[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be afraid of my roommate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (8KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 192x256px
>tfw you fucked your roommates girlfriend
>tfw he knows
>tfw you heard him a few nights ago, drunk with rage scream at his friend what "cocksucking little pussy" I am.
>tfw this fucker still says "hey" and "morning" to me.

Sooo can't wait for November to get here sooner. But should I be worried or something? Dude does own a firearm and shit, and his alcohol intake has increased heavily.
>>
He might be planning to kill you.
>>
>>17569936

I thought this too in the back of my mind, but honestly I think he would've done it by now. I'm shocked he hasn't tried to beat the shit out of me at least.
>>
If my roommate fucked my girlfriend, I'd have killed him far before he had the chance to post about it on 4chan
>>
>>17569939
you cucked him and he's beta.
nothing will happen because nothing has happened.
if he hasnt even fought you, he never will.
he's a fucking pussy who deserved to be cuck, and I have to say you've done well

just smile and be friendly.
if he attacks you around others, unprovoked, use it to your advantage. Play the ultimate part of the victim, and if he says "this guy fucked my girlfriend", act astonished
>what?! what the fuck gave you that idea, you fucking psycho. you need help because you're paranoid as fuck
>>
>>17569948

Nah it's not that serious. I don't like to play head games with people.

Tho I am a bit relieved that may be the case, but I have an itching feeling that he could be plotting something. you never know with how people are these days
>>
>>17569956
he's a passive-aggressive wimp.
if he starts saying shit like "how do you feel about dirtnaps?" or something, then that's different

just read up on red flags and watch for them if you're so worried

also you're missing out on so much fucking fun by not playing games
the rush is fantastic
>>
>>17569956
>tfw uncle cucked me
>literally fucked with him for 3 months
>getting more and more frustrated because they were still happy as pie together
>went all out and ended up getting charged

ye m8 hes gonna do something. keep in mind i was drunk the whole time i was doing petty shit to my uncle (pop tires, firing rifles at his house, tearing up his garden.) what made me go to jail was the fact i stole my grandfathers truck to do donuts in his yard, along with just being a dick in general.

Hes gonna get so hammered one day, and hes gonna do something stupid
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.