[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 24

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
>>17566017
CLAIMED IN THE NAME OF THE INQUISITION OF PEGASUS
>>
Not really to any specific gender, but I'd like it if males answered this

What do you think of ftm trannies? Not dykes or tumblrs, just a bio female who would give up anything to become male.
>>
>>17566023
Well, I wouldn't date one, if that's what you're asking. Otherwise I don't care, and if my female friend revealed she wanted to be male, then I'd obviously support her.
>>
>>17566023
Personally? You do what you gotta do. It doesn't affect me one way or the other. If you make it affect me on way or the other I'll get up in your shit.

Granted I may not be the best person to answer this because I generally don't give a fuck what people get up to with their sex lives/gender identity/orientation, with the caveat that they treat me the same. You want to be a man? I can't speak for your frame of mind or the difficulties of reconstructive surgery, but hey, have fun with that.
>>
>>17566023
I wouldn't date one either but I mean if they're cool and not spewing out tumblr shit all the time then I see no reason to not be their friend if they're cool.
>>
>>17566023
Personally. Disgusting stick with the gender your born with quit trying to be something you're not
>>
Not looking for specifically dudes or chicks to answer this one.

But I'm gonna try to talk to this one girl I know from an exchange program about how I've had feelings for her. Most of the exchange also thought she had feelings for me, and so I'm looking for a way to bring that up in a way that doesn't seem awkward.

It'll be over a Skype call since we're thousands of miles away from each other.
>>
>>17566056
why do you think so? jw
>>
>>17566085
I get a lot of shit for this but whatever. I think it's the most disgusting thing ever. Its like this. A person wants to change their gender to be different and be with their original gender. So why fucking change just be gay. These people who do this also have high suicide rates because of how people treat them. In all honesty I think it's a disease. Call me edgy but damnit I'm tired of people telling me to accept this as a new norm.
>>
>>17566105
I think it's some mental disease as well and I don't see why people don't just be gay, and I'm getting sick of it too, but hopefully it's both of us that don't get angry at them in their face.
>>
I didnt feel like this question needed its own thread. How do you show a girl that you like her without saying it?
>>
>>17566105
>>17566117
...i'm not attracted to females, so in my case it has nothing to do with lesbianism

i agree it's a mental disease, transitioning is a way to treat it.

So what about it is still disgusting? I don't think you're edgy I just genuinely want your perspective.
>>
>>17566125
Spend time with her. Make her somewhat of a priority,
Like honestly just ask her if she wants to see a movie some time or something. When you set up dates and times, mention something like "someone else was kinda wanting my time then, but honestly I'd rather spend it with you so I'll reschedule them." even if it's bullshit.
>>
I've posted it in another thread, but I think it can be better here...

Being honest, I'm fat and not exactly beautiful, but also shy as fuck. There's a girl who studies at my college. I don't know what she does or even her name, but we have to get the same buses to go home after that (We both study at night). And since I've seen her for the first time, I've been thinking about her almost every day.

She's simply beautiful. I think I'm in love with her, but I don't know how to deal with it. I mean, she's way prettier than me and I think any possible approach tactic I could do would fail. And I don't want to scare her going to talk out of nowhere at night, specially thinking that the place we both go to catch the bus is extremely dangerous.

Can any female here help me on what to do? I know the "just go talk to her" thing is real, but, in that situation, how can I do it without making her think I want to rob her or rape her? (Honestly, there are many cases of both just in the area we catch the bus, and this is the thing that bothers me the most, I don't want to be creepy or scary)
>>
>>17566131
I am a Christian . And I believe it's immoral in the eyes of God. Just like gays. But I'm not like those westboro guys. I'm not going to wish you were dead. I just don't approve of it.
>>
Question for females, if your mad at a guy you've just started dating, what's the best thing he can do to make up for it?
>>
>>17566131
For me it just doesn't seem right I guess. Like I wouldn't be rude to you or anything but I guess for the most part (for me at least) it just boils down to the fact that every trans person I know has either been an asshole to me or is super super tumblr-y.
>>
>>17566146
First of all, if literally all you know about her is her appearance and that she rides the bus, you aren't in love. You just wanna bang her.
Bus is your best guess though. If you see her on the bus sit by her. Joke about how you've noticed her before, "late classes huh? man they suck"
As long as you go in with confidence you'll be fine. If you go in thinking you're gonna be creepy, then you're gonna be creepy.
>>
>>17566157
Depends entirely what hes done mate. So what did you do?
>>
>>17566149
Man, there are many fair reasons to not approve of gays or trannies, but this is just a terrible one. And I'm someone who's pretty well-read on the bible (not christian, just think it's a good text to read).

>>17566159
Tumblr has been probably the worst thing to happen to people like me.
I'm truly sorry.

>>17566157
if it were me?
give me a coupon that says "free dick sniff"
>>
>>17566023
> just a bio female who would give up anything to become male.

I mean i get why you would like to do it

girls have to deal with a bunch of emotional nonsense, periods and shit

but there is no magic way to change your gender and fully become a dude

be real for a sec, science isn't got enough to do what you want right now you will only fuck yourself mentally and physically
>>
>>17566174
>girls have to deal with a bunch of emotional nonsense, periods and shit
This has never been a reason, at least for me, to think i'm a tranny. When I was younger I just... couldn't accept my sex. It's a lot more internal. Wanting to become male has nothing to do with my perception of any benefits males might have.

>be real for a sec, science isn't got enough to do what you want right now you will only fuck yourself mentally and physically
Yeah, you're 100% right which is why I'm staying in the closet and dying on the inside anyways :^)
>>
>>17566164
Ok then, I think I'm gonna try it. Oh, and I forgot to say...Yesterday, we took the same bus again. She dropped it before me, so I was watching her by the window and I think she noticed it. Can it be negative in any way?
>>
>>17566174
>>17566183
oh fuck. part of my post might sound sarcastic. Wanna specify that i wasn't being sarcastic in my post. Sorry anon
>>
>>17566184
no clue mate, we aren't her. But nothing will happen if you sit on your thumbs. Make a move.
>>
>>17566168
I'll try and give the short version, basically she got really moody on our last date because lack of sleep, made up for it om the bus back to Manhattan from the Bronx zoo, when we were leaving to walk to our apartments "she said should we part ways" I said yes and turned and walked off barley saying goodbye, worst part is I accidentally walked the wrong way, we should've been walking in the same direction for a bit. It was our third date, the first two went really really well.

I made a thread for the full story but accidentally made it too long because I'm on my phone, if you feel like reading a fucking novel check it out
>>17566136
>>
>I'm not looking to date anyone right now cuz:
>I want to focus on my classes
>I don't have time for one
>I'd rather I be friends with them first

If a girl says any of these lines, it's a farce right? They just mean the guy really has to catch their eye for them to be interested?
>>
>>17566194
Uh no? Those are all legitimate things to say
>>
File: dennis.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Do straight men like sucking on girls' fingers?
>>
>>17566172
>terrible excuse
God says to treat others as you want to be treated (may have worded that wrong) so I treat like a human. I don't this being heated any more so I'm done respond. Hope I'm not coming of gas an asshole
>>
>>17566023
Would still date but being honest, I'd be weary of some of the mental and emotional baggage that would come with it. So if you don't get all weird and erratic I'm into it.

But like someone else said, don't go the surgery route. While I get that people want to change genders, medical technology isn't there yet and you just end up with mutilated and useless genitals.
>>
Girls, is it ok if a girl knows that, on some level, I am faking my confidence to seem better? There's a girl(we are both first year University students) who I get along with and I want to ask her on a date. However, I'm pretty sure she knows that I, a virgin who has never initiated a relationship and has to plan conversation topics in advance, am faking some confidence, because last time I asked her out it was as friends to a movie that was showing that night on campuss, and she suddenly asked me if I wanted to go get some dinner with her since we we're both walking in the direction of the Uni cafeteria. I was taken completely off guard and was kinda awkward both at dinner and at the movie.

Related question, does anyone pay serious attention to body language in their day to day life?
>>
>>17566194
Yes, you failed to build attraction and you're getting politely rejected. Do you think Chad hears this shit? Go get /fit/
>>
>>17566200
>be working, studying and taking car of other shit like bills and my car
>still have time for dating and friends

only lazy turds don't date.
>>
>>17566204
I think I had a stroke
>>
>>17566213
I know plenty of people who have a bunch of other stuff going on and choose not to date because they don't think it'd be fair on the other person.

And what's wrong with wanting to be friends first anyway?
>>
>>17566193
Eh sounds like you had an off night. Frankly from the summary sounds like you both were wrong. She was moody from her own actions, you probably shouldn't have just fucked off with little to say.
Frankly if I were her I would just get over it and move on. But if you really wanna do something, all I think is even necessary is just saying "Ah, sorry about the other night. I just forgot to say goodbye, I wasn't trying to be a dick I was just tired and brain farted. Lets go out again, and I promise I'll say goodbye properly this time lol"
If that aint good enough for her she's probably an unreasonable bitch. Shit happens.
>>
>>17566017
Girls,
Assume a guy is very attractive and has a good personality. Because of this you begin dating, and you start liking him a lot, and perhaps even loving him
If it turned out he was a sociopath and fakes his entire personality, how would you feel about learning that?
>>
>>17566200
>have friends who work, went to graduate school with a full load of classes, yet still made time for a relationship

Those are just excuses. People have control of their own time management.
>>
>>17566237
Sure, but some people are better at time management than others. And what's wrong with
>I'd rather I be friends with them first
anyway?
>>
>>17566236
I'd be out of there in two seconds (assuming I'm not a lamp shade in his apartment yet).
>>
>>17566212
>using buzzwords and making assumptions

Go shitpost somewhere else
>>
>>17566219
Are you male or female?

>what's wrong with wanting to be friends first?

Nothing. But the guy risks being seen as ONLY friends if he takes that route. He has to make his intentions known.
>>
>>17566244
See
>>17566249
>>
>>17566236
i would kill you in your sleep and disolve your body in lye
>>
>>17566236
II don't think you quite understand what it means to be a sociopath.

>>17566249
>He has to make his intentions known.
Sure, but he's getting that in response to making his intentions known.
>>
>>17566236
Run fast. I've been in that relationship and it gave me an eating disorder and mindfucked me so hard I no longer trust anyone.
But this wouldn't apply to me because of said relationship, I will never be in a relationship again.
>>
>>17566253
>he's getting That in response to his intentions

Point taken.
But hypothetically speaking, if you were simply discussing relationships in general with a girl and she told you that due to her past experiences, is she still rejecting you? Your intentions are unknown in that sense.
>>
>>17566076
Gonna bump this.
>>
>>17566023
>What do you think of ftm trannies?
No problem, they're bros to me.
And all the people talking shit about mental health or whatever are thinking of MTFs.
All the stats i've seen say FTMs tend to be pretty stable and healthy, and the transition success rate is high.

>>17566194
These are polite rejections.

