[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

So uh . . . my friend was raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>playing games with friends
>roommate comes barges in
>eyes are steamy/watery
>nigga
>"like I've known this girl since high school, I was giving her a ride she just licked my ear"
>We both laugh a little but not hysterically
>"she just fucking starts licking me, she just grabs it, rips it right out of my pants and just starts sucken it"
>BRUH
>he basically goes on to say how he was just trying to get out of it he was like "uh I don't have any condoms" she goes "oh I got some" digs in her purse. He was fucking hysterical he goes on saying stuff like "you know how many dicked she sucked and she swallows and now all that shits on me, my fucking hand smells like pussy, I got to get outta these cloths they smell like her, I gotta washem" like he wasn't crying but his eyes were watery and he were laughing too, but shit man. He is a super chill guy all the time seeing him like this was disheartening if anything, what do I do anons its 2 am I don't know where he is
>>
Op, yeah the last part wasn't suppose to green text I fucked that up
>>
>>17569946
Uh figuring out where he is might be important. Was he tripping? Because that doesn't sound like a typical reaction.
>>
>>17569946
remind me of the news story about this dude got in a car with 5 women and then they gave him drink and took turn riding him, when he reported it to the police they hifived him
>>
He probably won't get any justice but just be there for him, help him out ask him if he's alright and shit.

Rape is some fucked up shit and there is no ideal way to deal with it, it's like asking how someone should deal with 3rd degree burns. The answer would be get professional help and come to terms with the fact that things will never be the same again.
>>
>>17569955
Some of his closer friends came by and picked him up so I guess that's that but fuck dude I don't know how to feel about this he didn't seem 100%
>>
get him checked up
if he's clean, tell him to avoid her

simple as that
>>
>>17569946
remind him to get tested when he returns
also remind him that you should never use condoms that are owned by a woman, as she may have sabotaged them
>>
>>17569963
Thats kinda sad
>>
>>17569946
He wasn't raped if he didn't say no you dumbass so don't say that.
>>
>>17569946
it's not so uncommon

I had a girl take advantage of me when I was too drunk to stand up

she apologized afterwards, but that doesn't make it OK

get your boy to a doctor for an STD test, he doesn't have to tell the doctor it wasn't consentual, it doesn't matter to a doctor

guys don't talk about things like this as easly as women, but I think the advice is much the same

it's a bit grey what's rape vs. regret or what is one person not asking, and the other not objecting

just tell him you have his back, and that you don't think it's his fault
>>
>2016
>girls raping man
Do you guys remind when only man raped?
We lose even this status, Jesus fuck.
>>
>Girl starts sucking his dick
>Didn't stop her or leave the car

Bullshit man, that ain't rape, he liked that shit
>>
Was she a 300-pound she-beast who overpowered him? Why didn't he just kick her ass out of the car?
If it wasn't a matter of physical strength, I have absolutely no sympathy for the dude. Regret is not rape.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.