[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time on weed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
My wife and I just moved to Washington (where weed is legal) and she's going to buy me a brownie today since my lungs really suck. I've been a chronic pain sufferer all my life and I've been without pain pills for about six months now (thanks California) and I'm desperate enough to try pot brownies.

I used to take Norco 10/325 as needed. It didn't get rid of the pain entirely but it didn't entirely cloud my head either. How will weed compare to the "tethers of tact and decorum have been cut from the earth for four hours to float aimlessly" feeling that my Norco used to give me?
>>
>>17567551
take the brownie and just relax with your wife. listen to music and read a book or watch a movie. prepare some snacks or something to munch on.

is she eating one too? have her blow you and/or fuck.
>>
totally different drug. you're gonna get way more blasted off a pot brownie than norcos, unless you were taking alot of them.

edibles are usually alot more potent than smoking, so maybe go easy at first til you see how it affects you.

i personally dont like the effects of weed and from a medical standpoint i dont think the benefits could outweigh the negative experiences that ive had with it, but lots of people love it.
>>
>>17567558
She won't touch the stuff. She has bad reactions to a lot of different things so she'd either get sick or fall asleep immediately.

>>17567567
>i personally dont like the effects of weed and from a medical standpoint
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to do this. If I wasn't in such an extreme amount of pain, I wouldn't do this. The facts are the facts though. I've been here for two weeks and I am the house cripple. I cook. I clean. I keep the house. I can't do any of those things. All I can do of late is slowly shuffle, sleep, and scream. Thank god we bought me a tablet when we got up here so I can ask stupid questions to 4chan.
>>
Take it easy with the edible. Eat half of it, wait two hours and see if you want more.

The shit is strong
>>
>>17567697
Good to know. I'd have just bombed the whole thing. My wife should be home sooner or later so I'll let you all know how it goes.
>>
Drink lots of water too. Helps to process that stuff. It can take up to 2 hours to take full effect, depending on your metabolism. If you get too "zoned", I find a shower or bath really helps.
>>
>>17567697
Even half could be waaay too much. Korova makes a 1000mg bar. I'd recommend 10mg for a first timer.
>>
OP here. 2 10mg peanut-butter cookies since the place only took cash. This shit tastes absolutely foul and I have no idea why anyone would willingly ingest this shit let alone gloat about it.

Should kick in in about half an hour.
>>
Do kot overdo it.

Edibles are on another level than smoking.

Take a small piece and wait about an hour max, if you do not feel it or feel it too little eat a little more.

Obviously if it isn't that strong eat it all in one go but just be careful, shit makes you get panic attacks like a motherfucker nothing too bad but you'll be sweating and shit.
>>
>>17568211
Are you planning to chill on your own/with your wife or will you be telling us how you react? 'cause I'd lurk for that.
>>
>>17568244
Both. Mentally, I'm tired. Physically, my heart feels weird and my back pain is exactly as bad as it was before I ate the disgusting thing.
>>
>>17568300
Don't worry about the heart rate atm. But fuck, I hope it starts being analgesic soon, OP.
>>
>>17568316
My nerves are NOT happy with me. Now I hurt worse AND I'm twitching or spasming (which hurts every time it happens.) I am also a little fuzzy upstairs. Nothing compared to my beloved Norco. I feel really pissed off that my wife had to waste three hours and $10 on this dumbass idea and that now my pain is even worse.
>>
>>17568374
You might want to lie down in case you are not already doing it, don't put stress on your back.

You're just gonna feel fuzzy for a while, food-pot lasts longer then actual pot.

Too bad, OP. Try your best to relax.
>>
weed won't help your pain. also weed smoke is not harsh at all if smoked in a clean piece with cool water filtration. compared to tobacco, lungs can handle a massive hit of weed, hold it in forever, and not even cough, unless you're a chronic stoner and in bad health.

if you want pain relief, experiment with low dose dextromethorphan. try 60mg and see how you feel an hour later.

i do think weed has some medical benefits, it can function as an all round wellness thing, but it's not going to help your pain if you were prescribed opiates for it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.