>>17566211
>faking my confidence
There is no difference between fake and real confidence. Meditate on that.
>>
Is it for me(19 year old) to like a sixteen year old. She's really pretty and makes me smile everyday. I've seen married couples that are almost 10 years apart.
>>
>>17566236
Happened to me.
He didn't really fake it, he is just more likeable at the beginning.
We became "friends", kinda still talk to each other about our interests and his issues.
Dropped the relationship the first time I noticed how insensitive and selfish he was.
>>
>>17566340
Make sure it is legal and she is a mature and reasonable person.
I never dated someone who was less than 4 years older than me and went pretty good, overall.
>>
>>17566076
Why would you tell her now? She lives far away from you!
>>
Guys,
Your fwb tells you she wants to stop because shes starting to catch feelings, then you start bein romantic and throwing mixed signals. Why?
>>
>>17566366
Well the next time I would have a CHANCE of seeing her is summer.
>>
>>17566270
No, of course. I'm an advocate for people - both male and female - making their intentions known. But I think people equally have a duty to just accept rejections gracefully, no matter what reason they give and regardless of whether you think they're being genuine in their reason for the rejection.
>>
>>17566056
That's the thing: they are sticking with the the gender there were born with. They're just changing their physical sex to match. They can't change their brains.
>>
>>17566368
Because you told him you were getting feelings. I guess part of him wants to try and make something of it.
>>
>>17566203
No.
>>
Guys: am I the only guy who friendzones girls? I know a bunch of girls I find attractive but have no interest in fucking, I guess because of how our friendship has developed. Reading posts on 4chan I feel like I'm the only one who does this
>>
>>17566371
i mean, it seems pretty pointless to me.
Goes well? Cool, she likes you back. Let's wait for a year before you can do anything because you live apart.
Goes bad? Cool, you lost a friend.
>>
So this girl that I've been talking to for a couple weeks now sent me a snap of her right after she got out of the shower. It was just a selfie with some cleavage, but she clearly didn't even have a towel on. The caption for the snap was just about her finally finishing a long essay and didn't acknowledge the fact that the picture itself was pretty revealing. Am I right to think that this is basically confirmation that I should ask her out? She isn't the type to send this to just anyone
>>
>>17566340
If it's legal, go for it. If not.. most romeo and juliet laws are only 2 years difference, so it'd be a no-go. Sure, some married couples are 10 years apart, but they probably met after the girl was legal.
>>
>>17566377
Guys catch feelings? Haha yfr.

But he told me he didnt want to be in a relationship with me so.
>>
>>17566368
He doesn't want to stop having sex with you, so he's gonna try to manipulate you and string you along just so he can squeeze a few more sex sessions out of you.

>>17566394
I've friendzoned a girl once or twice.
>I know a bunch of girls I find attractive but have no interest in fucking
But do they want to fuck you? It's not really friendzoning if they aren't interested in you in the first place
>>
>>17566411
Yeah she is exactly the type. The type is called whore
>>
>>17566203
I've met girls who like me doing it so I like doing it to them. I'm up for anything if it's fun
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 800x531px
>>17566360
>>17566417
Well I guess I'll wait a year or something. Texas laws I'm not to familiar with. She looks like Mercy from overwatch so that doesn't help me not think about her.
>>
>>17566371
Smh. I still have sex with him, i try to send him home after and he always stays to cuddle.
>>
File: 1470541346120.jpg (50KB, 960x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470541346120.jpg
50KB, 960x358px
Shit this girl I'm friends with started sending me pictures in chat so I actually "have" to reply to them instead of just liking them and moving on.

It was right when I was making moves to distance myself from her too. How can I deal with this and make her stop messaging me without hurting her feelings or seeming like a cunt? She sends me messages and pics all throughout the day and texts me too. But I'm too autistic to actually come up with funny or witty comments, and what I say just seems cringy, but she keeps texting me.

I'm distancing myself cause she has 3 kids to my oldest friend and even though they broke up she keeps texting me. I'm not delusional and I don't think she has feelings for me or whatever, so that's not why I'm trying to distance myself. But it doesn't look like she'll get back together with my friend, and eventually she'll get another boyfriend and I just don't want to be that awkward loser that talks to some guys girl.
>>
>>17566203
Sure, especially after she's been fingering herself.

>>17566441
Wait wait anon. I just did a wikipedia search for you.

>Texas does not enforce harsh penalties for individuals who has sex with someone under 17 as long as that person is not more than 3 years older than the minor.

You're good bro. Make her heal the fuck out of your dick.
>>
>>17566017
Girls, how can I know if my gf likes me only because of her abandonment and daddy issues?
>>
Girls

Does stress from work or anything similar cause you to not get wet or horny as easily?

Last four nights my girlfriend was dry as fuck and mentally tired, which resulted in no fucking.
>>
>>17566427
Lol you could be right, but I've known her for a couple months and it's only recently that she's started to act more flirty. She's a pretty open person in general so I feel like I'd know if she was a whore.
>>
>>17566448
Look man, sometimes you have no option but to step on people's toes.
>>
>>17566465
Absolutely. I'm veru stressed atm and i can't cum for the live of me. It seems like for guys, sex is a way of easing stress and tension whilst for girls it's like the "cherry on top" when you already are relaxed and happy anyways. It sucks, but that's how it is...
>>
>>17566447
What?
>>
File: image.png (105KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 500x541px
>>17566455
But I'm still 3 years older than her. Also with me being in college it might make things difficult. Besides I'm not even sure if she likes me back.
>>17566411
How come stuff like this never happens to me. I ain't ugly that's for e
>>
>>17566479
This is pretty accurate in my experience.
>>
>>17566465
Oh, sure.
I am taking care of a dying relative.
Husband last night hugged me and said "I know you are really going through a hard time, you don't even want to fuck."
>>
>>17566486
It literally says that you're fine, legally speaking. And most people really don't care about 3 year age gaps. She might not like you back, but you'd be in the clear if she does.
>>
>>17566023
ugh, nothing really?
I'd feel like it was a shame if they were cute when the were f tho.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1600x1255px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1600x1255px
>>17566495
I guess I'll try to find out. How do I not make it awkward
>>
>>17566463
Is she the kind of girl who always has a boyfriend? Do you two fight a lot? Does she still flirt with others?
>>
Someone asked me earlier how to get a girl whos an open flirt, and I said to ignore her obvious flirting and dont react to it. Itd cause her to get a crush because she cant break you and youll forever be the guy she has no power over.

Am I correct because others seemed to agree and I was just talking out my ass
>>
>>17566509
It's not a guarantee that she'll get a crush on you, but that's how it works, yes. People dig aloofness for some reason.
>>
>>17566470
Open is a code word for whore. Not worth it, but you do you. Go for it if you want.
>>
File: 1393387777644.jpg (12KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
1393387777644.jpg
12KB, 220x165px
Girls but really either with some knowledge

My gf is pansexual and while she claims to like sex, it's rare. Very rare. It's currently at almost a month where she hasn't felt like doing any sexual at all. Meanwhile at her place though, she masturbates constantly (something like 3 or 4 times a day or more). What's the deal here? I'm getting pretty frustrated about the whole thing. I'd never cheat on her but goddamn I just want to be wanted you know? And getting no attention from her at all feels shitty.
>>
I think the concept of "ladies first" is stupid and outdated and I have never adhered to it, as well as other aspects of "chivalry". I'm curious in hearing what people of both genders think about those concepts in general. Interestingly enough more women I've talked to about it tend to agree then men.
>>
>>17566519
Have you talked to her? What does she say?
>>
>>17566513
Thats interesting.

My friend who rejected me like 4 months ago was a flirt, and more recently shes made more efforts to talk to me cause Ive essentially went no contact with her unless she reaches out to me. I mean im not deluding myself into thinking she likes me now, bit she definitely has contacted me first more/been asking about me more since Ive stopped falling for her flirty shit.

Im only saying this cause its my reasoning for what I said to that guy earlier, and youre right that it doesnt always mean crush like in my case.
>>
>>17566521
I don't think people deserve special treatment by virtue of a single trait or demographic variable unless it is to remedy a disadvantage of some sort.
>>
>>17566521
I definitely appreciate chivalry outside of the work place.
I am kind of a fan of gender roles tho - I treat my partner like a king, at home, so I expect to be treated nicely back.
Only thing - I don't want to be paid things for, because I can provide for myself and there is no need.
>>
>>17566521
I do kind of half I suppose but I just consider most of it as polite. For example, I'll hold the door open but I don't restrict that to either gender, I consider it just being polite. For other things like dates and who picks up the cheque, we usually just pay for ourselves. If I'm doing anything else chivalrous I wouldn't know since I just do things I consider polite.

I get the feeling some people read too much into things though. I knew of one guy that had a feminazi go off at him for holding the door open for a woman.
>>
>>17566521
It's not like you're forced to do it or anything.

But you might come off as rude if you try to date a girl and she expects it out of you.
>>
>>17566521
Male here. I think chivalry is subtile sexism. Putting a woman on a pedestal because she's a woman is saying she is not your equal. If she's someone you need to protect then you are implying she's week. My wife is my equal. If I open a door for her it's because I love her and want to be nice, not because she is in possession of a vsgina. So yes, it is outdated. My grandma yelled at me for letting my wife pump her own gas. My wife is not s child and not weak. She is capable and I'm not going to tell her otherwise because someone born in the 1920s thinks I should.
>>
>>17566525
I have but it hasn't gone anywhere. I just get the usual "I enjoy sex with you" and things about how she's not really driven for it. It's been this way for years. I love her and don't want to feel like I'm making her sleep with me but I feel pretty undesired. I really don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>17566552
It's not going to get better. If she doesn't make an effort to improve it and it is hurting you, break up.
>>
>>17566506
No, I'm her third bf I think and she's 21. She doesn't really speak to anyone but me and a female friend but she's emotional to degree that I think is unhealthy. She has pretty serious rejection and abandonment issues and is generally used to being ignored by her family except when they want to show off her accomplishments.
>>
>>17566542
>It's not like you're forced to do it or anything.

Well yeah but it's still a part of social etiquette and it's still definitely encouraged, especially if you live in the south like me.

>>17566530
Yep. Agree 100%.

>>17566534
That just sounds like a healthy relationship not chivalry. You both give and take.

>>17566540
Yeah I gladly hold the door open to people of any gender and I tend to take from a man or woman holding it open for me. Basically I try to extend women and men the same courtesies, no one is special. In regards to who pays the bill I think whoever asked the other out should usually pay it, but the idea of the woman paying doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>17566562
It's not as simple as that. I do love her and everything else is great, it's just this sexual frustration issue that's in the way.
>>
>>17566567
Doesn't really seem like she Is with you just because she needs to be with someone.
>>
>>17566570
It is as easy as that.
If your partner doesn't make an effort to improve an area of the relationship that doesn't work, and it makes you feel miserable, then they aren't good partners.
Are you fine with the idea of having a mediocre sex life all your life?
>>
>>17566548
YES! I've always though it was at best condescending to treat women like that. It's one thing to help your wife with something, but the idea that it's a "man's job" to basically treat your wife some strange mix of child and queen has always bothered me so much for that reason.
>>
>>17566568
>That just sounds like a healthy relationship not chivalry. You both give and take.
Chivalry isn't supposed to be a one way street. Traditionally, men are supposed to do things for women, women are supposed to do things for men.
I think it is subtly sexist and while I prefer to avoid this kind of dynamic at a work place, I appreciate it from a stranger (an open door, etc) or from my partner.
>>
>>17566575
>Are you fine with the idea of having a mediocre sex life all your life?
I don't know, I'd have to actually be getting some sex from her in the first place.
>>
>>17566017

Chest hair.

