[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was with a girl for four months, and came to the point that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1353448858360.jpg (27KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
1353448858360.jpg
27KB, 400x420px
I was with a girl for four months, and came to the point that she want to introduce me to his parents. She showed me her parents then immediately went to walk she's dog. When we went back into the house, his parents just shelling vegetables, I sat down next to them, not a word spoken to me, I tried to start a conversation, but in addition to the one or two-word responses, nothing happened. I spent the night with the girl, the next morning the mother woke her up to go for help cook lunch. I climb out of bed, and then I asked her and her mom, "Can I help you with something?" but the answer was no, so I went back to the girl's room and rested a little longer. We sat down for lunch, there is no attempt from her parents to communicate with me, the main topic of discussion was that of their neighbors what idiots (good topic for me because i'm surely know they neighbors, so i can discuss about them...). At the end of lunch, I asked if I could help in washing up the dishes, her mom also were told that I can't. Subsequently, two days later, the girl broke up with me, all of this in chat because her parents did not like me because I did not help in the kitchen and I'm not talking to them. That was a week ago. I heard my colleagues that now it disgusted me as if I were the devil himself ...

And here comes the part that I spoke today with her best friend and it turned out that she was in love with me and try to get through this is to show hatred towards me because it easier for hem to bear the sorrow. Now we have two people who love each other and suddenly because of the parents she hates me . But I was still love her and she love me , but I can not begin to hate whatever she was doing.

So do you think I should write to her ( personally I can not talk to him because of the work shift when I see only when there is no opportunity like that ) that I want to talk with her about this things , or rather leave it alone and try to forget?
>>
Move on. This is classic Romeo and Juliet.
>>
>>17456114
Due to the absurd humor of the life, the girl named Julia, but thanks god i'm not Romeo
>>
>>17456099
Talk to her about it, faggot. Factually you should have talked to her about it the moment she gave you that retarded breakup reason.
>>
If she would break up with you that quickly just because her parents didn't take the time to get to know you, she's not worth it.
>>
Duck that bullshit OP.
Bob and weave
>>
Sounds like a pathetic attempt to communicate on your part.
You can't just wait for them to bring a conversation to the table.
The best thing to do is to tell a story. About yourself. Something recent that illustrates your strengths, while showing you have flaws you are comfortable with. Find a set of these stories and have appropriate ones ready for different situations. You'll find that conversations can really start to bloom after you start to share.
>>
>>17456358

So you think I try to talk to him? Or is it an opinion about that I screwed up and that the end of the story because i don't try hard enough to start a conversation?
>>
>>17456099
I think you can try to talk her. How good is the relationship with her parents?
>>
>>17456556

She did things in high school , which destroyed her mother mentally . And now she try to fix these flaws
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.