[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel so confused and lost in space?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: squiddy.png (18KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
squiddy.png
18KB, 350x263px
Its the summer. I'm abroad. I have no friends where I am and neither do I have activities to do (its a place in the middle of nowhere).

I have a lot of studying to do for September but am finding it extremely difficult to concentrate. I have so many days to work and yet I feel so demotivated and bored.

Its really having a toll on me, considering those exams will basically define my life.

My thoughts are so repetitive and frustrating, what is going on?
>>
Sounds like your getting stressed because you know there's going to be a lot of hard work coming your way. But you just need to focus on the end result of the exams and take everything day by day. But while your abroad, try and enjoy yourself. This is your time to relax before all the stress starts. Try and focus on what your planning on doing that day not in a months time.
>>
File: 1466443011964.jpg (199KB, 685x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1466443011964.jpg
199KB, 685x1280px
if you have nothing to do now then you spend the time you have preparing for the future.
physically improve
mentally improve
improve skills or learn a new one (social, creative, monetary)

then you will have a more awesome time in September, even if now sucks
>>
>>17456987
Instead of focusing on an end "goal" you have to think of it as following a system. Get up in the morning, have breakfast, and work an hour or two. Every day you do it is a small success, the system working. Whereas with the goal of being prepped for the exams you fail every day until you're completely ready. It saps your willpower. Systems, not goals.
>>
>>17456987
>I'm abroad.
Go out to a cafe or something and meet some girls.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.