[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I don't take advantage of. the situation, about a Virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Zrf2h3RD.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zrf2h3RD.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
if I don't take advantage of. the situation, about a Virgin girl really into me, some other guy will just take her v instead. right?

so better for me to take it from her. even if I'm not totally into her
>>
>>17564433
Don't be an asshole.
If virginity matters to her, you should really tell her that you're not all that into her.
Wouldn't you hate if the love of your life was tricked into fucking some random asshole?
>>
>>17564433
Virginity isn't important to everyone, but is extremely important to some people. What does she want? If she's cool with a fling with you, go for it. If she wants to lose her virginity to someone who's going to stick around, then no, you fucking asshole, don't do the exact opposite of that. Just talk to her about what her & your expectations are, and make a decision based on that.
>>
The only time you take virginity is when you rape. She's gonna give it to you or another dude, the only thing you're asking really is

>should I get my dick wet
>or should the other guy get his dick wet
>>
I'm in the same exact boat bro and I thought the same thing. I like more experienced girls but I think I'm gonna run this relationship through. It's different man and it is funny watching her put in the effort, and it's feels good making out with her and watching her kinda squirm after. She's not my type at all, but I try to think she has a nice body and looks good at times. I really want to fuck her whenever I'm around but in coo with being patient. Can't say much more aha. If I don't do this with her, shit someone else will and they probably won't make it as special as I do. Plus, I might have a future with her at some time in life, who knows :p
>>
>>17564433
virginity doesn't matter, you're a shitskin if you think it does.
>>
>>17564580

t. slut
>>
>>17564585
I'm a dude, but thanks
If you can't tell by his broken english and third-worlder problem, he's a shitskin.
>>
>>17564585
You've had sex, you don't have the right to an opinion in this matter.
>>
>>17564600
>Tfw your shit is white
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.