[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with stubborn paranoia? I'm always suspicious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tinfoil.jpg (56KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
56KB, 320x240px
How to deal with stubborn paranoia?

I'm always suspicious of everything and I can hardly trust anything or anyone and I can't shake it no matter what. It's been eating me for years.
>>
>>17562942
Been there, im not out of it completely tho

But what i did to improve was: talk to someone who understand it, get rid of people that make you feel bad, open up to new people, forget personal issues in the past, this can clean you up especially the people issue

So paranoia in a low level is good so you dont get overthrown often, you have to control it

But anyways, could you be more detailed about it? What triggers the paranoia?
>>
>>17562997
Well it's mostly with relationships and feelings toward positivity.

Whenever someone compliments me or laughs at my jokes I get very suspicious and start getting insecure. I get feelings like I'm that kid that the guidance counselor makes other kids become friends with

I'm also paranoid about talking to professionals or older people. I always get suspicious when they give me advice on anything. I always feel like they're trying to control me in some way.

Positivity, I think it comes from my pessimistic nature and events that happened in my life.

Sorry for the shit explanations I never asked anyone for help like this
>>
>>17563020
Dont you worry, i understand you.

So whenever you get paranoid about jokes or laughs just say to yourself that it's not about you, it will be hard at the beginning but you have to do it, but here goes my tip: sometimes they really are making fun of you, but with experience you gonna know when to confront and when not to you know? if you feel like they are making fun of you go and ask, if you feel mad express it ( this part was hard for me but i could handle it )

>I always feel like they're trying to control me in some way.
Say no more, i feel like that too, some aren't trying to control you and some are, you have to investigate what is really going on, you see them as an authority figure i guess ( im not a psychologistfag sorry if it feels that way ), so with some you can just put limits between you and them if you didn't ask for advice, dont be rude because of consequences.

The positivity stuff is relative, i am positive in positive environment e.g people telling harmless jokes, and im negative in negative environment e.g people being quiet and acting suspicious, so you have to find good places to be and good people to be with
>>
>>17563066
thank you, anon I wish I knew more people like you, (I mean it)
>>
>>17563073
Glad i could help you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.