Yea or Nay?

Like i can just shave it all off constantly, its moderately thick and dark, i normally do it if i know im going swimming or need my shirt off or something.

Also dont have abs, but i think with some effort in the future i could.

(Also no back hair thank god).
>>
>>17566581
Do you think that she'll wake up one morning with cock cravings?
I mean, perhaps, but it it's not an issue that has been solved you are just signing up for a sexless marriage.
>>
>>17566579
Hm, I've always heard chivalry described as essentially "how men are supposed to treat a lady" and not common courtesy. I think men and women should both do things for each other, I'm just not a fan of the traditional list of things they're "supposed" to be doing. If you're more comfortable with traditional gender dynamics I totally respect that though.
>>
>>17566572
I guess you'd have to see her in one of her bad moments to understand what I mean by unhealthy, she couldn't stop crying over a dream where I left her alone in a crowded place and I had ro reassure her trough the day. It's pretty evident she needs professional help but refuses to even consider it.

Also this might just be my own insecurities speaking but something about her being pretty damn gorgeous and me being a bit less than average (and four inches shorter than her) tips me off.
>>
>>17566594
Y A Y
Double yay. Triple yay.
>>
>>17566596
She has woken up that way a few times but it's not something that happens constantly.
>>
>>17566598
I don't expect my partner to do anything.
That kind of attention makes me feel nice. Flowers on a date, him opening me doors or carrying heavy packages, or helping me with the luggage when we are travelling.
It makes me feel cared for.
I take care of him the same way.
I obviously don't expect strangers to do the same for me, even less than my boyfriend, but it's nice if a guy wants to help me with something.
I don't like the expectations either.
>>
>>17566606
You either accept it or leave. Really.
>>
>>17566023
Just would treat you like a guy, wouldn't think much of it. It's a complete non-issue.
>>
>>17566023
I'd be nice to you and treat you like a guy but if I knew you transitioned I'd secretly always see you as "that girl that looks like a guy" on the back of my head.
>>
Girls:

Is is a deal breaker if the guy that you're interested in or is interested in you doesn't have an iPhone/iMessage? Does it really matter? I see and hear a lot of girls that say this and they sound serious.
>>
>>17566666
Nice numbers.

Guy here, I don't know if you give a shit about my opinion, but man, if a girl honestly cares about iMessage and an iPhone she sounds like a vapid, materialistic, cunt.
>>
>>17566666
I don't know how people manage to use iPhones. I have been using my best friend's iPhone for 3 weeks and I detest it.

Vapid cunts, by the way. Not really an issue for people with a two digits IQ.
>>
>>17566666

Where the hell do you even find girls who say things like this? Anyway, no, it doesn't matter in the slightest, as long as some means of communications exist.
>>
>>17566666
Guy here, but I'd never date a girl with an iPhone. It says alot about her I don't like.
>>
>>17566690
I had an iPod Classic which I loved (till the fucker died on me) then got an iPhone which was just intolerable shit. I have an iPod Touch now since I like the syncing but I don't use it for anything but music.

Nexus phones all the way for me from now on.
>>
Question for women.
Do you feel obligation towards people who go out of their way for you.
>>
>>17566726
I've had Nexus phones all the way back to the Nexus One. Work is making me carry an jPhone starting in a few days. I complained. They were surprised. But they didn't care. At least I'll still ha e my own Nexus 6p
>>
>>17566737
Hopefully it's not an iPhone 7, removing the headphone jack is fucking stupid.

>tfw 64GB 6P

It doesn't hold all my music but it holds my current favorites. The new Nougat update is also nice.
>>
>>17566358
>insensitive
How do girls decide what is insensitive? Supportive and caring character?
>>
>>17566734

This is a really vague question.
>>
>>17566746
I think it's a 6 Plus. They ordered it last week, but since we're a state government agency I doubt they'll spring for the 7. Which is fine by me. I don't think I'll even use it much. Literally all my communication at work is face to face, over im or email. I can't imagine people will suddenly feel the need to call.

Google music helps with the music thing if you've got a good data plan.
>>
>>17566734
In what context? If the man I'm in love with goes out of his way for me, it certainly warms me up to him even even more, because I feel secure with him, and that he truly cares for my wellbeing
>>
>>17566746
Can't wait for Nougat on my OnePlus 3.
>>
>>17566763
>If the man I'm in love with goes out of his way for me
I'm pretty sure that he means when you're not sure whenever you're in love with him and he goes out of his way.
>>
>>17566765
It's pretty good. All the menus look really nice and messaging from the lockscreen and status bar has really improved.
>>
>>17566771
Sweet as.
>>
>>17566019
Beat me to it
>>
>>17566757
Its a yes or no question, if you feel that its vague that also answers it.
>>
>>17566763
The question is supposed to encompass all context as a general rule of thumb.
>>
>>17566203

Personally, why not?
>>
>>17566203
I don't.
>>
>>17566203
Well, when?
>Hell, nice to meet you. Would you like to suck my fingers?
No.
>Oh, honey, I just flicked the bean and now my fingers are all wet, would you like to clean them for me?
pic related
>>
If a girl were to compliment you, what are the chances she genuinely means it, and is not just a hook to fish for compliments back? I ask this because some girls I've been with say I'm cute, but I just can't see it...

>>17566340
Rule of thumb: get your age, divide it by 2, and add 7 to it. That's the minimal age for you to date.

>>17566203
Hell yeah!
>>
Girls,

How long can the silent treatment last?
>>
>>17566961
silent treatment when, for what?
>>
>>17566971

It started last night because I made a stupid joke and it upset and offended her.
>>
Is the PUA shit works on girls really?
Do you girls care about a mans feelings or you also agree on that men should hide their feelings?

How should I tell a girl if I like her?
How should I invite her to a date and maker her know that this is in fact a date without being direct?
Because for some reason being direct about these things considered to be "lame"
>>
Bit of a weird one.

There's a girl who lives far away but we were in love with each other. We weren't in a relationship but we were going to be in the near future and we had plans to see each other in the near future. About a month ago there was a misunderstanding, things broke down, she now hates me and has blocked me on everything. She's now seeing someone else, I'm not sure if it's a rebound or not but whatever.

It's a long story which I can explain if you'd like but it's very long and complicated and stupid.

She's also been a close friend of mine for years, so she's someone I value as a person and a friend as well as a romantic interest.

I just want to know what to do to move forward. Obviously right now I want to be back with her and fight for us but that's obviously not the best thing to do right now. Like I said, I value her as a person and being out of her life forever would kill me inside.

I don't even know where or how to start with whatever the fuck I should be doing right now. All I can think about is her. I cry myself to sleep like a pussy every night. Even when I'm around my friends I'll still break down crying randomly. It's constantly a burden on me. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17567001
Also feel like I need to add that even though she's angry with me I don't think that'll last forever. I know her well enough to know that we will be able to talk in the future if needs be.
>>
>>17567001

explain pls
>>
>>17566986
>Is the PUA shit works on girls really?Do you girls care about a mans feelings or you also agree on that men should hide their feelings?
PUA works on low-quality girls with daddy issues as it based around sex and not having quality relationship. It's better to act with a gut and if you like her, you should tell her. You also should show interest but not in clingy and manipulative way.
>>
File: 1459411607593.jpg (62KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459411607593.jpg
62KB, 468x720px
>>17566802
You were getting a bit out of hand good sir

But you were doing a good job
>>
>>17567009
Right here we go, really stupid, really complicated. Don't judge me too much lel.

Met her around 3 years ago and we became super close friends super quickly. That naturally progressed into romance. We dated briefly but around 2 years ago I moved back to my home country so we split and agreed to stay in contact as friends.

I moved on, she never lost feelings for me. Hers kept growing and she fell in love with me, although I wasn't aware this was happening, I thought we were just friends. We stayed close and after she helped me thru a tough time, I ended up falling in love with her too. We confessed and decided not to jump into a relationship due to the distance. We decided to just be up front with each other about our love for each other, but until we could meet in person (which would've been next summer) we weren't in a relationship and could get with other people. We both agreed on this and followed these rules and there were no real problems.

Until I kissed an ex about a month ago and she flipped on me. It was completely out of character. It was something I was allowed to do but obviously it hurt her more than either of us expected. She said she wanted nothing to do with me. I fought for the past month to try and make us work. Occasionally I would make progress and we'd start talking but then she'd block myself out after a few days. But now I've probably hurt my chances by not giving her space.

She's seeing someone else now. I feel it must be a rebound because she was head over heels for me for the last 2 year and she's "moved on" within a few weeks but who knows.

All I know is I'm lost and I don't know what to do or where to start. I'm in a really depressed state and I don't have any motivation to do anything.

Also feel the need to stress that I didn't cheat on her. We had an agreement that we had a slight openness until we could meet up. What I did wasn't against our rules at all and we'd both done similar things before with no issues.
>>
File: img_0127.jpg (2MB, 2912x4368px) Image search: [Google]
img_0127.jpg
2MB, 2912x4368px
Guys or girls:

Met a girl over tinder, both our profiles said we're looking for people to hang out with, so we went for a drink to get to know each other.
But since I am a man, I got interested in this girl, mostly because she seems like a person who I can actually talk back and forth with, problem is I don't know if she likes me in such a way? Our next "meeting" will be in a more private location (not a semi crowded pub).

How do I find this out?
>>
>>17566023
Guy here
I'd avoid you out of the suspicion that you were a tumblr dyke.

I already know one tranny and it has completely deterred me from tolerance.
They've went from being down to earth and having a good sense of humour to pretty much calling all men creepy sex pests every time IT opens IT's mouth.

My tolerance was lost at that point. Mentally ill degenerates need shrinks, not hormones.

>>17566203

I wouldn't. I'm a bit of a hygiene freak.
That sounds like a good way to catch an illness.
>>
>>17566023
Being transgender is fine.
What's not okay is transsexuals (or homosexuals (or any special snowflakes (or vegans))) putting their sexuality/gender/eating disorder in the center of their lives.
What I mean is that you just can't fucking talk with some of them and enjoy the small talk because literally every sentence is about their (insert from list above).
Most are fine though.
>>
>>17566448
There's the pussy route of responding in long intervals. Slowly drop the attention. Like a maximum of a few messages a day.
If you don't show interest the other person should (unless 110% retarded) notice that you have no interest or are busy and will (unless cringy 4channer) search for another person to spam with pics
>>
>>17567025

Give her some time.

Then get in contact with her by whatever means.

Say your sorry and really didn't mean to hurt her.

Try and patch things up without any talk of relationship stuff until she brings it up.

