[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My secret is that I want to have a threesome with my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (139KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 747x1328px
My secret is that I want to have a threesome with my girlfriend and absolutely humiliate her during sex. I want to bring out the inner whore every girl can be, which rarely happens when we are alone - only when she drunk (she barely drinks, last time was one glass of wine during NYE).

The problem is that I think I'll feel disgusted with myself after the entire ordeal has happened. Everyone, including her, always think I'm ultra conservative, because that's the way I act, the way I look and the way I talk about things. I'm in my twenties, I'm "a big guy4u", have had a career in the military in a special unit, I vote right, I absolutely hate leftists, Including the theme sex, which I firmly believe should be something special between two people who love each other a lot.

Still I want to make it happen when I think about it and it's giving me a lot of internal conflict.

>not showing cuz privacy and she browses 4chan too.

Posted this earlier on another board too, no replies so I'll ask here
>>
P-Pls respond
>>
no one replies because you dont ask anything
you're just sharing a story

>that's cool bro
there, now go to bed Jimmy.
>>
File: image.png (262KB, 1202x1033px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262KB, 1202x1033px
>>17566742
Sorry for that, just realized it myself.

The main question is: WAT DO?

Do I talk about it, do I bring it up under the right circumstance, is it worth it, won't it have too much of an impact, etc. what would you do?
>>
>>17566749

I suggest you talk openly with your girlfriend about it.
>>
>>17566749
It isn't worth it, it's just a fantasy. Jack off to the thought of it and forget about it actually happening.
>>
>>17566749
first you have to gauge how conservative she is
if you think she'd be down for it, ask her

that's what I'd do but idk how your gf is
also if you humiliate her during sex, and she's not into that... well played
>>
>>17566753
>do it
>>17566754
Don't do it

>>17566761
Sometimes she's down for the abuse / destruction part, but only very rarely. It happens when she drinks

Just ask/talk when drunk?
>>
>>17566773
you mentioned she didnt really drink, otherwise I ( >>17566761 ) would have recommended getting her drunk and then talking to her about it

if it's an option, do it.
if you get her blackout drunk and ask her, there's no harm
>>
>>17566773

Look mate, it takes two to tango. Just fucking talk about it. If she likes it, happy days!

If she does not like it, then you get to keep acting like the good little conservative you claim to be.
>>
>>17566773
Your judgement is impaired when you drink. If that's the only time she'll engage in it and refuses when she's sober then absolutely don't try to do it with her when she's drunk. Talk about it with her, sure, but don't abuse her dude
>>
>I want to have a threesome with my girlfriend and absolutely humiliate her during sex.

>The problem is that I think I'll feel disgusted with myself after the entire ordeal has happened.

gj on answering yourself now proceed to do something useful in life
>>
>>17566682
You are so insecure as a man that the only way you can imagine getting off with a woman is by demeaning and abusing her, bringing her down to a level below the one you feel you're on, so you can have the brief thrill of feeling superior.
>>
>>17566918
and he still feels disgusted by it. what a little shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.