[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 40929503.jpg (7KB, 222x200px) Image search: [Google]
40929503.jpg
7KB, 222x200px
BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to get my ex girlfriend back.....

Should I show up to her work (she works at a grocery store) and do this:

https://youtu.be/-zXeGZXCqwA?t=49s [Embed]

surprise kiss her while handing her a gift that I've been saving up to give her? It's $2,000 that I've owed her. She never mentioned anything about it, but it'll truly show her that I've changed

Is this literally the best way to get my ex back?
>>
>>17565292
OP here

Yeah bros, I think I'm going to try to do it. If I can't surprise her, I'll still walk up and give it to her.

She said that she needs space and she'll talk to me when she's ready...But hell, I have to give this to her, and like I said she'll talk to me when she's ready so I can't really ask if her if I can meet up with her or anything
>>
>>17565307
Report back to us afterwards
>>
>>17565307
give her space like she asked for you to do
>>
Ok, I'll bite

No, you nitwit. Real life doesn't work like that. Give her the money in the least intrusive way possible. Envelope, her name, that's it.

Anyone stupid enough to tell you to go for it, is also failing to see how they can advice you when you leave us with nothing to judge your relationship and breakup on. If you used to surpise her like this all the time, then maybe sure, why not - but dont just show up acting like you're someone completely new, expecting her to take you back on the spot just because you gave her some money you shouldve paid her ages ago.

Reply with relationship details, if you seek advice on what to actually do.
>>
>>17565292
finally a funny troll
>>
>>17565362
thought it was too, but i read a thread earlier where anon was saying the same thing. no wonder she broke up with you OP if this is really how you think you'll win her back you fuckin stupid brah
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.