Though if you get out of that mess, i really dont think you will ever date or be in a relationship with her again, but you will probably keep her as a friend.
>>
>>17566463
>>17566567
>>17566600
from these 3 posts its kinda hard to find out if she's only with you to be with someone or if she's really into you.
her not talking to that many other people is a plus but for example one of my sisters that was in a similar situation dropped her husband just because someone else gave her more attention (while he was actually working his ass off to bring enough money in because she sat at home).

if you have any text messages that show her clingy behaviour it would probably help, since often times it's easier to get more information out of the way someone writes their messagse
>>
>>17567038
post conversation snippets
>>
>>17567069
Not really possible since we're not from an English speaking country, what do you want to know?
>>
>>17567074
well here's a few things:

1. she met you online and is interested in meeting up with you another time

thats a big plus

2. her tinder profile says that she's looking for people to hang out with, which either means that she is not a slut and wants to get to know other people first or she is a really high quality slut

this one could go either way and this is where conversation snippets would've helped. so heres a few questions about your conversation:

1. did you/she ever mention previous tinder experiences?
how did it turn out?

2. do you know if she is single and how long she has been single?
you might think this question is a joke but you'd be surprised how many people in relationships just "go out to meet new friends"

3. what is the age of both of you?
chances are higher that she wants to get to know you better because earlier relationships of her were shit and she wants to plan ahead.
>>
Girls. Is a guy you don't talk to often complementing you creepy? Like a Co worker or a guy in a class?

My friends tell me I'm retarded for thinking this so I just want a female opinion.
>>
>>17567098
Thanks for replying, let me answer:

>1. did you/she ever mention previous tinder experiences?
>how did it turn out?
She said she met some cool people but only started using it a few days ago, and that she also met some real assholes.

>2. do you know if she is single and how long she has been single?
We've added each other on FB and I can find zero evidence of her ever being in a relationship of any kind, and I did look since I don't want to be associating with someone who would talk to another man in a relationship..

>3. what is the age of both of you?
I'm 22 she's 21.
>>
>>17567099

Depends somewhat on the complement and the setting, but no, usually it's not creepy.
>>
Girls:

Dumb question: I shouldn't take what a girl retweets/reposts seriously, right? I ask because I feel like people would retweet/repost things that they really feel inside and wouldn't necessarily say openly in public.

A girl that I like retweeted something along the lines of, "I'm attracted to people who have good humor and are weird, because I'm weird too." What exactly is weird though? This is where I doubt these things. Weird could mean anything. You can't gauge someone's personality based on these things right? The girl I'm interested in claims to be open and honest, she even said that she never locks her phone because she has "nothing to hide". Yet, she reposts things she never says in front of people when we have discussions about these things. Do you guys really repost/retweet things based on how you feel or are you just mindlessly doing that?

I know it's dumb, but what do you think?
>>
>>17566246
Is that supposed to be an argument? Waiting to hear the argument. Roasties and betas need not apply
>>
>>17567052
Yeah, sounds like the best option right now.

Need to start working on myself, getting myself out of this rut, improving myself so I can come to her as a better person when it's time. Or maybe I won't come to her, maybe I'll choose not to, but that's wishful thinking.
>>
>>17567108

You're reading too much to it. Everyone fucking things they're "weird" and "unique" and whatever, so they retweet cliché bullshit like that because it makes them feel like the special snowflake they are.
>>
>>17567102
>She said she met some cool people but only started using it a few days ago, and that she also met some real assholes.
Nothing unusual about that. Tinder can be a really shitty place overall.

>We've added each other on FB and I can find zero evidence of her ever being in a relationship of any kind, and I did look since I don't want to be associating with someone who would talk to another man in a relationship..
That's both positive and negative.

Positive because you probably aren't dragged into a trap.

Negative because her not ever being in a relationship means that
she could be super shy and might give way less hints than a girl that has been
in 1 or 2 relationships at the age of 21, hence her "looking for new people" on her tinder profile.
She might just be a person though that never jumped onto the "posting relationships on facebook" train, because
I know several people that are in relationships that are not on facebook or don't make it super public.

Either way, it sounds like she is a girl that needs a little more time to get used to you.
If she's not dropping serious hints at your second meet up but wants to meet up a third time your chances are extremely high.

Oh and one more question:
Who of you two writes the first message of the day?
If she writes the first message most of the time she has an increased interest in you (or you've already been friendzoned but since you just got to know eachother it's unlikely)
>>
>>17566986
PUA works, but not with your mentality of winning her over. Remember, you're winning each other over and you haven't decided on her yet. If you're gonna be direct, tell her she's cute, then immediately talk about other things and tease her a bit. Don't ask for a date, say "hey you're pretty interesting, let's grab a coffee!" Or something along those lines.

If you wanna take someone from PUA, remember "oneitis" is real, and you're probably over obsessing one chick, making you act different near her. OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS and PRACTICE! She probably has 5 dudes texting her, why should you treat it differently?
>>
>>17567108
Pretty much what >>17567119 said.
if you give yourself the normie "weird" tag on social media its a free ticket to post more "lul so random" stuff on social media.
its not a >>>/r9k/ type of weird. no reason to be thinking so much about it.
>>
What do you do if a girl flirts with you? I'm an awful flirt so I just kind of mumble or deflect for no good reason, but I'm not sure how to handle it normally.
>>
>>17567124
She did seem shy, I am a very forward person and use eye contact a lot when speaking to people, especially with women, this girl was mostly nervously looking around or fidgeting with her hands at our first meetup.

About the messages it's an even split, we don't message that much (mostly because I don't want to push her away since I am very talkative), but as I said it's an even split.

I should probably mention that when we first met she she went in for a hug at the end when I walked her to the tram station, which caught me a bit by surprise.
>>
>>17567038

I think the best option is to see how she responds to slightly escalating sexual humor and light touch. Her comfort with these will generally show you where you guys are at.

Be the man and lead in the interaction. If she wants only a friend at the end of the night, don't get frustrated. Tell her she's cool and you'll keep her around, worst case you made a new friend. Talk to more girls
>>
>>17567137

Flirt back. If she complements you, complement her back. If she teases you, tease her back. If she smiles at you, smile back.
>>
>>17567016
>tfw i will never be the little girl
H-hold me peggy-boy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-14-09-28-49.jpg (86KB, 720x1119px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-14-09-28-49.jpg
86KB, 720x1119px
So I like this girl but I'm gonna be honest, I'm fucking retarded when it comes to talking to her in person. It's even worse when I text her. I come off like an asshole/father figure and I really need to stop. It's just that, I don't know how to start a conversation. I really don't understand how she hasn't blocked me yet. I want to tell her that I like her, but I don't know how and I feel like it's already over. Maybe you can judge based on this conversation. Anyway, I have a couple screenshots of our conversation.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-14-09-32-03.png (76KB, 720x881px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-14-09-32-03.png
76KB, 720x881px
2/4
>>
>>17567153
Way too desperate
>>
>>17567155
I know, I come off as way too desperate. I just don't know how to play it cool and just say what I feel.
>>
>>17567153
>confronting a basic bitch
She will make it to be all your fault which is probably 70% true.
Stop talking to her and learn to control yourself. Nothing good will come out of this.
>>
Body language is a good indication. If she mimics yours, doesn't cross her arms, makes good eye contact and smiles genuinely...these are good indications that let you know without having to be too direct
>>
>>17567161
I probably should stop. Do you guys want the last two screenshots?
>>
>>17567156

Don't say what you feel. You are feeling desperate and thirsty and are coming across as desperate and thirsty.

Say something else or, better yet, nothing.
>>
Yeah
>>
>>17567153
>>17567154
sounds like a lost case no matter from which angle you look at it.
>>
>>17567166
Sure.
>>
>>17567167
Weird, someone else told me to say how I feel immediately. I always get stuck with the say something else bit so I think I'll just say nothing. If she texts me first, then I'll answer. Other than that, I'll stop.
>>
>>17567164
>>17567168
Who are you replying to?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-14-09-37-53.png (70KB, 720x908px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-14-09-37-53.png
70KB, 720x908px
3/4
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-14-09-39-48.png (35KB, 720x621px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-14-09-39-48.png
35KB, 720x621px
4/4

Last of the shit train.
>>
>>17567144
Is there any trick to it not feeling weird, or does it normally feel weird?
>>
>>17567153
>>17567154
>>17567179
>>17567183

Next time fucking cool it, I've never seen somebody mess it up this bad familia. Just relax and dont be so thirsty and youll be fine.
>>
>>17567185
It feels weird cause you're not used to it nor confident. It'll wear off with pratice
>>
>>17567183
damn mr. this is so awkward, i'm surprised she's still replying
>>
>>17567186
>>17567194
I know, I'm fucking retarded. Like I said before, I don't know why she hasn't blocked me. She's probably not giving me any more chances, she probably just pities me now. I'm not gonna text for a while. How do I play it cool next time?
>>
>>17567198

1. Dont message her more than she messages you
2. Dont message her on 50 platforms
3. Dont ever tell women how you feel before they tell you how you feel
>>
>>17567201
Thanks. I have her number, should I just text her from now on and not use Messenger?
>>
>>17567203
It's beyond salvation, you've shown your true self my friend
>>
>>17567204
Yeah, I'm not going to text her unless she texts me first. Otherwise, it's pretty much over like I figured. I just don't know any other way to talk to girls. I really need an attitude adjustment.
>>
>>17567208
No, you need to learn to arrange your thoughts in a concisive manner.
You were all over the place going nowhere and making little sense. Learn what you want and learn how to say it so others can understand you.
>>
>>17567138

I would really like to get a second opinion on this if you guys are still around
>>
>>17566023
>What do you think of ftm trannies?
Mentally ill, ultimately. I don't hate them or anything, but I don't hate the schizophrenic either.
>>
>>17567248
>>17567138
Ye sorry I'm the guy you were talking to. Had some stuff to do.

>this girl was mostly nervously looking around or fidgeting with her hands at our first meetup
this is positive for you, a girl being nervous is either because she's feeling unsafe/intimidated which she was obviously not since she agreed to meet up again or because she didnt want to scare you away by doing something awkward.
but sadly it isn't enough to tell whether she is looking for friends or a relationship because if she is a shy and introverted person she doesn't want to scare anyone away in general.

>About the messages it's an even split, we don't message that much (mostly because I don't want to push her away since I am very talkative), but as I said it's an even split.
being even is okay. no need to worry about your chatting then unless you write more than her because that'll make you seem desperate.

