[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I need some female advice So I'm going over to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 583x328px
Hey guys I need some female advice

So I'm going over to this chicks house Sunday to study for our final together and I'm obviously trying to fuck her, I'm pretty sure she knows It because she has caught me checking her out a few times. The problem is I don't know how to escalate things from a casual study session to sex. How the fuck do I build some sexual tension between us?

The only reason I'm not a KV is because the one chick I fucked basically came on to me and I really didn't have to do anything but reciprocate, but considering this chick has a boyfriend I'm most likely gonna have to make the move.

Is there a specific topic of conversation? Should I just flat out say I want to fuck her? Seriously I'm fucking lost.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17455899
Ask her boyfriend how he gets it in with her
>>
You gotta get her in bed/on a couch, then you gotta put on a movie and cuddle up, then you kiss her, start rubbing the clit, then you take her pants off, then you fuck her.
>>
>>17455899
Do NOT flat out say it. Yes. Build a shit ton of sexual tension. Just have fun. Flirt a bit. Easy shit. And when things go good, go in for the kill
>>
>>17455902
Her bf is out of state

>>17455908
Ya that's a pretty easy situation, I really doubt I wouldn't be able to make a move if we were watching a movie together but we are most likely going to be sitting next to each other at a desk.
>>
>>17455922
>Build a shit ton of sexual tension.

Ya I don't know how to do that dumbass. That's why I'm fucking asking
>>
>>17455927
fucking kill yourself. I hope she laughs in your face when you try to get in her pants you homewrecking cunt
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.