[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Premature ejaculation ruining sex and masturbation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 565b7fb580b78fuck.jpg (71KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
565b7fb580b78fuck.jpg
71KB, 600x400px
I cum too quickly to the point where I don't find masturbation or sex enjoyable anymore. Not really sure what to do about it.

I used to take a lot of antidepressants, some of which I know are occasionally prescribed for PE, but I've been off them for a year and even occasionally had issues with PE while I was taking them. I've been wondering whether I fucked myself up with them because I took them all throughout puberty, not to mention the shitloads of weed I used to smoke. I don't really want to start taking any again because I don't like the way they make me feel.

I stopped masturbating for a few weeks and that didn't do anything either.

I'm not really sure what I'm expecting from posting this, but it has been fucking with me (pun not intended) for too long and I feel like I need to do something about it besides search google for answers.
>>
>>17456807
Have you seen a doctor about it?
>>
>>17456807
Do you have foreskin?
>>
>>17456810
>>17456816
Answer to both is no. Not sure what a doctor would do other than tell me to either get back on the drugs or try dick numbing condoms, but i guess it's worth a shot.
>>
>>17456837
There are some numbing creams, or some tablets that apparently help. There are also exercises you can do.
Go to a doctor, check if it's some medical problem and get treatment.
>>
>>17456837
Not the doctor anon, but if you see one, just tell him you want a solution other than pills

Ok so no foreskin. Do you have hyper sensitivity anywhere else on your body?

for example:
do you burn your fingers, tongue or something unusually faster, or with things that other people would consider normal temperature.

If you do you most likely need to see a doctor about it. IF not, and even if you have this problem, my suggestion is to try to desensitize your penis gland. Now don't go rub sandpaper on your dick, jesus christ calm down. What I'm suggesting is letting water run over the gland, or lube it up and rub it slow. Go for endurance just keep rubbing for as long as you can without cumming. Adjust the speed if you're about to cum but don't stop just keep going even if you end up cumming. It's not gonna work overnight it make take weeks maybe months and it might not even work at all but it's worth a try imo.

If it does work start masturbating normally, but try to go for endurance again. Edge as much as possible without completely stopping just slow the pace and try to last.

Upgrade to sex toys afterwards if possible then girls, or guys that's cool too.

Another important thing. Don't panic don't feel worthless and try to enjoy it, even if it doesn't last. Ejaculation control depends quite a bit on how you're feeling. You said you took anti depressants so I'm assuming you have a tendency to lean towards negativity and low self esteem. Maybe you feel shame and worthless when you fap/fuck. You don't have to confirm or deny any of this I'm making assumptions because I have similar issues. The point is to let go of all this negative stuff when you're engaging in sexual stimulation. Enjoy it, love it, do it because you want to cum and feel good even if it seems counter intuitive to your situation. Ima stop here cause i'm starting to repeat myself but I think you get the point
>>
>Premature ejaculation

Congrats, your penis is functioning as INTENDED. It increases a males chances of impregnating a female.

With masturbation it's obvious if you're aroused very easily, but if you want sex to last long, try fingering your partner, or give oral sex.

You could also receive oral sex first and then do PiV sex.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.