[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for the terrible sight, but maybe you might understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (300KB, 1637x1506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 1637x1506px
Sorry for the terrible sight, but maybe you might understand how i might be feelings since its on my face and i have to walk around in public since im in college. I had this cyst that was under my skin, and since i have acne im used to popping whatever i see that looks ready to burst. However i did not pay careful enough attention and this sore appeared and its made my cheek under my right eye swell up like ive been punched. What do i do? How do i get this to go away? Its so embarassing walking around with terrible acne
>>
>popping pimples

Eww, fuck you, you deserve your fate for making my skin crawl
>>
>>17569457
What else am i supposed to do? Derms recommend popping them. It takes like 2 weeks for white heads to scab and fall off
>>
>>17569463
Popping pimples is one of the best pleasures in life. Ignore >>17569457 he's a gayfuck
>>
>>17569463
>>17569484

Derms do NOT recommend that shit, and if you take pleasure from it you're a disgusting creature that should be put down
>>
>>17569487
i dont get pleasure from having red marks on my face that make me look like someone dying of small pox, what what else am i supposed to do? Leave the white heads there? I drink plenty of water, wash my face twice a day, clean my sheets and pillow cases regularly, dont use the same towel for more than three days, and eat pretty healthy. I dont know how to stop all this and its so depressing going out in public knowing people are staring and thinking how repulsive i look.
>>
File: 1473885864647.png (209KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473885864647.png
209KB, 480x480px
step one. wash face in morning with hot wash cloth. no soap. no acne product. just a hot wet wash clith.

step two. stop stressing about it and it will go away
>>
Hey OP! Just wear a bandaid for awhile.
>>
I get this shit sometimes. I basically stopped popping these fuckers awhile ago. It's just not worth it to deal with the aftermath.

For healing them, I find that putting a warm compress helps, and some neosporin. It's probably bad, but I also wear makeup over them when I need to go out.

If your acne is severe enough, consider going to the derm and trying Accutane.
>>
>>17569504
>going out in public knowing people are staring and thinking how repulsive i look.
no one gives a fuck about you
>>
>>17569448
>>17569532
all I do is wash my face whenever I feel it might have come in contact with filth
and I wash my hands whenever I see myself in a situation where I'm touching my face (e.g. going to bed)

have many pillow cases. I don't change them, I simply fold them in half and sleep on them (since I stay fairly still while sleeping). sleeping on different folds every night, sometimes every other night. Never sleep on the section which made initial contact with the previous pillow case
the reason for this is my dandruff, and I believe in highschool it used to give me bad acne

after doing all this my face is clear af

as for a cyst like that, I'd pop it, and apply toothpaste then throw a piece of tissue over it (probably optional)
I don't know if it works, but it worked for me
for normal pimples I usually just wiped away the blood that comes up, because I'm p sure by removing only the upper layer of blood, the lower layers will dry up and heal

all this is nonsense and you should not follow my advice. why the fuck did you even read it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.