[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm feeling like the worst person ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1473537637530.jpg (27KB, 321x383px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473537637530.jpg
27KB, 321x383px
>don't be me
>my charger broke
>had to go to my mom's room
>there's no door because we just got here
>see the charger
>stealthy walking to get it
>saw my mom with nothing but het shirt
>her ass was naked, i had complete vision of everything
>puberty striked hard so i kept looking at it for 7 second or so
>continue stealthy walking to get the charger
>walk back and continue looking at her ass, her finger was covering the thing
>got out of her room and thought
>what if she was awake ? she saw me looking at her ass ?
>go back to my room feeling sick and disgusted
>got in there and out my cellphone to charge
>thought that there was a chance she wasn't actually sleeping
>thinking if she saw and my skin gets cold and i start wishing i was dead
>today she was acting like always

Can you guys make me not feel the worst human being that ever walked this earth ?
how bad was what just i did ?
i'm just overreacting ?
>>
Overreacting is putting it easy. Nudity is natural, people are born and die naked. I'd say get over it, but there's nothing to get over.
>>
Uhm you'll be okay lol. My parents were basically nudist when I was growing up. I've seen tits and dicks and balls galore.
>>
Oh no you maybe saw your mother's butt cheeks eww. In my country we go to sauna with all the family naked since almost birth. Seen my father, sister and mother naked hundred's of times. no big deal.
>>
I think this guy is just worried because he got a little turned on by it and is afraid of where his mind went during the staring. Am I right?
>>
i'm worried because i don't want to see myself as a degenerate for looking at her ass, and don't want to be seen as one.
>>
Anyone have this comic with guy looking at his mom's ass and then fucking her? So much related.
>>
>>17567742
In my house my mom never fucking closes the bathroom door, so I'm always going to take a piss and my mom's just sitting there on the toilet, and I have to just sit there and wait for her to get done.

Getting a half chub while looking at your mom's ass is pretty natural unless your mom is ugly. You're not weird.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.