>I should probably mention that when we first met she she went in for a hug at the end when I walked her to the tram station, which caught me a bit by surprise.
obviously positive since it shows that she is in no way creeped out by your appearance or your personality. sadly still not enough to differentiate between friendship and relationship since I know several girls and guys including myself who always hug eachother in a friendly manner (though this might also be a cultural thing)

overall, same response as I could give last time.
not enough to really say whether she is interested in a relationship from my point of view.
its looking positive for you though. meet up with her again, look for hints.

just one more question. who brought up the topic of meeting again?
>>
>>17566236
You're not a sociopath, you just like the idea of being a trap
>>
>>17566394
I do this a lot too. Imo part of it is just living in the 21st century and having female friends. But often girls will show interest and I'll implicitly reject them cause I don't know any other way to interact
>>
>>17566411
>she's a whore
>why doesn't this happen to me
Those are some shit responses if I've ever seen. Yeah she's probably interested, and likely wanted you to come over that night
>>
>>17566570
People with enough emotional intelligence to think the way you do often try to ascend the concept of sex in a romantic relationship. But honestly it's a part of the relationship and if it's a problem then it's a problem. Ask her about an open relationship, because it isn't really fair to deny someone their sexuality. If she isn't willing to solve the problem in any way then you have to decide wether or not this is a big enough issue to leave. Honestly it sounds like it is, even if it doesn't reach the initial threshold of unhappiness to overcome the inconvenience of breaking up. The one thing is that "solving the problem" can't mean just having more sex, if she isn't onboard, because then you're just shifting the issue over to her.
>>
I'd prefer if a female would answer this. What do you think is the best way for a guy to approach u at a party and does it take much for them to dance with you? In other words... How would a man avoid being a creep in your eyes?
>>
>>17567201
>>17567204
>>17567220
This is terrible advice, it's like Andy Bernard from The Office when he says "don't text first, don't talk first, don't even look at her." Stupid thoughts that insecure guys have cause they're afraid to extend the olive branch in what they think is a standoff.
Sure, learn not to sound desperate, but part of that means letting people know when you're interested. If you become too reserved then it can be really difficult to escape that
>>
>>17567364
I'm not the same anon as the first 2 posts. In fact, i disagree with him.
>>
>>17567364
Anon who posted screenshots, I'm confused now. Look, I genuinely like her, but I FUCKING suck ass at getting my point across. I just want to know what's the next best move for me.
>>
He messages me everyday, even twice a day, we text a lot, not straight romantic things but very warm long dialogues. He never ask me out though, and not interested in stuff I like. We work together. What does he want?
>>
>>17566972
What grown adult does the "silent treatment" to their spouse, let alone over just a joke?
>>
>>17567039
Wow you're kind of a pretty big asshole.
>>
>>17566961
Are you dating a elementary school girl?
Silent treatment isn't a thing if you aren't 7.
>>
>>17567153
I feel for you, man. Don't worry about the awkward texting, that's what every dude sounds like when he first starts trying to talk to girls over IM.
We ain't born knowing any of these conventions, either someone teaches us or we learn the hard way.
And let's be honest, most dudes learn these things the hard way every time
You need practice, get as much as possible with this girl so you know what to do next time.

>>17567364
You know what really puzzles me about /adv/
I've never met a single IRL dude who would give the kind of advice you're talking about
All of us uniformly hate those stupid games
It's even a big reason for IRL misogyny, since women tend to be... more fond of them.
Even your post
>act interested, but not too interested
makes me think "gee, thanks for the incredibly helpful advice"

>>17567555
Don't get your hopes up for anything romantic, she's probably written you off completely.
But keep talking to her. You need the practice for next time.

>>17567867
>What does he want?
Do you think we read minds here?
Maybe he's considering his next move. Maybe he has some reason for not asking you out yet (eg family issues). Maybe he's just a friend. Maybe he's gay and has a boyfriend.
If you want to know what a dude wants, ask him.
>>
>>17567913
>If you want to know what a dude wants, ask him.
I'm afraid it will become awkward to work if he's not into me ._. But if he is I would gladly be with him..
He's not gay for sure.
>>
File: 1413933619619.jpg (424KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1413933619619.jpg
424KB, 1024x768px
1 month anniversary coming this Friday.

What should I do for my gf? What should I gift her to show her that I really do love her?

The words "I love you" haven't been spoken yet but I plan to tell her this Friday. For better or worse, I will have no regrets.

What should I do for her? Girls, femanons, what would you wish/dream your new bf to do for the 1 month anniversary?
>>
File: Sad Pepe.png (35KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.png
35KB, 200x170px
Today at school a girl gave me her phone number, but I can't stop feeling like if I contact her it's not really gonna be her and it's gonna be some grown man. Especially because "she" didn't hand me it herself this one guy did. Any advice?
>>
>>17567938
How old are you?
Because I'm 23 and I really don't even expect my boyfriend to remember about it.
I mean, it's just one month.
>>
>>17567867

he wants to date you but he thinks you are just friendly.

Probobly you never initiate your talks you just reply to his texts.
>>
>>17567938
>anniversary
>one month
Dear God...
>>
>>17567949
We're gonna need some context as to why she didn't give it to you herself, but first you should realize that a girl didn't give you her number, some guy gave you a "girl's" number - that would be a bit concerning to me personally.
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 600x400px
>>17567989
She supposedly passed it down the table to hand it to me, here's where we were all sitting.
>>
File: 3l4xy.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3l4xy.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>17567278
You're probably not here but I was in transit after work so I couldn't reply but here goes either way:

I asked her out since I thought taking initiative with a formed plan can't be a bad idea, it's a pretty unusual ""Date"" and she seemed to like it basing from her reaction and accepted right away

Thanks for replies
>>
>>17568045
I'm still here. Congratz
>>
File: 1346596316409.gif (898KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1346596316409.gif
898KB, 200x200px
>>17568051
My nigga
>>
>>17567938
Break up with me if he thinks getting to one month is an accomplishment.
>>
Girls,
How fat is too fat for a guy to be it deal-breaker?
>>
>>17568118
I've been wondering about this as well
>>
>>17567938
Ya, listen to the other anons. Save the big shit for a bigger milestone. A year, 6 months. Maybe even her birthday. Throw down the heavy shit like "I love you" too early and you might alienate her.

Maybe make something by hand? Can you bake?
>>
>>17568118
Depends - all girls are different.
There are obese guys with girlfriends.
Personally, I prefer slim guys but being overweight (like 10 or 20 lbs overweight) isn't a deal breaker.
Obesity always is.
>>
>>17567977
I often text him first too but I think you've got a point..I guess I'm too coward to deserve love
>>
>>17566693
I've seen it before too, her logic was that it lets them know exactly when a person sees their message.
A couple other apps do the same thing now though so I guess it's just iPhone users trying to keep their shit relevant. Functionally no different from facebook messenger or kik.
>>
>>17566394
Every time I'm in the situation where this happens, the girl ends up pushing it regardless. Usually turns out poorly.
Maybe like 3 times total, but I have other perfectly platonic friendships.
>>
>>17568126
But how much is obese for you?
>>
>>17566394
Dudes around 4chan are hardly sex wealthy enough to the point they can pick and choose.
>>
>>17568238
BMI is mostly a good indicator for obesity.
And now I'll get the /fit/ guys telling me it is, but truly for the average person it is.
>>
>>17568125
YES! I can bake her favorite cake too. Jesus fuck, why have I been so stupid?
though I'll have to literally dedicate my night tomorrow to bake her that shit.

>>17568125
>>17568090
>>17567983
>>17567958
I'm like a 2m tall and 100 kilos of pure murderous incarnation, but I'm a big softie inside and she knows this. Going at her with a gift wouldn't be all that surprising to be honest
>>
>>17568264
>why have i been so stupid
Idk but month anniversary gave it away
>>
>>17568255
Well i have over 30 but dont look amerifat tier.
>>
>>17568333
>i have over 30
thats quite a lot.
i hover at 25 and feel bad about my weight
>>
>>17568558
Over 30 is obese unless you're REAAAALLY muscular.
Especially if you're not doing anything about your weight, that's really offputting.
>>
didn't get the chance to ask my crush out to lunch for tomorrow

do i have any other options for this week? there's a nearby park that's really popular, though it's a lot of hiking, so i don't know if that's good for the first time i spend time with her outside of class? would lunch on a sunday be okay, or not so much? do i pretty much have to wait until next week to do anything?
>>
>>17568581
Probably, im 6'4 it only looks fatty not complete obese.
>>
Ladies, do you think I'm cute?

I look something like this:

E:^)
>>
File: winry2.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
winry2.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>17567150
iktf

Winry pls be real one day
>>
>>17566194
When I say those things I mean it because they're true. My life is really busy right now and I don't have the time to put into a relationship. With that being said I might rethink my stance if the guy was absolutely amazing, but I'd have to feel pretty strongly about him.
>>
>>17568605
Why would you have to wait until next week? Ask her out, a Sunday lunch is fine unless she's the type that has big family gatherings on a Sunday.

Walking in a park is also nice, gives you a chance to talk, which you wouldn't get if you sat at a movie for instance.

>>17568633
Yes.
>>
>>17568795
That's exactly what he is saying.
>>
I think I chased a girl away by getting into an argument about politics. Is there any chance left for that relationship or did I make the ship sail away and then shoot flaming arrows at it?
>>
>>17568868
Probably. Being on opposite ends of the political spectrum is usually a deal breaker for people. If you have different values and moral codes, its very hard and rare to get around that.
>>
>>17568903

It's depressing because she wasn't always like that and before we both went to University we were extremely close and talked all the time. I think it changed her. Quite upset about it I was rather fond of her.
>>
>>17568633
Life has many doors Ed boy.
>>17568118
Me personally, even the slightest bit chubby. I don't like muscle either though, just scrawny noodle boys. I'm a hypocrite though being a chub myself, but hey. You like what you like. We're all hypocritical about shit, that's life.
I'll probably end up settling for someone fatter eventually, unless I can actually achieve my unrealistic weight goals lol, so idk maybe "deal breaker" is a harsh phrase. But I will not be actively pursuing a fat guy ever you'll have to come to me.
>>
>>17568910
Eh, college is a weird time. You grow a lot in that age range. I mean think about it, she was basically a child before, now she's much closer to adulthood if she's not already in it. Of course her opinions are going to change about some things.
>>
>>17566023
i wouldn't date one, and if they weren't spouting tumblr shit i'd probably maintain a friendship with them
>>17566203
not particularly
>>17566368
might've also caught feelings, might just be stringing you on for a few more sessions. you had him inside you, you should be comfortable talking about it
>>17566394
I've done it, usually because I'm with someone else or they aren't attractive to me
>>17566519
as i said with the other person, if you've had your genitals felt up by someone, you should be comfortable enough to have a conversation with them
>>
thoughts on talking to girls in class?

does it work?
>>
>>17569030
I walked my professor to her office today and she's hot as fuck

>implying classmates matter

Aim higher little nigger; social networking is more important than immediate pussy
>>
Anyone,
so back when I was in HS I had a mad crush on one of my older sister's friends. We were mutually flirty, but I think ultimately he shot me down in the end because I was underage and he wasn't. It was a good move on his end I'll admit.
5 years later to now, he's contacting me again out of the blue. I know he's just gone through a rough break up, and is probably looking to rebound. I'm cool with this since it's been 4 years since I've even been looked at. He's not really boyfriend material for me anyways.
Here's the catch. My sister has always been weird about her friends and me. We're close in age so we tend to run in the same circles. Shes mentioned before passively about how she has some fear of me stealing her male friends from her with my wiley straight woman ways. She's gay so it's not like she wants them in that way. It's funny to me because usually you'd think your big sis would be protecting you from guys, but for her it's the other way around, she's protecting them from me lol.

