[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26 years old. I own a house. I own a nice car. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: thom-youkai.png (421KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
thom-youkai.png
421KB, 500x489px
I'm 26 years old.
I own a house.
I own a nice car.
I have a well paid job.
I'm pretty /fit/.

An yet. And YET...
I don't have a gf.

Can you FUCKING BELIEVE THAT?
I have been met with nothing but rejection everywhere since I started college, but now that I have a decent and stable life, I can't find a god damn partner.
Even though most people of my age are still struggling with the post-recesession economy, meaning I'm well ahead the pack, financially.

What the fuck am I doing wrong here?
Or what is wrong with everyone else?

Guide me guys
>>
>>17455050
Probably you're ugly, bitter, boring or annoying.
>>
>>17455054
Pretty much. I doubt OP is ugly as fuck
>>
u just have 2

b urself
>>
>Can you FUCKING BELIEVE THAT?
Yeah, easily.

You sound boring and/or an asshole. What kind of things do you do besides work?
>>
if you have to ask you'll never know.
>>
Uh, yeah, who told you that women will like you because you have money? /r9k/?
>>
>>17455107
Not OP but /fit/ and /int/ told me so
>>
>>17455050
Uh yeah I can believe it. Who cares about your car and house and job? Do you think that women just check all those things off, like yep, he has a house therefore I have a house, he has an income therefore I have one...they have their own lives too, probably with a place and a car and a job. What kind of hobbies do you have? Are they hobbies you can enjoy with another person?
>>
Does your job leave time to socialize? Do you take advantage of that time? Do you go out and do activities with friends/acquaintances (including girls) as well as do things independently that you could talk to with them? I'd imagine being established at 26 would have a negative impact on your social life because of how much work that must take.
>>
>>17455050
>I HAVE ALL THESE MATERIAL THINGS
>I'M A FINANCIAL OVERLORD
>NOBODY LOVES ME

Do you really need someone to point it out for you?
>>
>>17455108
>/int/

Last time I went there it was like this weird diluted mix of r9k and pol, with the occasional ass thread
>>
File: 1458706084370.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1458706084370.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>I'm 26 years old.
>I own a house.
>I own a nice car.
>I have a well paid job.
>I'm pretty /fit/.
jdimsa
>>
File: fd.png (511KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
fd.png
511KB, 500x489px
post modern love times
>>
File: baffled.png (54KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
baffled.png
54KB, 200x200px
>tfw no job
>tfw no car
>tfw no house
>tfw gf
>>
>>17455050
maybe u have a narrow minded personality
also its cuz ur probably ugly lol
>>
>>17455107
BAHAHAHA
>>
technically the bank owns your house unil l its fully paid off. the most common mortagages are for 30 years
>>
Women don't just fall from space into your lap when you get those things. They're useful, but they're not magic.

Now that you have those things, focus on finding women who mesh with you. Like a previous anon said, hobbies are a good place to start meeting women.
>>
File: 1470245172757.jpg (27KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
1470245172757.jpg
27KB, 636x636px
>want to believe all women are whores
>mfe OP makes this thread
>have to re-evaluate my opinion on women AGAIN

Thanks faggot
>>
Just get a hooker
>>
>>17455422
>being a loser
>having a gf

Pick ONE
>>
>>17455050
Because everything you listed you had were materialistic. Maybe you needa look for things deeper than money or a nice physique.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.