[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's something I'm having an issue with in regards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

There's something I'm having an issue with in regards to my relationship with my girlfriend. The specifics of what the issue is are not as important as what I should do about them.

Basically the problem is that these things that historically for me have been immediate deal-breakers didn't bother me up until a couple weeks ago. I've been with my girlfriend for 7 months. She is the only person I have ever met in my 33 years that I was able to date for any length of time who exhibited said deal breakers.

I had a very graphic dream that involved her, the deal breakers, another man, her saying " I don't need you anymore I have a real man now", and they both proceeded to stab me to death

For the first time in my life however, something that I have hated and despised for more than half my life I am open to changing how I feel about. It's become a major internal conflict for me. I've never had an internal conflict before. At least not in regards anything of importance. I'm seriously questioning my own existence and outlook on things. I love her more than I ever imagined I could love anything. That being said, the powerful negative emotions and feelings I have towards the deal breakers are causing me great Stress and Anxiety. As a matter of fact it's starting to become debilitating. I just don't know what I should do. I don't want my emotions to ruin something that my logic can plainly see as the best thing that ever happened to me

Please help
>>
>>17562908

The absolute ethical weight of the deal breakers would be a very important factor in any advice we could give you. Without knowing them, it's hard to say whether we should side with your emotions or your logic.
>>
This really isn't the sort of thing we can answer without specifics.
>>
Well the only specifics I am comfortable giving are that the deal breakers are something that with any other woman I have been totally unable to become aroused because of.

She's the only person that I have been sexually attracted to while having the deal breakers. Like I said. They didn't bother me at first. But now they do. I don't know how they ever were something I was able to deal with. Let alone becoming an issue overnight. As if a light switch were flipped
>>
>>17562938

Oh, well in that case, you should definitely listen to your logic. Because consistency is not a logical thing to expect of yourself when dealing with entirely different individuals. The different input will result in a different outcome, and that she's giving you a particularly and markedly different outcome indicates how great her difference is as input. Stay with her!
>>
Any tips on how to deal with the anxiety?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.