[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, how do I let her know she's appreciated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Anons, how do I let her know she's appreciated?
>>
>>17565838

Who are we talking about here? Your mom?
>>
>>17565843
I suppose I should clarify.

It's a girlfriend of a few months, but things are getting dry. I can't think up of things to let her know I appreciate her.
Of course, I do appreciater her, but being the autist I am I can't think of anything to show and prove that she means a lot to me.

So, I'm simply wondering what I should do to prove to a loved one that you care deeply for them.

tl;dr how to show appreciation to gf
>>
>>17565864
Just do something small. It doesn't have to be a grand gesture or anything. Seriously just a txt saying "I'm really glad I met you and that you are in my life" will suffice
>>
>>17565838
leave her notes when you leave her house (doesn't have to be a complete love poem, just something like "i love you" (if you've gotten to the stage of saying that yet) or "you're beautiful") or in her bag, surprise her with little treats like chocolates or drinks, hold doors open for her, take her out to dinner, pick flowers for her, etc.
there's lots of little things you can do that show her you care for her and that you appreciate her. although make sure to not go overkill, like don't do all of this in 2 days.

t. girl that's feeling under-appreciated in her relationship.
>>
You won't believe how much the little things you do for her will make a difference.

Listen to these anons and do something like that.
>>
Tongue the asshole
>>
run her a bath, girls love that shit

maybe light some candles and get it smelling nice
>>
>>17565838
Literally just say it. Women like hearing things even if they know it. Like for instance, my gf knew that I found her extremely attractive, but I never really said it. To me it was just a matter of fact. The sky is blue, the earth is round, my gf is hot. despite knowing this though she always wanted to hear me say it. I dont really understand the need for the affirmation of such a thing, but she just really wanted to hear it despite both of us knowing it.
That being said since I never said it she like getting her affirmation from the lower part of my body. So my autism didnt hurt too much
>>
>>17565864
This may sound stupid, but say "Thank you" often. It really helps.
>>
>>17565838

Buy her flowers. Not even kidding. It's such a cliché in fiction, but rarely happens in real life, that women are weak for it. For a special occasion get them delivered as a surprise and write something cute on the card.
>>
just ask her on one of the dates or vaguely leech of information out of her about things she likes ( food, places, activities, things ) and then just surprise her by making a day about her or a morning or an evening, anything really. Giving someone their favourite food and doing something nice and interesting to them is one of the biggest compliments you can give someone. It means you listened, appreciate them, you are interested in them, and want them to be well
>>
>>17565838
Is that a sniper drawing? 9/10 hair too messy
>>
>>17565864
Start cookin, good lookin
>>
>>17565895
This. The small things matter. Show her in the smallest of ways and she'll see it as the grandest of things. And do it DAILY. It doesn't take much, if you live with her, doing some chores will work. Or if not, tell her how happy she makes you. Spend some quality time doing nothing together.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.