Basically, should I just say fuck her and go with it, even though I know this will not lead to anything serious and will end pretty quickly. Or should I respect my sister's feelings and try to quench my suffocating thirst elsewhere?
>>
>>17566023
This is just my own personal (one person) opinion on this. It's going to be a bit of a wall, splitted up in multiple posts. I hope you don't mind.

I can understand why a ‘guy’ would feel that way.

In my own opinion, gender is something of a preference to yourself. So basically, if you feel like you’re more comfortable with being called a guy, then you’re a guy. This same logic goes for people who wish their body was different. So it’s a bit of a scale. People who don’t care are obviously comfortable with what they currently have, so they are ‘that’. And people who change their mind every now and then, depending on how they feel are ‘snails’. (not as in slow, but as in gender fluid.)

Obviously there’s a period in life everyone is a snail and wonders what would be better and fit them more. (Hopefully they are allowed to experiment and develop towards their comfortable points.)

I would advise against going through sexual reassignment surgery, but this is just something of a choice of your own. In my opinion, if a F2M would act, dress and go through his life as a guy I wouldn’t care. I would treat them normally, in other words, the same as any other person I meet. I treat them based on their behavior usually, things like ‘the way they speak’, ‘the way they act’ have a lot of influence on this. So long as the person is comfortable with themselves in a conversation, I doubt it would cause any problems, but…

The problem usually is that … this is basically with any tranny, that they feel the need to have some sign of being treated differently, some kind of mark or symbol or something that confirms that, for instance with an F2M “look! I’m a guy! Let’s do guy things! Hey! Notice me! Notice my guyness!” Of course with M2F it’s the other way around.

(--continuing this in a second post--)
>>
>>17569121
(--here's that second post--)
Usually, because I show to treat them no differently (as I treat them for the person, not the body they have) they usually resort to some kind of ‘role play’ and usually a ‘sexual one’. I personally don’t like their sexual play at all, with any people. It’s just freaky. If you want to play ‘guy’ or ‘girl’ you should just go to the appropriate place for this. Everywhere else, you’re just ‘friend’, ‘stranger’ or ‘neighbor’ or something. (I’m just talking about “playing” as in a “role”. And with playing a guy/girl I mean ‘trying to pick the attention of the opposite sex (not even considering their gender at that point) with stereotypical stuff or sexual play.) I don’t know why this has to happen and out of nowhere, but that is about the only reason why I would avoid a specific tranny.

Of course, since I am a bit of a social avoiding internet user, I avoid contact everywhere. Should I by coincidence meet a tranny or would they by coincidence try to talk to me, I would try to keep things short and run, simply because I am bad with people. This has nothing to do with their mental disorder or with their choice of going through SSR or whatever. Still, I noticed that somehow, this has hurt some of them enough to “move out” or even commit suicide.
(My apologies. It was never my intention to cause the last drip to fill the bucket enough to that point. … but I wonder, do they even realize how they make other people feel?)

Anyway, I think they need to get over their problems and everything remains cool as long as we treat each other like any human. (Consider their likes, feelings, etc.)

(sorry for the post splitup)
>>
Co-worker that I like told me how she isn't interested in seeing someone (maybe it's because she got burned when another co-worker of ours had sex with the person she was interested in). Anyway, after that 20 min convo, she laid her head on my shoulder and gives me cheesy smiles when she sees me. I don't know if I should pursue. People tell me that she's a "basic" person. She's always on twitter retweeting shit and always drinks Starbucks. She's blonde, blue eyes, gorgeous in my opinion. She's on the big side, but she looks really good and her ass is great. If she did some squats and toned it, it would look amazing. She knows how to cook and shit. She's one of those typical lower-tier middle-class people (if that makes sense).

She goes to college and she doesn't really like it from what she told me. She would regularly skip class to go to the movies. I thought she was interested in me, but I don't know. A co-worker of ours that she's semi-good friends with told me that she's only interested in black guys. Is that a red flag? Not that she's interested in black guys only, but that she's only interested in one specific race? She gets mad when she sees couples in public, yet she would say how relationships suck. I think she's just mad because she hasn't been with someone in a while. She goes out a lot to drink with friends and stuff. I don't really do any of that. I would if asked. She likes to travel as well. What do you think? I could be pretty talkative, but I'm not exactly charismatic. Do you think we could be compatible?

Can give more info if asked.
>>
>>17569030
How do you normally talk to a random guy? Try that approach first. Then don't talk about things you're normally talking about with your friends and stuff, instead consider that she may not even know about whatever you want to talk about. Start with subjects people are familiar with everywhere. (Weather, family, etc.) Bring in Hobbies, if you want after and explain things from newb level if you have to explain something, but don't make it sound like she is dumb or that you're dumb, make it sound as if you just happen to know it.
I don't know what you want to talk about, but there is a way for everything. It's not like talking to a girl is impossible for a guy. Of course this is also true for the other way around. (actually, it may be harder for a girl to talk to a guy, because they are first taught every guy is stupid, dumb or a letcher (comparable with an annoying, stinking dog) in a lot of families (and have to learn as they age that this isn't entirely true.... ) ..... (depends on the person.) So it maybe dangerous if other girls find out. Or perhaps there are other reasons, .... but anyway don't be stopped by "what-if" thoughts.
>>17569057
>We're close in age so we tend to run in the same circles.
>usually you'd think your big sis would be protecting you
I'm surprised you're not constantly fighting instead.
It entirely depends on the environment, how she grew up, the people she met, how they were and how you were, whether or not am older sister is protective. Unfortunately, with our world, she'll more likely turn out to be a bitch to the younger siblings. Don't compare RL with fiction.

>probably looking to rebound. I'm cool with this
>I know this will not lead to anything serious and will end pretty quickly.
That may depend on your determination. If you really like him, you can go for it. Just make him realize that if he obtained the best girl. Make him choose you out of everyone. If he still tries to skip out on you, consider being yandere.
>>
Why is it that anytime I post on facebook my crush has to like and comment?

I know it means nothing since shell like her friends posts 99% of the time, so its no sign, but it bothers the fuck out of me because I know our feelibgs arent mutual. Shes talking to me more often and seems happy to see me whenever she does, but I dont want to feel like she likes me more than friends from normal friendship things.

How do I deal with this? I felt crushed a few months back when she rejected me, and she asked to stay friends do I did, but goddamn does it eat me up alive.

My brain fibds a way to rationalize it as interest when I know it isnt. Her liking my status and commenting doesnt mean shit, although I do rately see her like/comment on random statuses, always seems to be me or her best friends.

Oh fuck.
>>
>>17569223
You friendzoned her. She smiles at you because you're nice and she doesn't want to be a bitch to you.
If you want to take it further, you shouldn't rush. It could ruin it.

I think you can say "Let's get married", and she'll probably laugh it off at the moment. I think however she wouldn't mind living with you at this point.

Hang out more, pay a alot of attention to her, try figuring her out by asking her things directly and take a close look at her emotional non-verbal response while you do so. (This will help you determine what you can and cannot ask (yet) ).

What I am trying to say is that, you shouldn't listen to what you heard from other people about her and also try not to be blinded by that stuff either when you ask.

It's better if you deepen your relationship with small steps. Make sure she doesn't have reasons to reject your presence. (don't throw too much pressure on it)

You can (always) later ask her to marry you (again), and she may take it as a joke (again), but explain that you think she may be happier around you so you find it a good idea if you were living together at least.

For now: try asking her out to stuff where the two of you can be alone and talk about things.

Don't be bitchy, be very assertive and figure out what she actually likes and doesn't.
... and try to avoid lies.
>>
>>17569030
Yes, of course. That's how you meet new people.

>>17568868
There's no way for us to know if it's unsalvageable.

>>17568118
Mid 200's

>>17567949
Text her

>>17567938
I'm head over heels for my boyfriend of 1 month and even I am not expecting a monthiversary. ANNIveraary implies YEAR. Like annual. >>17568264 How OLD are you? Not height and weight. Age.

>>17567363
Introduce yourself, ask a topical question about your surroundings

>>17567099
What kind of compliment? I don't really like it. I prefer compliments to be one off by strangers I'll never see again (like someone coming up to me and saying they love my hair) or from someone close to me.
From someone in my I don't know well, my head goes "what do they want from me?"
Why must you compliment her? Ask her out instead.

>>17567038
You met over tinder. There is a romantic implication already.

>>17566465
100%

>>17566194
What these things mean is that you're not worth it to her to struggle through those things. I'm struggling through school, work, and a four hour distance between me and my boyfriend. I do this because I love him. I started this because we're ridiculously compatible.
I wasn't on the prowl for a relationship because I am busy. I fell into this on accident. He's worth it for me.
If you hear that line, it means you're not worth the work for her.

>>17566125
Look up the 5 love languages.

>>17566023
I'm inexplicably attracted to them. Girl here.
>>
>>17569231
>I'm surprised you're not constantly fighting instead.
haha we are like night and day. She's the lesbian somewhat radical feminist, and I'm the rational straight girl that doesn't give a fuck about what anyone does as long as it doesn't affect my body or health. We used to fight a lot as kids, but after she went to college and we had some space we grew to appreciate one another in our own ways lol. Right now I'd say we're on pretty good terms, hence why I'd have the slightest apprehension to pissing her off, even though I still think it'd be overreacting hard core.
>Make him choose you out of everyone
I think you misunderstood, I'm not even really looking for anything serious out of him. We have rather conflicting personalities, he's a super genuine nice guy, but to the point where he'd let people walk all over him (and has multiple times). Provided he's going for the same thing, and I would confirm this before anything started, I'd prefer just a casual fling for both of us to get some confidence back. He just had a bad break up and could use it, I'm still fucking pissing and wallowing over my 4 year old break up and could DEF use it. If anything it would be the other way around, where I hurt him and walk out on him.
But that is another one of my concerns with this scenario, because he is such a genuinely nice dude and gets pushed around easy, I reallly don;t want to seem like I'm taking advantage of him just to boost my own shitty self esteem. (Because then I'd be my ex.) Idk, I'd try to be as upfront with this fact as much as possible beforehand so he knows exactly what hes getting into should he choose to accept, but even still. If it ends poorly, my sister will just be even more pissed I hurt her friend.
Then again, I've kept up with him vaguely though my sister and it sounds like he's not nearly as much of a bleeding heart as before. So idk, I'd have to gauge him when I see him next.
>>
>>17569276
I call her bae and she just laughs it off. I've called her that multiple times now.
>>
>>17566441
>looks like mercy from overwatch
She must be cute
>>
it's a bit weird but are pussy and dick supposed to smell different or is it normal for pussy to smell like dick and vice versa?

only smelled one (cis) dick in my life and our genitals smelled pretty much the same (cis pussy here), did anyone here manage to fornicate with multiple people and can confirm if their genitals smell the same or different?

i've seen trannies say their smell changed on HRT, are they delusional or am i the one who's weird (or my partner weird, idk how dick is supposed to smell like)
>>17569121
>The problem usually is that … this is basically with any tranny, that they feel the need to have some sign of being treated differently, some kind of mark or symbol or something that confirms that, for instance with an F2M “look! I’m a guy! Let’s do guy things! Hey! Notice me! Notice my guyness!” Of course with M2F it’s the other way around.
it's usually early transition stuff and they stop this shit after they get enough validation
t. chaser
>>
How can I cure being as dilettante?

