[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't sleep I can't think anymore I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1457434569207.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457434569207.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
I can't sleep I can't think anymore I don't know what to do. I can't think. I can't fucking see straight. This has been going on for over two weeks now and I'm loosing my mind. I can feel my eyes sinking in. I just spent the past 8 hours trying to sleep and got 10 minutes. I've taken all kinds of sleep aid and nothing works. Tonight I've tried a combination of zquil and melatonin. I can't sleep.

I've been averaging about 3-4 hours a night. When I do finally fall asleep, I wake up really early. When I wake up, it's not like it should be either. I just- I'm awake. There's no snapping out of a dream or that sudden realization that I've been asleep. I'm just awake- like I never went to sleep. I think I'm daydreaming about sleeping and I'm confusing it with actual sleep now. Or maybe I'm sleeping about daydreaming and dreaming it's actual sleep now.

I don't know what to do any more. I think I'm actually afraid of my bed, now, but I've got nowhere else to sleep. Does anyone know any other tips aside from meditation, sleep medicine, alcohol, or vitamin supplements? Have any of you ever experienced it before?

I'm so scared and tired right now. I don't know what to do anymore. I've run out of options.
>>
>>17566517
You haven't run out of options if you haven't tried seeing your doctor and getting a prescription. Ambien. Or even something stronger like Seroquel which will totally knock you out.
>>
>>17566517
Try some lavender scent. Sounds gay as fucc but it actually does calm us down and help wind our brain down. Also try binaural beats and breathe slow and deep. Of course this is just assuming your insomnia is stress related and not something else
>>
File: coffee.png (390KB, 394x511px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
390KB, 394x511px
>>17566523
Thank you, anon. I've taken Ambien before, though. It's a really weird medicine and it didn't help me that much. The last time I used it it just made it seem like the bed was breathing instead of me.

Seroquel, though. I haven't tried that.

>>17566535
>binaural beats and breathe slow and deep
I'm going to look this up right now- it sounds like something I can try tonight without having to go out and pick something up. I don't think I can drive.

And yes, it's probably anxiety related. I've had some pretty bad anxiety issues for the past two years.

Thank you

Oh boy, this captcha
>>
>>17566550
>>17566535 again, I know how you feel OP, I'm fighting severe anxiety/depression. I used to never sleep. I still have restless sleep but at least I'm not dead. Whatever is in your mind you must squash as well. You can't sleep because your thoughts are ricocheting around in your head at night
>>
Even if you're not the fittest person around, try working out, tiring yourself by pushing yourself. Make your EVERYTHING sore. If you're awake but you just don't have any energy, try asking a doctor. Or a sage. Herbalist. Witch doctor. Shaman. Priest. There are quite a few options out there. Would help a bit if you clear up a few things. (Current medications, Consciences, Occupation/Career/Job, Age, etc. you don't have to give out this info if you don't want to, it is just so you can help me help you out.)
>>
>>17566563
I've been trying to think about it from all kinds of angles the past few days. I'm getting the feeling it's issues I'm trying to ignore or not think about that might be keeping me up. Was it like that for you? I'm thinking about so many random and unrelated things when I'm trying to sleep. I think I've gotten so used to anxiety and being afraid in general that it's hard for me to pinpoint what's bothering me this much.

>>17566586
I used to work out a lot, mostly cardio. I've stopped since I moved about three months ago. That might be contributing to it. Honestly just posting here right now is calming me down a bit- and I'm also listening to those binaural beats right now like the other anon suggested. I'll try just about anything right now.

>Current medications, Consciences, Occupation/Career/Job, Age, etc.

I'm 28.
I take Xanax, but I think I've developed a resistance now.
I'm in between jobs right now; been going through interviews the past few weeks. I usually work in offices, if that helps.
Consciences? I might be misunderstanding, but I think you mean what's stressing me? I'm afraid of people, I'm afraid of not having a job, I'm afraid of something happening to my mom- her health isn't great and she's having nervous breakdowns weekly. I'm afraid of more galbladder attacks; I know it sounds really dumb, but it's the worst pain I've ever experienced and it's happening very often lately. I can't afford to go to the hospital right now, though. I'm also afraid of not sleeping.

Thank you guys for the help.
>>
>>17566614
Hell yeah it's like that for me. I think it's insecurities building up. I'm very insecure about my life as a whole. I've missed out on a lot because of anxiety, or rather, me not fighting it back. Fight back while you still have the energy. Squash all of your insecurities and come to terms with whats been done. Thats what I'd tell myself after I left high school.
>>
find something you wanted/needed/a parent/ death of some one and get close to it. Put a cross necklace on and spend the night grieving of the one you lost if you have, and express ever emotion you have alone. Spend it together with every emotion out there. do it, it will help, and keep your necklace if you find one, keep it on. Think about that person and what they would want of you. What do you want. Together it can become real. Hard work and sacrifice is all it takes.
>>
>>17566663
physically destroy your body and become a monster. do it. FUCK! become that beast no one even you dont want, thats what ive done, and so far...... everything is as it is.....fuck everyone and everything, let me do me and lets see.....
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.