[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever completely fuck yourself over semi-purposely? Like you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: received_919536178173958.jpg (54KB, 750x765px) Image search: [Google]
received_919536178173958.jpg
54KB, 750x765px
You ever completely fuck yourself over semi-purposely? Like you get into a long talk about serious shit and just get annoyed or saddened by it and just purposely say some shit that you know youre going to regret before you even say it but you cant help it? Am i the only one?
>>
Yeah, I do it sometimes
>>
>>17568025
Happens alot to me. I fuck up alot of things by it. I think its my comfortability in control and my impatience with things that bother me. May be wrong
>>
>>17568034
For me I just bottle shit up for so long that it just comes out eventually in the worst way possible. I just get to a point where I have to get those thoughts out of my head and I don't care how.
>>
>>17568050
Same way. I bottle shit up and eventually when coping and rolling with the punches loses its usefullness i resort to saying "fuck it" and destroying a situation. Im very honest but i put myself in a bad spot when i try to bottle things up to protect other people or suppress emotions.
>>
>>17568088
It helped me to keep a little diary of these things. Maybe you should try it too.
>>
I excel at difficult situations. It's the only time I exist as a competent person. If something doesn't take up all my concentration, then it gets none of it. I nearly failed out of high school because I just...stopped. Then I took night-classes on top of work and regular school, and I did phenomenal at all three.

I put myself in bad situations because, ironically, the stress fights my depression. I'm just an angry dude who needs to be fought.
>>
I find sometimes I drop myself into shitty situations for the bants, like to engineer a Fawlty Towers-esque disaster. I guess I just wanna entertain people.
>>
I do pretty much everything everyone itt has said, but I do it very occasionally, only in situations where I don't really want to be in.
Like for my master thesis, which I hated, I basically didn't sleep for two weeks. Got a 99% (we have different grades in my country).
>>
yeah. a couple years ago i was seeing this girl who i had lost interest in, and she took me to a family get together so i got trashed and acted like a jackass to everyone.

didnt seem like it at the time but looking back i think i subconsciously did it on purpose to get away from her. i really am a douchebag sometimes.
>>
Sometimes I just say what people expect me to say, for example if someone is blaming me for something I didn't do I might say that I did it just so that I can get people to stop pointless arguing.
>>
>>17568091
Thank you. I will try it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.