I think about my future all the time and how it's fundamentally empty. I don't think I have hobbies. I'm on my computer all the time, watching vidya streams, I play games, but I don't really do anything outside of this.

I know it's a problem that will create others, so what can one do to build motivation to leave the computer for tangible activities?
>>
I'm having a dilemma. A chick that I've been interested in for years wants to get into a realtionship with me I think, I really like her but don't feel like I want to get into a comitted realtionship with her I just want to fuck her then keep contact and hopefully get back together later or something. I want to fuck other bitches, I want to have my fun. Is that such a bad thing? Will "pump and dumping" her heavily affect our relationship?
>>
>>17569383
>Will "pump and dumping" her heavily affect our relationship?
Yes lol. If you want her more than once, then you're gonna have to sit this one out.
If you don't give a shit about never seeing her again or her hating/having a shit opinion of you, then pump and dump away.
>>
>>17569353
I'm sure there are options that come into your life to do something different. Do you have a job or go outside at all? Be specific
>>
How the legit fuck do I stop being nervous around the girl I like? We went out a few times, we know each other decently well. We agreed to go out today. I was gonna try to hold her hand and tell her she looked nice. I did neither of those things. Can't even say her name out loud.

I understand that it's pretty clear that she's interested in me and there's no reason to be nervous, but logic gets completely thrown out the window when I'm with her.

WAT DO

Only silver lining is that she is also nervous around me, but this relationship won't get anywhere like this.

Both our first times btw, she's 20 I'm 21.
>>
>>17569433
Answer me these. How long have you known her, how long has it been going on, and how is your confidence around everyone else and yourself?
>>
>>17569383
>Is that such a bad thing?
Is deliberately deceiving someone and pretending that they hold a status they would like with you a bad thing? Is then using that alleged status to get a favor they would not otherwise give and would otherwise be uncomfortable giving a bad thing? Is ditching them afterwards a bad thing? And is doing this to someone who already knows you and likes you quite a bit a bad thing?
>Will "pump and dumping" her heavily affect our relationship?
What do you honestly think?
Do you really need to ask this? You're not stupid. There's nothing wrong with you sleeping around but manipulating people, deceiving people, and leading people on - especially people who care about you - is definitely shitty. If you want to sleep around sleep around, but do it without involving this girl in any of it.
>>
>>17569450
Well It wouldn't be pump n dump. I idealy want to fuck her then just not get into a realtionshiip, still have contact. And this I'm pretty sure this has to happen soon , I can lose my chance.
>>
>>17569443
Known her since March, only started going out with her mid August.

I'm generally not a very confident person, I can usually hold a conversation with a stranger though if they seem into it. Pretty talkative around friends.
>>
>>17569470
Regardless of what words you use to describe it, you're using her and pretending at being in a relationship with her to get her to have sex with you, either on a one off basis (pump and dump) or regularly (FWB), neither of which are what she wants and you're doing every single thing I mentioned up there.

Unless she knows and is okay with the fact there is no interest in a relationship it is very shitty to do that. Don't try to justify it or rationalize it to yourself as to why it's okay. It's not.
>>
I'm sorry, but I just have this massive urge to fuck other girls, not to get into a realtionship. I don't think I'm capable at this age to get into a comitted realtionship. It's insanely hard to deny pussy when it's being offered to you so much.

This is the only girl I actually care for emotionally, I want to get into a realtionship eventually, I really want to fuck her too, but I think we're just incompatiable with our current goals.

I'm a slut.
>>
>>17569383
I don't get it, you're both interested in a relationship with each other, but you just want to fuck other girls too, right? Wouldn't it make more sense to try to get her in an open relationship instead? Why complicate shit so much before you even started?
>>
>>17569480
Oh, then you shouldn't oversweat it. You've only seen her for the lesser part of a month or so, right? Of course you're uncomfortable jumping into a new relationship. It'll pass.

But uh, if you want it to go somehwere, you can't let your fear get the better of you. I can maybe give you some tips if you give me some specific instances or issues you think you're having. But the fact that you've known her for half a year and can't speak her name, that makes me wonder how much you really know and spent time with her. That kind of stuff is usually earliest of crush crap.
>>
>>17569491
Just bringing that up could heavily damage a relationship.
>>
>>17569488
I want to fuck her and not ruin things between us because I don't want a relationship, and I don't want to risk losing this chance. It's been building up for years.

That's my dilema.
>>
>>17569495
I figured a month is quite long for still being nervous around someone.

About the name part - there hasn't really been any need to call her name. When we meet we just say hey, what's up, how's your day, etc. and then just talk about whatever. If I had to specifically call out to her I probably would. But I think neither of us saying each other's names ever keeps us at a distance.

Tips would be nice though.
>>
>>17569497
Not bringing the whole issue up while acting on it will damage it for sure

I'd say it's worth the risk unless you know her very well and are completely sure it would damage it (in which case your best bet is just to stay friends until you're ready for a relationship)

And either way if you want to eventually have a lasting relationship you'll need to learn to communicate your feelings and expectations which unfortunately includes admitting to shit like being a slut
>>
>>17569524
Well, give me something you need help on. I find the relationship thing tends to be specific to each one. What specifically would you want to improve on? What possible problems do you foresee with you and her? How did you meet, how do you interact? Give me a decent explanation of how something works, how you want to improve it and I'll give you my view on it.

For example, what did you do on that date you went on? How often you see each other? Etc.

[spoiler]I'm also gonna just give you my personal perception on the name thing, as I had times I could relate in my life, and when I think about why I had that issue it was because I was relating that name to the idea of the girl, what I assumed and imagined about her and how nervous all of that , I guess, 'wonder' made me. But in reality, it's just a name; a word, and she, in reality is not something I can fully comprehend to such an extent. This is all in retrospect, obviously, at the time I didn't realize all this, but if any of that relates at all to why you think you might have that issue, just keep in mind it's just another person and YOUR perception of her. Let go of what you imagine and learn from what you actually experience with her. Associate what is TRUE with the girl that you know, not what you want or expect. This will also help you reflect on shit like this. tldr; Get out of your head about the thought(s) of the girl and get into the actual experiences you have with her when you do[/spoiler]
>>
>>17566017
I've been hitting it off with this girl that's 2 years younger than me, would it be strange if I were to ask her out?
>>
>>17569550
why on earth would it. 2 years is nothing, and if you've been hitting it off fucking go for it goddamn lol
>>
>>17569503
Have you ever heard the expression you can't have your cake and eat it too? You don't get everything you want in life. You have to make choices. This isn't even a big choice, get over it.

Either you can:
>Use her and lie to her, damaging your relationship with and hurting her, proving yourself to be a shitty person and guaranteeing any positive feelings she has towards you will cease, as with any chance of a relationship down the line. You'll also feel rightfully guilty- but hey you'll have had sex with her.
>Openly ask her for an arrangement she most likely won't want or agree to and will likely change the light in which she sees you which may or may not damage anything you have going on. But you'll have been honest and shouldn't feel so shitty about yourself afterwards. And maybe you'll keep her as a friend. If you're really lucky you might get sex out of her but odds are good that'd go sour and get complicated fast if you two do like one another.
>Don't pursue anything and keep slutting around. If you do that you'll miss out on being with her, possibly in the short term but possibly in the long, get to have all the sex you like and either be happy with your decision or come to regret it. She might think of you differently if you continue slutting around and you might not get it out of your system. Maybe you will and eventually you'll meet someone even better for you afterwards.
>Pursue something you are, by your own admission, not ready for. Maybe it'll work out but odds are good if it's not something you want or don't feel ready for you'll struggle with it and you might not be happy with the trade off. Depending on your morals and integrity you might end up cheating on her or asking for an open relationship (which is very inappropriate to do in the confines of an already committed monogamous relationship). You might end up successful and happy or you might end up damaging what you guys have and being miserable.

Choose whichever you prefer.
>>
>>17569553
I'm going to jerk off and think about it.

Thanks anon
>>
>>17566017
Women,
how do you like your oral?
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-06.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-06.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
>>17569566
Wish I knew/had a frame of reference.
>>
Got drunk the other night, texted a coworker that I like her. She took it pretty well, but said she didn't really expect it and that while she had felt the same, she no longer does.

We're pretty much best work friends (call each other such), and our relationship hasn't really changed since that conversation a few days ago. If anything, we're more flirty with each other and now I feel like there's a lot more tension than there ever was before.

I turn 21 on Saturday, and she's still down to hangout and show me a good time since I'm new to the area. I can't tell whether she's being a good friend or what by continuing to talk to and hang with me. There's a good chance I'll get drunk and do something stupid again, but part of me feels like she's actually counting on that. So I don't know -- part of me wants to skip out and make other birthday plans, but there's another part that just wants to see where Saturday goes.
>>
>>17569549
Okay thank you. You're right, I don't want my perceptions of her to take over who she actually is.

I mainly want to get closer to her and be comfortable with physical contact like holding her hand, hugging, cuddling, etc. Eventually invite her to my house and chill out and have sex or whatever but I'm not concerning myself with that right now.

We met each other at a university club (anime club, no shame). I used to see her every meetup which was every two weeks but recently I've been seeing her once a week average. I think we're both very similar people. We have similar interests and are both introverted, untalkative, and have inexperience in anything intimate.

The date I went on today we just grabbed something to eat at Chipotle, then walked around the campus for a while. Just talked about random stuff, TV shows and movies, what was going on currently with our lives, etc. We didn't delve too deep into anything, just said a few things here and there, made some jokes, and then returned to silence until one of us brought up another topic. This is usually how things goes. My plan has been to slowly get closer and closer to her, like start by holding her hand, complimenting her, etc. but I can't bring myself to do that. It seems too awkward when I'm there, like the atmosphere isn't right and I'm forcing it like a tryhard.
>>
>>17569611
Hey, that's a solid date for a weeb if I've ever heard one, so good job, you didn't fuck up. First date, that's what it should be. But keep in mind, progress should slowly be made. Don't let date 20 continue to be that, but DONT let that come off as 'rush it' or 'overthink it.' Seriously, you're probably fine. I'd bet you're just overthinking it.

I just want clarity; you both knew it was a 'date' date, right? Or more autistically explained; you both mutually agreed you were interested in each other, it was implied? As in it WASN'T just a hangout? As long as you're both aware of the mutual interest than yeah you're fine, you don't seem to have anything awkward going on with that first date aside from your own inner feelings and thoughts.

I want to mention though, the planning out thing you apparently have going on like this is some kind of weeb dating sim. Cut that shit out, that's creepy. And natural. But stop it. Just be yourself and let things happen.

