[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends grandfather dies >wants all of her friends to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1473371668641.jpg (1MB, 2988x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473371668641.jpg
1MB, 2988x2000px
>friends grandfather dies
>wants all of her friends to come to the wake
>I dont really want to go, I never even met the man

Wat do
>>
>>17565238
Don't go?
>>
How close are you to this friend?
>>
>>17565245
Not that close but she really overrates our friendship.
>>
Hey Friend, I wanted to thank you for inviting me to share this painful experience with you. I am sad that you are grieving for the loss of your grandfather, and I'm humbled that you feel I'm close enough to lend you comfort.

I am here for you if you need my support, but I would prefer not to disrespect his memory by coming to the wake, and I would rather leave that space for his loved ones to share their private sadness amongst others they recognise.
>>
>>17565238
It's more about being solidary to your friend, if you don't go and fail to give a good excuse she'll probably think less of you.
If you care about that, go. If you don't, don't.

... I just noticed >>17565347
Probably the most polite but believable 'no' you could give. That could work.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.