[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so boring at conversations? I have no idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DSC00343.JPG.jpg (7KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00343.JPG.jpg
7KB, 160x120px
How do I stop being so boring at conversations? I have no idea what to say because I always over-analyse the situation to check if I could say something wrong.
>>
I feel you bro I need to know too
>>
>>17458125
bro we need to be strong but I still have hope and so should you
>>
>>17458120
i dont really know how to explain it. i normally just speak my mind on something i have in common with the person i am talking with, i try to be comedic if something funny comes to mind, and interesting shit if it comes to mind. obviously dont say offensive shit, and what could be perceived as offensive is pretty much obvious.
>>
>>17458120
you kinda answered your own question. stop caring, you will hardly fuck up of you stay away from politics, abortion and religion
>>
>>17458154
yeah pretty much this. if you dont get into debates, you should be fine. just talk shit like most people
>>
>>17458161
yeah but I dont even mean problematic topics. Even when somebody just asks "Whats going on" I mostly have no idea what to say and give weird answers...
>>
>>17458179
well my response to that would depend on the situation. if i cant think of something to say, i will normally just say "fuck all, what about yourself". give me an example of a weird response you give
>>
>>17458120
Don't worry about saying something wrong. Unless you intentionally insult them they're going to forget your conversation immediately after it's over. Just talk. If you sense a dead end, then ask follow up question, that'll get the conversation going in a different direction. If something comes up that you can relate to then throw your own experience in there.

>>17458179
If somebody says what's going on, talk about what's going on at work, or school if you're a student. This will get shit rolling.
>>
>>17458189
I would have actually said something similar to this. I feel like this answers just screams "I have nothing interesting going on dont waste your time here and let me alone"
>>
>>17458208
Fuck, it must be painful to be that retarded. Do you want to know the secret of being the most popular person in the room, to have girls want your number, to be asked to parties?

Nobody gives a fuck about you or your answer. They care about themselves and their life and their stories. Turn everything towards them "my day was OK, how was yours". Listen. Find opportunities for follow up questions you can ask "wow! That sounds like a great place to work? ". "How do you manage to work those shifts it must be a killer? "

People like talking about themselves. People like people who are (or seem) genuinely interested in them. Women fall for this shit every day. Never mind they want a guy to make them laugh they want to feel special and important like every other human walking this earth.

It's not about you. It's about them. Keep that in mind and you won't go far wrong. It's easy with a bit of practice.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.