[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best girl friend has a beard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1470659403317-biz.jpg (82KB, 736x883px) Image search: [Google]
1470659403317-biz.jpg
82KB, 736x883px
I'm ashamed as fuck of it and it's fucking gross,a full on beard I feel if she puts her head on me. she also has a stye around her eye and I hate being seen in public with her. She is hella friendly but it's so sad because she's so ugly. I am ashamed to be around her and I need advice on how I could be around her in public and not be so ashamed I need to leave the store because my friends working cashier.

What do
>>
>she

Also this board is 18+.
>>
Ask her for skincare tips. Say you break out a lot and have been wondering what products to get.

Steer the conversation to hair bleaching and removal because you have a monobrow that you have to constantly shave. Ask if electrolysis is BS or if it legit works.

Plant the seed.
>>
"I'm not trying to be mean, but have you noticed you've got some hair on your face? people give you odd looks sometimes, have you tried shaving it?"
>>
>>17455842
This.

Also, why can't you just look at the bright side and bask in always being the attractive one, comparatively? It makes you look better on the outside, you still suck on the inside, tho.
>>
>>17455842
non trannies can have hair too
>>
dude you gotta dump her unless i'm reading this totally wrong and she's not the "best" girfriend and just a best friend who is a girl.

If you're dating her, it's not worth it since she's not cute.
But if she's your friend, whatever who gives a shit, either dont be their friend anymore or try to bring up how you take care of yourself and talk about you regimen or some shit maybe they just were never taught any basic hygiene.
I get only wanting to have cute friends though, if you have these problems you'll probably grow apart anyway because you're not gonna get over it if you care that much.
>>
>>17455833
It's what's inside that counts, my friend
>>
Just be real with her OP it gonna hurt but she needs to know. Be like "do you want a boyfriend annon". Then she say some dumbshit like "omg I thought you would never ask" then you gotta be like "pause not me, but if you want some dick you gotta take care of yourself, bitch you ugly" then she gonna cry or some shit and you just gotta be like "chill I'm just tryna be real" then tell her how she can Improve her look like shaving her fucking beard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.