[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been together with girlfriend for 3 months >she says she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dumb frog.png (10KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
dumb frog.png
10KB, 284x178px
>been together with girlfriend for 3 months
>she says she can't say "I love you" to me (under the pretext that "it is more beautiful than just that")
>recently said she will never have sex with me (tried to ask her a couple of time, she was serious on this answer)
>she didn't even say "I am not ready" or "it's too soon" she just said "never"
>we are both OK telling other people that we are girlfriend/boyfried
>we have intense kissing sessions (non stop for 5mins+, french kiss etc)

What the fuck do I make of this relationship? I am confused.

She never had a boyfriend before me and I was her first kiss. What baffles me the most is she is willing to go so far with kissing but she can't even say that she loves me.
>>
>girlfriend
She's not your girlfriend, retard.
>>
>>17457652
>>recently said she will never have sex with me
Wtf? You need to tell her that isn't acceptable. If she insists, break up with her. You can't have a relationship with no prospect of sex.
>>
>>17457652
she is using you as emotional support but she has no romantic or sexual interest in you, she probably thinks youre ugly

just break it off and get an actual girlfriend
>>
How underage are you?
>>
>>17457672
>>17457681
Just as I expected. Thanks.

>>17457690
I am 20 she is 18.

Now I remember she said something that she would be okay if I had a separate girl just for sex.

I guess all signs point to letting go...
>>
>>17457707
Sorry to break it to you but just let her go, you should not be there just for emotional support and if she said she'll never fuck you, just ditch her. Girls are as expendable as anything else and it's not your fault if she does not put out.
>>
>>17457652
>willing to go so far with kissing but she can't even say that she loves me
Oh OP. You do realize people fuck and suck and swap bodily fluids and love has nothing to do with it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.