[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been exclusive with guy for 4 months >3 months ago he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: slime7910.jpg (12KB, 530x390px) Image search: [Google]
slime7910.jpg
12KB, 530x390px
>been exclusive with guy for 4 months
>3 months ago he went to a going away party, think nothing of it
>today realize it was a party for a girl he hooked up with a couple times shortly before getting with me
>didn't tell me it was her at the time, just said it was a friend. Untagged himself from the party photos afterward

I don't have any reason to believe anything happened, but I feel like this is a red flag in terms of honesty. Is this worth bringing up at this point or should I let it go?
>>
>>17460388

Maybe its the other way around? That he realised he wanted to be with you and therefore didn't want to mention his past with her?

Also, at the time, you two were only dating for a month. It could be he had mixed feelings back then if he just came out of another relationship.

It does seem trivial, but to what you gotta do. Be polite and understanding about it, though, and be open for whatever the answer may be.
>>
>>17460407
Thanks dude. I knew about this girl at the time and their past, including why he ended up not being that into her. He just didn't mention the party involved her, and that's information I personally would have made a point to mention in his shoes. I'm sure any omission was done with good enough intentions.
>>
>>17460388
>exclusive

So GF & BF or JUST exclusive FWB's?
>>
>>17460451
Trying to be as accurate as possible:

Our conversation basically went, "we're dating, right? Exclusivity and all that?" "Yep"
The bf/gf terms weren't thrown around and ~dating~ is such a vague term, but we made it clear that we both weren't interested in seeing anyone else.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.