[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is getting fat. Probably 30+ lbs over the last year. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1451398181144.png (5KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
1451398181144.png
5KB, 480x432px
My gf is getting fat. Probably 30+ lbs over the last year.

I've tried to avoid eating out with her, but it's one of the things she loves to do.

How do I broach the subject gently?
>>
File: 1470174368666.png (354KB, 581x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470174368666.png
354KB, 581x960px
I wouldn't bring it up.
A few of my gf's started gaining weight and I dumped them because I did not sign up for that shit.

I did help my mom lose weight though. I just unscrewed the chair frames enough so that they would collapse under her weight and then I would blame the chair in a really over the top way so she thought I was trying to make her feel better about her super gross body.
>>
My girl has been gaining weight. I was right there with her though. So, when I started dieting, she took the hint.
>>
Welcome to 2016, where 70% of men and 60% of women are overweight and that percentage only increases as you age. You can dump her, but chances are you're not going to find another skinny girl, and even if you do she's probably going to get fat too.
>>
>>17457078
>I am part of the top 30% of males just by not being a lardass.

Alright.
>>
>>17457078
Be the minority, nothing hard about that.

>>17457040
Well considering you don't like her being fat, you should probably tell her about it. You will probably dump her if she doesn't change herself, at least give her some kind of warning. And I've been told girls tend to do that when they feel safe in the couple.
>>
>>17457040

Lol this is how my 4 yr relationship ended. Good luck brother.

I tried every approach. I've always been fit and lifted so I invited her, I created diet programs for her, I answered her questions etc. Nothing mattered, no amount of my intervention did anything. She went from 120 to 180 in about a year. Eventually got in a huge fight with her about it because she didn't stop at 180, it kept going up and I was worried for her health. Her parents have a history of diabetes and heart problems. Nothing budged her so I bailed.
>>
>>17457040
She's your typlcal American female. What's the problem ?
>>
Well first off how steady is your relationship? Is it possible that she's gaining the weight because she doesn't feel like impressing you anymore?

Bottom line you can't make your gf do anything. It's her decision if she decides to take care of herself or not. But you can trick her into making her want to. This is not what you're going to want to do but I read in a David Dieda book that if you don't like something about your woman, compliment her on it. When you see her tell her how good she looks and how much you love her body.

This way she will start to think about her own body. From then on if she wants more attention from you she will start reevaluating her own habits. The more attention you feed her the more she will chase the carrot on the stick, and the more she will want to lose weight for you. That's just how women work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.