[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I appreciate myself more? Looks wise? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1470809245184.jpg (54KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470809245184.jpg
54KB, 392x495px
How do I appreciate myself more? Looks wise?
I've been maintaining a facial routine, and treating my body and face with care, but I still see repulsive, am I better off just getting plastic surgery?

It's to the point where I cry myself every night and don't go outside often.
Am grill btw xd
>>
What does you being a girl have to do with your question?

Idk get good at makeup.
>>
>will getting plastic surgery fix my crippling psychological problems???

Lol idk
>>
>>17458404
are you fat?

if you are fat your face is going to keep being shit no matter what

i don't know post a pic of your face i guess
>>
>>17458413
Serious replies thanks
>>17458408
Unless it's permanent, there's no way I can totally appreciate myself, I'll look in the mirror after taking it off and see my true self.

I have no reason to care, but I can't help myself but do.
>>
File: IMG_20150813_150552.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150813_150552.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>17458422
I don't consider myself fat
I've never been fat, just unfortunate. My siblings are really handsome/pretty.
>>
>>17458430
When I posted >>17458413 I meant that plastic surgery won't change who you are in the inside.

Before cutting up your body and possibly fucking yourself up beyond repair, maybe go see a psychologist for your self-esteem issues?
>>
>>17458436
from that pic i can't tell ig you are a girl or a trap but whatever you look all right i don't think you need surgery

maybe you have somekind of monobrow? i can't really tell but that should be easy to fix
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 144x144px
>>17458404
I woulnt worry about getting plastic surgery. I used to feel the same way. It most likely is just psychological.if it is a serious problem you should see a doctor
>>
>>17458461
I'm honestly embarrassed saying that, I mean, I was able to tell her about everything other than my lack of confidence.. I have to see her again Monday, I'll try to talk to her then.
>>17458471
I'm a full girl, no monobrow, I just really don't want to post my face.
>>17458477
Yeah, I'll try that.
>>
>>17458501
No offense, but she probably already knows about your lack of confidence. Random strangers on the internet saw it right off your first post. Just tell her. Therapy is useless if you don't tell her everything, even the embarrassing stuff. Especially the embarrassing stuff.
>>
am also a lady with crippling, low self-esteem since before I hit puberty. At this point I have major depression and have tried a menagerie of beauty techniques in an effort to change my appearance (including suicide but lol i fuked dat up). some advice I can give that doesn't always help me but sometimes it helps to try: please give yourself a break. it can hurt so much not liking what's in the mirror, but think about how you'd talk to that face/body if it wasn't yours. is that reflection trying? does that reflection really deserve the judgement and criticism you (and your perceived peers) give it? You are human and didn't get any choice in your appearance.

do regimes that feel nice and give you a boost; enjoy them. take care of yourself (even in just small ways) and let your health and passions make you glow. and remember, the physical beauty is never forever.
you might not be able to make your body/face in the way that you and other people crave, and personally, I've found more progress in finally trying to let it all go and working on getting to know that person in the mirror rather than desperately trying to scratch them out.
>>
>>17458404
if you do plastic surgery you have to do everything not just one part, its sort of like an addiction and plus it wont match the other parts. like doing your nose but doesnt match ur eyes or lips or ears.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.