I mean I would help you with some insight on the matter of 'when' that you seem to be struggling with but I dunno what kind of guy you are to this girl and the way I'd do it could be completely different to how you should. How do you think she sees you based on what she's said or done?
>>
>>17569640
It wasn't explicitly stated that it was a date, but put it this way. She knows I'm into her, I've told her that directly. Even though she hasn't said it yet I am 80% sure she's into me too. I would be pretty surprised if she wasn't actually. I mean she's willing to go out with me when I ask unhesitatingly, smiles when she sees me, and waves goodbye from a distance. I did use the words "go out" when I asked her if she wanted to eat today. I highly doubt she's going out with me as friendly meetups, else she probably wouldn't be so nervous as well.
>>
Okay, this is stupid, and maybe doesn't even fit this thread, but it's pointless making a brand new thread for it. Anyone can reply to this, I'm likely overthinking and just need some help translating my thoughts to message.

I've been talking to someone I'm really enjoying talking to for the past couple of weeks, and we've started talking about our pasts lately because of a shared situation we've both been through, obviously with differing circumstances. After I told my story, she told me that she knew some of what I had talked about because she'd ask my sister how I was doing, that she'd thought about whether she could help and would even have offered me a place to live if she had the room, also saying she'd always do what she could to help me if I needed it, and she read my story twice, which I completely wouldn't expect of anyone considering my writing always comes out incredibly lengthy.

She also mentioned that considering what I'd been through, where I came from compared to how I am now, that I'm doing great, and that she could even sense a change in me, like a growing peace of a kind, but can also sense that I still struggle with some things, and basically offered to talk about this stuff further if I ever wanted to, considering she pulled through very much the same stuff.

I'm not entirely sure how to reasonably respond to this. I have a long history of difficulty communicating, especially in certain areas, and I'm not used to someone outside my family actually noticing me for who and how I am like this to that extent, and I'm definitely not used to offers of help like this. I just feel incredibly grateful but overwhelmed that she noticed these sorts of things about me, that she is someone who actually seems to care, but I can't seem to figure out how to express this without it sounding completely ridiculous. I mean... I can hold conversation about almost anything else, and I know this is kind of stupid, but these kinds of things are new to me. Help?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Girls,
Do you approve of firearms. If not can you change your mind after learning more about them.
>>
>>17569677
This is going to be down to the individual, and you're not going to get a good sample here either. 4chan attracts a certain demographic who I suspect would largely be okay with it. If you asked on, say, Tumblr you'd probably get a majority of girls who weren't.

I imagine most people would be okay with it so long as they're not against it politically, didn't lose someone in an accident/to suicide, and most importantly you don't your interest in it to a creepy, obsessive level that would make someone uncomfortable seeing your collection or hearing how often you talk about it. If you find outdoorsy or sporty girls, or girls who grew up with someone in the family who hunted or shot you'd probably have an easier time finding girls already open to it. But most other girls could probably be swayed.
>>
>>17569669
Oh, so you're set then. Just, again, cut out the obligation you feelto force romantic shit on the FIRST FUCKING OUTING. Chill out. You have to enforce a friendly bond first. Just keep doing what you're doing, don't fucking spill your spaghetti and you should be fine. Or do, if she's a weeb maybe she's into that shit. In conclusion though, you're just overthinking things. Don't worry about it so much and don't make any moves you're uncomfortable with

I'm curious though, how exactly did you go about telling her you were into her?
>>
>>17569670
Say
"Thank you. I deeply appreciate you being there for me."
>>
>>17569677
no and no. I would never feel comfortable having a gun in my house. No amount of "educating" will fix that. It just makes me feel severely uncomfortable no matter how safe you are with it, it's just gonna be a constant source of anxiety for me.
So I just personally couldn't date a gun owner. Its nothing against you, it's not that I think you're bad or wrong in any way, more power to ya for exerting your 2nd amendment and what not, I just will never feel comfortable around them.
>>
>>17569343
>nobody here knows how dicks and pussies smell
wew

>>17569677
?
Do you mean if were for or against gun control?
I'm pretty sure most women have nothing against firearms themselves just existing and stuff
>>
>>17569690
Okay thanks that really helps. It wasn't the first date, though. It was the second "going out" date but we've hung out at the club events and stuff. But ya.

Told her like this:
>Talking a bit after club meetup
"Oh yea I like you by the way if you haven't noticed"
"Really? I've never had someone say that to me before. So like, since when?" (that's how I know she has 0 dating experience)
"I dunno a couple months"
"Oh...thanks?"
"Yea so do you want to go out or something? Like coffee or food"
"This may sound really asian but I gotta focus on studies and stuff now, but how about in a couple of weeks? Asian food right, or Japanese food?"
"Oh...either is okay"
Like that pretty much.
>>
>>17569721
Either
>>
So I'm having a dilemma.

There's this girl, A, that I liked. I knew her for a year now, we met in September 2015, first class day in college. We're both the first two friends we made at college, and we have surprisingly similar interests. We're still friends to this day, but not without her rejecting me twice at this point. She never has texted me first or kept in contact for long when she does. She never invites me to do things with her. She always seems happy to see me, and if she notices me first she'll motion me over to sit and talk with her. If we have classes together, we always sit together. We're okay friends I guess, and she told me she considers me a bit more "special" than a normal friend to her, not in like "dating" terms, idk what she really meant, she said special okay?

That's not the issue. I haven't seen or spoken to her in months because I decided to do that "Only text her as much as she texts you and wait for her to initiate contact." She saw me eating lunch the other day, and sat with me, and we talked a bit. She asked me about how my summer went and said she hasn't heard from me at all. I told her I didn't do anything, and she told me she did things but not as much as she hoped for. We talked about activities we both wanted to do, and then she hits me with, "Hey I went to a lot of parties over the summer, why didn't you come through?"

I just acted polite and said, "Oh uh, I'm not interested in parties, not my thing."

Now what the dilemma is - what the fuck did she mean "come through"? She never invited me. Should I have called her out on it?

Either way, I don't think she was the one to invite me. Another kid we'll call S met her around half way through second semester and her and him became good friends, but the guy had a crush about 10x as large as mine on her. She has no feelings for him beyond friends, and he's on her string 100%. He doesn't like me, he's never "friendly" around me and has hesitation in his voice when he speaks to me. 1/2
>>
>>17569721
Dude, I think everyones junk smells different period. Like the individual. I bet my pussy don't smell exactly like yours, and it don't smell exactly like anyone else's.
Diet plays a big role in this shit, for us ladies it can depend on where we are in our cycle, your body type and amount of physical activity. There's lots of different things that make our junk smell different. Hell I don't even think mine smells the same every day either. One day its mellow, the next it's a littler stronger, the next it could be nearly non existent.

But I've only ever been face first in 1 dick before, and I'm not exactly wafting my vag smell up to myself all the time to get a good whiff. So I can't say for certain, just biology seems to work against the argument we all smell the same.
>>
>>17569734

2/2 I think since he was holding the parties, he was incharge of invites. And anything he's incharge of, I never get invited to. He only invited me one time back when she told him to invite me after a party a while back came up in conversation between me and her and she seemed surprised he didn't invite me.

Now, what the fuck is going on? Is the kid too much of a pussy to invite me to a party where a girl who he has a massive crush on but has no chance with is going to be because me and her have been longer friends than he has? Or is she just lying to my face?
>>
>>17569734
>>17569747
Could be, but here's what you need to do; ASK HER.

Just find her one day or let her find you, initiate the typical small talk and somewhere in there bring up, "Hey, by the way, back when, what did you mean by 'why didn't I come through' to those parties?". Just ask for some clarification on her end on that first. Don't mention the other guy.

It sounds like she wants to fuck, if you ask me though. I don't know if it's a desirable romantic relationship on her end, but she probably wants to fuck. If she IS lying, just ask her a bit more on specifics of the parties she supposedly went to. I don't know why she would lie about that, but whatever. Just ask for clarity. Come on, how hard is that
>>
>>17569710
And that's... totally acceptable and not overwhelming/weird? It's not like we're dating or even super close, we're just friends right now. Forgive my stupidity with this stuff.

But thanks for replying, by the way.
>>
>>17569758
>It sounds like she wants to fuck, if you ask me though.
How? I didn't get that impression. Sounds like she's just enjoying having a friend.
>>
>>17569768
it's totally 100% acceptable. You two have opened up to talking about personal stuff. She offered you her help. You are allowed to thank her for that.

You're welcome! Sounds like you're going through and have gone through a lot. Maybe you're not quite used to being emotionally open with people. If that's the case, I'm glad you've got this girl who can be a real friend for you! You deserve that kindness.

Tell her that you appreciate her kindness. She will feel good.
>>
>>17569773
BTW this isn't the guy who posted the story, I am.

And yeah, she definitely didn't want to fuck. As far as I know, she's a virgin and so am I so that's definitely not what was going through her head.

>>17569758
I doubt she's interested in me at all, I did mention she rejected me in the post, right? That was the reason I didn't talk to her in the summer, I said fuck it and wouldn't put effort in if she didn't put effort in. If she truly saw me as a "special" friend, then she'd have contacted the first week after I stopped messaging her first.
>>
>>17569790
>then she'd have contacted the first week after I stopped messaging her first.
The issue with this is that you've conditioned her to expect you to initiate. When you change this, she might think that you're purposefully avoiding her. Which you are.
t. Someone who did this to my friends, and when I confronted them, they thought I hated them
>>
>>17569781
Okay, I'll do that for sure. Thank you so much.

I hate to talk about it like that- not looking for pity or anything, but I have been through quite a bit. We both have. She's in a better place than I am right now, having finally conquered her problems, but I'm on the way there at last. And though it'd be difficult for me to tell her, especially this soon, a lot of that has had to do with being able to talk to her like we have been.

You're right, that is the case. Without explaining too much, I'm not used to it at all and it can be very difficult for me to open up emotionally at times. Sounds dumb, but it's like an automatic wall that just comes up that I can rarely struggle through. But it's like through our conversations I've been feeling that and more slowly dissipate. :)

Thank you for saying I deserve that, at times it's hard to think I deserve anything. Also: Thank you for YOUR kindness as well; I'm going to tell her exactly that!
>>
>>17569800

So wait, the fuck do I do then?

I still want her to contact me first, it wouldn't kill her to reach out once and a while.

Plus I hate fucking texting her too, she takes 5 hours to even fucking read the message. On top of that, I'm always "texting her at a bad time" or something so she isn't responsive/doesn't come with me to whatever I invite her too.

Basically, she seems uninterested but also acts interested when we see each other in person. I don't get what the fuck is with this girl.

Interest in platonic terms, btw.

Maybe she thinks I'm trying to get her out on a date when I'm not? Or maybe she just secretly hates me.
>>
>>17569818
Good! Good, good, good. I'm awfully glad to hear that I could help a little bit.
It's not dumb at all. I've gone through that, and I've helped several friends who are like that too. It's a coping mechanism, a technique to try to protect yourself. But you've found out how it can make you feel isolated too.

Good luck, anon! Take care of yourself.
>>
>>17569832
It's comforting to know other people understand and have been there and made it through. Thanks again, and you too!
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.