[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471189606674.gif (3MB, 368x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471189606674.gif
3MB, 368x349px
I was seeing a girl for like a month just as friends, then last weekend we got drunk and I told her I had feelings for her. She was shocked but then said she wants to date me too and I better not hurt her. Do I have a gf now? In really fucking new to this shit, I'm sorry if I sound like a dumbass
>>
>>17563145
No, you have a date. Go on said date, and then if it goes well, go on another date. Try and do something different on the second date to the first. When the time feels right kiss her, and then on another date kiss her again. After a few more dates like these, try having casual at home dates, where you just hang out and watch movies and the like. If, after about a month of this, she still wants to be around you and you still want to be around her, then you probably have a girlfriend. A short discussion about 'where this is going' can be used to alleviate any tension around this question, but you need to have this talk after many dates, preferably after sex and while still naked.
>>
>>17563163
Do I talk to her everyday? I was only texting her when we were setting up times to hangout
>>
>>17563172
There isn't a one-size-fits-all model for this. Do whatever feels natural, and when you're unsure, err on the side of stand-offishness.
>>
fuck that nigga >>17563163
tell that bitch yall exclusive now, skip all the bullshit and head straight to relationship status
>>
>>17563179
Sounds good, I was thinking of getting her flowers and holding her hand and shit next date. Is that too much too soon?
>>
>>17563163
>>17563184
When we talked and she mentioned that I shouldn't hurt her, she also said that she is worried about cheating because of what happened to her sister and that if I lose interest just be honest and tell her. So is she implying we are exclusive?
>>
>>17563184
I mean, you can try this too, but if you do you've raised the stakes sky-high and she might fold rather than risk playing the game. Sure, you might win some moral victory by proclaiming that if she wasn't willing to commit without even dating then she was probably a hoe or something, but do you know what's nicer than a moral victory? Having a girlfriend.
>>
>>17563200
yeah m8 sounds like u have a gf grats
>>
>>17563214
IMA have to go in for a kiss or something
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.