath, at least you're funny... this roomie makes found effects and tries horrible accents to make people laugh... but hes just loud with them, not good with them.

>>17570118
no such thing as "thugs".... that's what "useful idiots" call psychopaths because they've been brainwashed to see self destruction as badass.
its' lame.
>>
>>17570118
Real thug wouldn't brag to randos about shit like that, he'd keep it on the down low. But then again, I guess I'm giving this guy the benefit of the doubt of him being a mongoloid.
>>
>>17570125
real men dont say "real thug" and "shit like".
also, real men are racist.
racism is for cowards.
>>
>>17570131
aren't*
>>
>>17570124
Tell that to the gang members outside posted by the park and the sto. You got a point but I ment in sense they act like normal people,except they are in criminal lifestyles I know a couple, ops description of the roommate is literally all the niggas I know expect for some stuff op put.

>>17570125
That's why I think he could also be a wannabe thug because playing victim part,(real gs dgaf) n other detail op added and that's true real gs move in silence.

Sadly the new gen of gs that are in my fb like to post up pictures of themselves with there guns throwing up there hoods -_- these are the new kids btw. Just straigt up wilding not giving af bout principles. Ehh fuck it it tho I move in silence like its suppose to be.

Yeh op your roommate is a gangsta or a fake gangsta, man up tell him straight up

"Yo bruh/nigga/man don't be trying ( disrespect) me anymore or we gon fade(fight).

Knowing his character your gonna have to fight him, beat his ass and when you win tell him

"Don't be trying me anymore fucknigga"

Repeat process until one of you gets tired and moves out.

I guess I'm psychopathic too lol by your defintion.
>>
>>17570171
* repeat process until on of you gets tired and moves out or ended up, in hospital or In a jail cell with a gay ass weak ass assualt charge and since your rmmates, pigs might charge u with domestic assualt (that's really gonna fuck you up if you try to buy a gun legally).

The choice is yours OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.