[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do virgins never receive any moral support?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (67KB, 674x1198px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
67KB, 674x1198px
They don't get help at all, they don't even get people encouraging them in their efforts to lose it, every one is silent or discourages them
>>
>>17562304
the best way to be done with virgindom, is literally just doing it, even if you won't feel proud afterwards
>>
>>17562304
Competition. The game is already hard, no one wants to add more players to the pool.
>>
>>17562309
Way easier said than done
>>
File: r9k.jpg (23KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
23KB, 500x312px
I wish there were more Johnny Bravo's in the world.
>>
>>17562385
He gets accepted just as much as he gets rejected
>>
>>17562396
Not really, he did get a deer girl though.
>>
Because "losing it" is highschool bullshit that doesn't actually mean anything.

If you've had sex once or you've had sex never, there's barely any fucking difference. Contrary to the belief of dumb guys, women don't say "phew I was worried that this guy was a virgin and I wouldn't be able to fuck him, but it turns out that when he was 20 he lost it to a hooker so it's fine".

The reason guys who are fixated on losing their virginities aren't able to is because woman want to have a good time with a guy, not be the fixture in his manhood ascension ceremony. Chill the fuck out and it'll happen naturally.
>>
>>17562396
name one episode lol.
>>
>>17562410
That episode where he goes to the planet filled with hot women to open a jar of pickles for them.
>>
>>17562406
And why is there barely any difference
>>
>>17562421
Alright, 1 outta 4 seasons worth. Def "just as many" The whole damn show is about how he's comically rejected and keeps going back for more.
>>
>>17562406
Woman like typing detected
>>
>>17562406
I "naturally" lost mine last spring at the age of 23. My virginity is gone, but my regret and self hatred linger. There is a difference if you're a late bloomer, it's an enormous weight off your shoulders. I just wish I lifted mine before it lead to depression and building emotional walls. Hang in there OP, things can change. Things didn't work out well for me, but that doesn't mean you will end up the same.
>>
>>17562720
Why don't you feel great now
>>
>>17562736
Regret over lost time. It's mostly my fault. I had chances with some girls in the past and even turned a few down. My current gf is only my second and it was a five year gap between her and my first. I went through year of real clinical depression when I started college, over things besides my virginity, but it really didn't help. I just spent so much mental energy fixated on it, masturbating to distract myself from it, was so embarrassed of it, and was sexually frustrated for so long that it's going to take me some time to work it all out.
>>
>>17562491
Wrong I'm a man but I tried to sound like a woman so you wouldn't call me a cuck.

>>17562720
>>17562801
dude, if you give in to regret and let yourself be consumed by the fact that you got left out of what, 5-6 shitty little years of the "normal experience", you could be upset about everything.

virgin regret is a choice, one day you'll be 40 and who cares that you didn't fuck stacy when you were 16? it does nothing for you now. look ahead, not behind.
>>
>>17562314
the game is not hard.

>>17562304
because it's not just about being a virgin. people don't help people. And what do you expect anyway? some dude to hold your hand and dick and guide it into a girls pussy?
>>
Oh look, another "I want hot girls jumping on my cock without making any effort for it" thread.
>>
>>17562304
>They don't get help at all
Suppose they did. What would that look like? What would someone "helping" in a case like this do?

>they don't even get people encouraging them in their efforts to lose it, every one is silent or discourages them
Because the whole concept of "efforts to lose it" is doing it wrong. The people telling you to stop trying aren't doing so because they don't want you to get out, but because they do. The first step is kicking it out of the central place you've given it in your life.
>>
>>17562406
>The reason guys who are fixated on losing their virginities aren't able to is because woman want to have a good time with a guy, not be the fixture in his manhood ascension ceremony.
Ooh, I like this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.