[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3JjVyds.jpg (126KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3JjVyds.jpg
126KB, 768x1024px
I've been on 3 dates already and It's been very good. We talk and we have a really good time together. But, our chate on WhatsApp are not very fun because I've no idea what or how to talk/chat online. Do you have any tips for me?
>>
OP here. To clarify I'm a guy and I've been on 3 dates with the same girl. Was typing too fast and missed few things.
>>
>>17567321

Chat minimum amount over text and whatsapp and stuff, save talking for when you hang out in person

Until you get to that point where you just wanna talk to each other all the time
If you're at this point, then just say how you feel. Texting is always a little bit awkward but we cant tell you what to tell her, its gotta come from you

Just do things like ask about her day, what shes up to, if shes gonna anything planned, about one of her interests etc.

And bring up your own stuff. Talk about what you got goin on in life so its not all about her
>>
>>17567316
Phone calls work
>>
>>17567316

OK, simple texting tip from another socially awkward guy: NEVER assume your joke is funny on text. Specially if it relies on sarcasm.

Try to keep the texts straightforward, mostly informative. There's nothing wrong with a few cute things here and there, but stay away from sarcasm.
>>
If you spend enough time with her face to face, messaging isn't particularly important. My bf is rubbish at messaging, but I know this, so I don't expect him to write eloquent long winding messages. Mostly we just message to set up a live meet somewhere, but even more importantly if I do get a cute message from him on occasion, it's all that much more special. There's really no standard protocol for these type of things, just find what works best for you and your girl. My advice would be, worry about the quality more than about the quantity.
>>
>>17567431
>>17567448

Let's assume he needs to chat. If it really was that easy for him to get away from it, I'm sure he would.
>>
I assume she has told you things about herself or mentioned things that are going on in her life right now. Bring those up again. Ask how that event went. Ask what she thought of this or that. Make an opening for her to start talking, then comment on what she says, offer your own view or experience. Or alternatively, mention something that happened to you and hope she'll take the bite and tell about her own experiences.
>>
OP here. Thanks a bunch for replies lads. It seems like I have to figure out how much is normal for us because I see some of my friends typing all the time on their phone and I'm here with the minimum of that. It's been over a year since I was dating so I'm kinda rusty with all those stuff.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.