[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger Management

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1463505658417.png (1021KB, 643x910px) Image search: [Google]
1463505658417.png
1021KB, 643x910px
I think I have a problem with anger. It seems like I am constantly mad and everything just adds up even if nothing bad is happening to me.

I tried games, but that isn't lessening it like before. Tried working out some, the pain feels good but doesn't lessen the anger.

Music got the anger to stop, but replaces it with sadness or amplified anger.

I'm not destroying anything like my family does when they are this angry, but I don't want to be mad 24/7.

How can I lower my anger?
>>
What is the source of your anger?
>>
>>17456140
absolutely no idea.

Finally got to move out of crappy hometown that is dying, got a cool apartment next to NASA, new phone and new school with promising job offers.

But just feel constantly pissed off.
>>
>>17456146
Think back to the last time you were angry. What were you doing? How did you feel?
>>
>>17456150
Last strongest time was my 2nd college changing my schedule and raising my tuition without my permission along with mad teachers getting higher power jobs at the school.

Fucking pissed

The latest of all was made it to the center of the galaxy in no man's sky and it restarted the game since I didn't have Atlas Stones.

Felt slightly annoyed
>>
Your age and sex have a lot to do with hormones that can cause you to feel this angst/anger.

Particularly if you are a male between the ages of 14 and 25. Testosterone can cause anger emotions and can make you feel like you have a short fuse or are easily frustrated.

Could also be a result of sexual frustration. Maybe "rub one out"?

That, or, you could be suffering from a disorder. Both depression and OCD can cause people to feel angry all the time without an obvious explanation.
>>
Duck the bullshit OP
Bob and weave
>>
>>17456133
You make yourself angry?

Here's a scenario. Tell me if this sounds familiar -
>A teacher tells you your work needed more sources or wandered off topic which meant they had to reduce your mark.
> you sit quietly listening. You say OK and leave
> it sits in your mind. You think about it. You run countless different scenarios of what you could or should have said.
> you continue adding more detail to this story in your mind. You imagine what they would say or do if you said this or that.
> in your mind you end up verbally fighting with this person. You continue fighting. You think of every possible thing they could reply with and how you're going to counter it. Like a game of mental chess you're always thinking ahead
Does that sound familiar?

It's exhausting because you might have been fighting in your mind for days or weeks but your mind doesn't know the difference between reality and internal thoughts so the levels of adrenaline released are the same. You're exhausted because you've been fighting for so long. Your mood is dark in all areas of your life because internally you're in 'fight mode'

If that rings any bells let me know and I'll tell you how to stop it. Or I could be a million miles off track?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.