[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I got a job. I have to show up at this warehouse at 5am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: mistywtf.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mistywtf.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
Okay, I got a job.

I have to show up at this warehouse at 5am and make hundreds of pretzels. Tomorrow is my first day.

I've never worked a job this early in the morning before. How do I wake myself up? Is it hard making pretzels?

I wanted to be an architect, but now I'm stuck in a creepy warehouse making pretzels. Gdi.
>>
File: kane.jpg (22KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
22KB, 500x338px
>GDI
>>
>>17569871
Coffee. I used to drink straight espresso with water.
>>
>>17569871
Can I have your job
>>
>>17569871
I get up every morning at 4.50am to start my janitor part time job at 5.30.. ive been doing it for a while and find it hard somedays but its a habit...oh and I dont drink coffee in the morning so you may find it much easier
>>
>>17569871
just do a line of coke or speed in the morning.
>>
>>17569871
>I wanted to be an architect, but now I'm stuck in a creepy warehouse making pretzels.
>First day at new job and parents are very proud of me since it's the first time I have left the house in months.
>They don't care thay I fold pretzels, as long as I have a job.
>Walk into the factory and check in at exactly 8:30 AM.
>Meet a few people in the changing room as they seem very excited upon seeing me.
>Change into a jumpsuit, but notice that mine looks a little bit 'different'.
>Step into line and walk up to my designated F O L D I N G S P A C E.
>Half an hour into work.
>Boss comes in and tells co-workers that it's all set.
>I don't understand.
>Loud 80s pop music starts blarring out of speakers.
>Workers take off their 'jumpsuits' in one clean motion revealing their one piece speedos.
>They gang rape my on the commision line and stick pretzels into my anus, and record it.
>They all finish on my face and make me eat a cum covered pretzel, let me get dressed and put a 50 dollar bill in my boxers.
>'Good work, Anon. :)'
>Go home and tell parents my day was fine and my that coworkers are good.
>Proceed to get gang raped every day to not dissapint my parents.
This is the future you choose.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17569871
The Anxiety is eternal.
>>
>>17570151
>get raped
>"yeah my day was fine"
feelsgoodman
>>
>>17569871
ive had many of these kinds of line/assembly jobs. you will be on your feet the whole day and constantly moving. you drink coffee to soon and by lunch you are drained. also if you get really thirsty you are already dehydrated. so have a water bottle with you.
>wake up at 3
>eat and hydrate
>shower get ready leave
>>if it is a 4hr gig drink coffee now
>>if it is an 8hr gig drink it before half way through the day
when you get home eat well and dont be on your feet much. you'll be ready for 5 am shifts
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.