[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1473716429242.jpg (25KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473716429242.jpg
25KB, 720x715px
I need help guys ive liked this girl for a bit and ive told her but she thinks im joking and says im her best friend then dates other dudes and now shes dating one of my close friends i really like her and ive even said id marry her what am i doing wrong guys
>>
>>17563468
Talking to her. No but seriously don't even try to save it. Not only were you friendzoned but she's dating someone else. Either she just didn't like you in the first place or you came on too strong. Either way the more you talk to this girl, the more you're gonna get hurt.
>>
Old fag here. She doesn't like you that way. Find another girl for romance. Keep her as a friend if she is good to you. If she plays with your emotions, drop her as a friend.
>>
Probably don't even keep her as a friend until you find another girl to obsess over.

Otherwise, you'll just fall into old patterns again.
>>
its good that you have a girl as a friend. This is the best strategy for fucking other girls because you have access to her friends and you can formulate a circle of girls you hang out with in your social circle
>>
>>17563468
>i really like her and ive even said id marry her what am i doing wrong guys
Telling a girl you aren't romantically involved with that you would marry her is probably not a good idea.
If she laughed you asking her out off then she was letting you down gently.
oh, and you aren't going to have much luck if she is already dating someone.
>>
She probably is just not that into you but is afraid to tell you, or she knows you're a sealed deal and keeps you on the high shelf.

Either way it's best to move on for your own sake
>>
>>17563468
who the fuck knows when it comes to love and lust. Knew identical twins in school. I was crazy about X , she didn't feel the same and I tried for years and the whole time her twin Y was crazy about me and tried for years and Y was actually the prettier of the two. Sucked
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.