[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help i feel bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So i was (currently am) supposed to watch my younger 6th grade ahe cousin while my aunt and uncle went out to dinner, we had a penny board and and old razor scooter of mine. We were going down a really steep hill and i was on the scooter (im 6' tall and 200 pounds) and i was going way faster than him on his penny board. Once i got to the bottom i could hear him screaming half way down the hill and when i got back up to him his hands where scraped really bad and one of his knees as well. Thats not the problem. Turns out his new iphone 6s was in his pocket that he only had for about a month and the screen broke a bit. His dad has some anger problems and he is the one who bought it. He also just lost his job. The phone still works but its cracked pretty bad and i feel bad because i feel like it was my duty for him to not get hurt even though we were allowed to go outside and ride down the hill. I need advice on how i break te news about the phone because my cousin is crying saying that his dad will yell at him even though it was in his pocket and he didnt mean to damage it. PS there is twi large cracks that are hard to see at certain angles.
>>
>>17458541
Help your cousin figure out a way to send it back to the company to be repaired. If you have the money, and you feel like helping him out, maybe help pay for it. The dad, if he finds out, will at least be glad that he doesn't have to deal with it.
>>
I dont think it would be good to do that necause they would find out even if i did one day shipping. They are comjng home in a few hours and im pretty sure they check his texts every few days because hes 11.
>>
Screen repair kit is like $7 on amazon. If you have steady hands and a hair dryer and can follow instructions, you can fix it yourself in less than an hour. Have it already ordered by the time they get back and all should be well. A "One of us should've thought to take it out of his pocket beforehand but it's an easy fix and a lesson learned, right?" wouldn't hurt either. Direct the "right?" at the kid, not the parents, and you may get him out of an angry lecture.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.