[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be """18""" in high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (808KB, 724x1104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
808KB, 724x1104px
>be me
>be """18""" in high school
>in Singapore
>traditionalist parents cane me since the age of ten
>caning is done on Saturdays for bad academic results or misbehaviour
>tried to say that I won't take it
>they said that I either will lay on a bench or they won't pay for my higher education
>had to lay down
>recently got 40 canes for drinking vodka and smoking pot
>can't sit normally for two weeks
>they have all the legal rights to do it
>how to solve it?
>>
You can't solve it.

They will be paying for your higher education so that is at least another 4 years of canning.

OR

Work and move out once you have enough savings.
>>
Stop giving them a reason to hit you even if you have to act
>>
have to agree with the other poster, since the law is on their side in your country you have no option but to put up with it until you do turn 18, but when you do turn 18 is when you have a choice. Either keep putting up with their rules and let them pay for your education or assert your independence move out and find a job of your own.

Frankly speaking though you asked "how to solve it" and the real way to solve this problem is to abide by their rules. From what you've said it sounds like they do have your best interests in mind, they've caned you for drinking alcohol and doing drugs, things you shouldn't be doing anyway, and for neglecting your schoolwork leading to poor academic results. You should really be focused on doing well in school, not getting drunk and chasing girls or whatever it is you're doing.
>>
Are you allowed to cane your parents when they get old and senile?
>>
>>17564929
I have one more year of high school and then I'm out to the US.
>>17564942
Party is not the only reason they do it. You can get your ass whopped for a minor underscore from the top grade in class.
>>
>>17564977

So 4 more years of canning then. Just because you leave the country doesn't mean you still won't get beaten once you come back for the summer dude.

Endure, work hard and then move out.
>>
>>17564984
I'm pretty sure I will not be in Singapore for summers
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.