[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for straight people advice. How do I find out if a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Oreos.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Oreos.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Looking for straight people advice.

How do I find out if a guy is gay without running the risk of turning it into a disaster if he's straight?
>>
>>17566503
depends if he knows if youre gay or not already probably
>>
"So do you have a girlfriend?"

If he's gay, he'll so "I'm gay" if he is straight or in a relationship, he'll say yes or no.

As a follow up: no, you can't convince him to fuck you, and sexuality not being a choice is the whole argument against homosexuality just being degeneracy.
>>
>>17566516
If I thought I could convince straight guys to be gay, why would I give a fuck about finding out if they're gay?

I'm just trying to get a way of figuring things out so I don't make people needlessly uncomfortable by coming on to straight people.
>>
try touching balls and see how he reacts
>>
>>17566503
>How do I find out if a guy is gay

Go to a gay club.
>>
>>17566503
first and for most, don't fucking confess your feelings for someone if you aren't 100% sure they would reciprocate them.
Even less if you are a fucking faggot and want to "turn" a straight man. Best case scenario you'll get your ass kicked.
Probably you should let them know you are gay and see what's their reaction to it, but don't confess your feelings towards them.
You are disgusting btw.
>>
>>17566559
At least I'm trying to be nice and not make people needlessly uncomfortable, instead of going around and calling people on the internet disgusting. I'm not trying to "turn" anyone.

>>17566555
I'm more talking about neutral places. Like someone you just meet out in the world.
>>
>>17566577
well you wanted my advice and there you have it you faggot.
If you wanted it sugarcoated you shouldn't have come here in the first place.
>>
>>17566503
Honestly, best bet, if you're pals, is either to ask if he has a girlfriend or what type of girls he's into. Natural as possible, because you are right any hint that a gay guy is hitting on a straight guy is a massive social faux pas.

Positive answers to either and your pecker packs it in for another day, I'm afraid.
>>
File: 1465345367083.jpg (79KB, 423x573px) Image search: [Google]
1465345367083.jpg
79KB, 423x573px
>coming to 4chan for advice
>>
>>17566503
I'm straight, but I think I would be flattered? If he's comfortable with who he is he'll laugh it off if he's straight
>>
>>17566503

by asking them if they're gay. if thats too blunt, ask if they have a girlfriend. if they want you to know they're gay, they'll tell you.

but what you are likely asking is how to find out if a guys secretly gay / would do you without the consequences. there is no way to do that.
>>
>>17566503

Well, I'm not gay. But the "girlfriend question" seems to be useful.

Only thing that might come up is when he asks you back. Are you out?

I'd say you should be out with him before asking the question, else you'll have to lie or risk him putting the pieces together and figuring your intentions out.

As I said, I'm talking out of my ass. Just thinking out loud.
>>
"hey, can I ask an odd question?"

"Are you gay?"

Works for me. I'm just straight forward, though.
>>
>>17566503
Literally just ask. The biggest mistake people make is they never clarify and just roll with the idea. A chick from college thought I was gay for years until I mentioned breaking up with a very short term gf. I asked her why she thought that and she didn't know, but she didn't want to intrude. She ended up still assuming I was queer.
Now if somebody freaks out when asked, then yeah they might be a little gay. But reasonable people shouldn't freak out over something so benign.
>>
>>17567918

Let's be fair. Not everywhere you are going to openly discuss your orientation.

But it's also telling that OP doesn't know the dude enough to tell if he is gay. Maybe the topic never came up, but it's kinda weird.

DO you really know this guy, OP?>>17566503
>>
>>17567926
It is odd, but I'm guessing this is a social situation. If this came up in a work situation, then I would be skeptical. It's still pretty easy to get fired over that shit.
>>
>>17567947
>It is odd, but I'm guessing this is a social situation.

But what kind? Like, "we have mutual friends", or "the cute guy form my class I never actually talked to"?

I'm just applying the same logic I would for a heterosexual Anon. If you like someone but never talked to them enough to know basic stuff, then maybe you are stalking.

At least ask mutual friends or something.
>>
>>17567960
True, I guess we do need more info from OP.
>>
Straight up asking him?
Pun intended.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.