[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm going to get a job/internship in computers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: kl.jpg (120KB, 1239x855px) Image search: [Google]
kl.jpg
120KB, 1239x855px
Hey /adv/,

I'm going to get a job/internship in computers in about 3-4 months (currently learning).

I've always been a reclusive and lonely person, so it's not really a problem for me.
Going to school and having random interactions was enough for me.

But since I've dropped out I've noticed two things:
a) shorter attention span
b) I'm getting a little bipolar (cycles of depression and happiness)

This is a problem for me, as I don't really have anyone. It would have been solved if I could just do gayming, but my PC broke and it's shit (I'm poor).

I just need someone to talk to that isn't a gamer.
Writing isn't enough for me. Is there a fucking chat room or something that isn't about gaming?

And besides that, what should I do to not go bananas? (I don't talk to anyone all day)
Should I work out?
>>
>>17564314
firstly you're probably not bipolar. those "cycles" of happiness and sadness last years before switching.

a better solution to the problem is to find a new hobby to boost your own happiness and fulfillment and talk to the people who share it with you which is an easy way to start conversion.

the hobby should be something you have to leave the house to do. even if you like video games, go to a tournament and talk to real people
>>
>>17564322
Yeah, I can't do that.
I live in a small town in Central Europe.
I can't relate to anyone in my age bracket,
(I have more """"mature"""" interests - i know it's a meme) and anyone that's older than 18 and still here is a dumbass.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (32KB, 514x475px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
32KB, 514x475px
>>17564314
>>17564314
Dude looks like the handknife puppet from puppet master.

Join meetup dot com and find a group of people interested in the same shit as you. Maybe join a hiking group, a tabletop gaming group, or a religious/non-religious group.

I met this really cute hispanic girl in an atheist meetup I went to before. She even gave me a clear opening to ask her out when she asked "what is there to do after this. I hear there's a museum not far from here" but I was too chicken shit to ask her out. She was very cute, and actually the same religious viewpoint as me. You never find attractive people, who like you, AND are the same in religious preference. I regret it.

Anyway, you never know what can happen when you get out of the house and force yourself to socialize. Try it.
>>
>>17564347
OP's picture is Karl Lagerfeld. Google him.

Guy is crazy. And awesome.
>>
>>17564351
Nope.

I know enough shit.

I don't need to know anything else.
>>
>>17564314
bump
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.