[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suck at life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1473739958846.jpg (68KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
1473739958846.jpg
68KB, 750x726px
What's the point of fucking living if I'm mediocre or shitty in every goddamn thing even when I practice
> vidya
> sports
> socialization
>school
Maybe I lack passion. I kinda do. I've lacked it since I started fapping. But these things made me hate people more. I'm always reminded of how....bad....I am at things. My parents should've fucking aborted me.
Hell, even on /vg/ someone just had to imply that I suck at overwatch.
I just want to be liked for something of quality about myself. S
>>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>17567815
Meant to say I would smoke weed more often but all my money cones from my mom.
Plus I barely know how to roll a blunt or know all the weed sizes.
>>
>>17567815
>I lack passion
You lack passion because you suck. Passion is something you develop when you get better, and that can only come through practice. Lots.

>vidya
Nobody cares if you're good ad vidya and it's a waste of time

Everything else you said simply requires practice and effort. If you're not willing to do that, then you'll suck at everything that requires and degree of skill
>>
>>17567830
>Meant to say I would smoke weed
Smoking weed will only make you stagnant and lazy. Then, you will really be good at nothing besides sitting in your room

>money comes from mom
Get a job
>>
>>17567815
literally git gud

people work hard to be good at something.
if you always see how bad you are at something, you probably don't have to will to become good and if you don't have the will to become good, you never will.

If you want to be liked for something, earn it by hard work
>>
>>17567835
Your right. I used to be great I'm school but then I started focusing in being liked by everybody. I over think everything in sports and am never comfortable in my own body (not in the tranny way) I literally don't feel comfortable moving in my body.
I used to be great at vidya until I started playing overwatch. What should've been the most casual shooting gane if all time has me feeling more agonized than in ant call of duty I played.
Socialization honestly feels like a job for me. I do it to feel normal and because my mind forces me to.
I tried practicing in all of things and only reached "good" for a little bit but now I suck.
>>17567841
I applied to 30 jobs and nothing happened. Trust me man you wouldn't wanna be me
>>
>>17567849
>I applied to 30 jobs and nothing happened. Trust me man you wouldn't wanna be me

Everyone goes through that when they have no experience

Stopping your applications is sure as hell not going to help you. Keep applying online, like on Monster.com, and you'll get called in sooner or later

With money, you can invest in some hobbies. Then you can practice and get good at whatever you're interested in and not suck.
>>
>>17567881
Over the past year I've tried drawing. I'm alright at it, but my middle school brother out classes me. I used to be really good at acting but things happened and now I got lazy at it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.