[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feel like crying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bjork1.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bjork1.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
do you ever feel like crying and giving up?
>>
>>17456163
All the time. Why? It's called depression.
>>
>>17456166
is it okay to be depressed?
>>
>>17456178
Well, it's not bad, anon. It doesn't define you, if that's what you're asking. It's very common, so don't feel too alone. Now, that said, it isn't very good for you, no. Try to get help if you can. Seek counseling if you can, and medication if necessary - although depending on your depression, you may only need one or the other. The most important thing is not to give up on yourself. I know it can be hard sometimes, but know that there are people out there who are capable of caring very deeply about you. If they can do it, you can too!

Why are you sad, anon?
>>
>>17456163
Anon, come back! Talk to meeeeeee!
>>
well I'm 30, no friends, no family, no career, anixety. it's not where I want to be.

fat too. got schizo affective disorder. on meds.

plus my mum is sick too mentally and is being manipalted by my aunt. she has low iq when sick.

I live for the future but sometimes I'm so awarkard with conversation and people dealing e.g. talking

that I just want to cry

plus my sister died.
>>
>>17456237
I take it your meds don't help with depression. But then again they seem to be directly related to your circumstances. You can't help the fact that you have little or no family, but that's about the only thing about your circumstance you can't change. Why do you feel you don't have friends? Do you think you're too awkward or something? Because you can overcome that with practice. Your career, did you just never choose anything to dedicate yourself to? What do you like? What makes you happy? If the answers to those questions don't turn into career possibilities, at the very least you'll have hobbies that will distract you from you negative CURRENT situation. If you feel you're overweight, you could always just lose the weight, lol. I know it's hard, but if you think it'd make you happier, give you more self-esteem, or make you more social, then it seems worthwhile! Also, crying isn't necessarily a bad thing. We release stress hormones in our tears. If you need to cry, but don't wallow in it. Cry until you feel better, then find a way of actually addressing your problems. Your current circumstances do not define you and will not always be. You can ALWAYS choose to change them for the better!
>>
You need therapy asap
>>
>>17456252
friends? they all disabled types and are competitive like in ......,

hobbies? got lots, but can't advance as they make it difficult to keep a monopoly on wages?

overweight. I've started a diet.

I have high esteem. I just want to shut down.
>>
>>17456293
What about taking up a hobby doesn't cost much? Or at least doesn't have a lot of upkeep. Have you tried art? Music, drawing, writing, etc? It's pretty cheap to draw. Playing an instrument is just an initial big step, then all you need is patience. Listening to music can also be soothing, and the internet can make that as easy as you're willing to, lol. Writing can be very therapeutic. Ever consider having a journal? At least just to vent? What about pets? Do you like caring about stuff? Sometimes that's all the companionship you could ever need. Pets are wonderful companions.

Life can be pretty difficult sometimes, but as long as we have a reason to keep going, there's a way to get past the tough spot.
>>
>>17456303
I do all that, drawing music, writing.

but when I'm home alone and 30... and no hot women I like is around for making children I feel like I'm gonna age and miss out on having good kids
>>
>>17456401
Well, the good news for you is that you are male. Right? Men can attractive at any age, any weight, any time - seriously. Also, you can conceive indefinitely, so biological clock ticking and shit. Just better yourself, maybe look into getting some help and working things out - getting your shit together a bit - then go out and meet people. There's no reason to beat yourself up over any part of your life. If you don't like something in it, change it. There's no point in wallowing in your poor me bullshit. I know that's super easy to do, but it changes jack shit. The more you indulge, the less things will change. It's okay to be sad, but learn to distinguish between things that are within your control, and those that are not. It'll make your life a whole lot easier.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.