[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live with abusive parents and need to get away >live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: neversee.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
neversee.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
>live with abusive parents and need to get away
>live in the fucking woods miles from town
>no license or car
>parents won't drive me
>so can't get a job to get away
>no friends or family so nobody to help me

how do I escape this hell? I live in america.
>>
how old are u?
>>
How old are you for starters.
Secondly ask yourself which is worse, living with your parents or going homeless for a while?
>>
>>17454560
19. living with my parents, i'd say.
>>
>>17454570
Then just walk out and don't look back. Look into shelters around you, try to get a job within walking distance. Build up your life from there.
>>
>>17454551
You could:
>kill yourself
>wait patiently for your parent(s) to die
>Run. Literally run for your life by taking the car and driving into town in the middle of the night. You leave the car, ditch any means of contact between you and parents, change phone numbers, change names, and just steal as much money as possible and take off. That's implying you have even the ability to drive a car, and that you know any skills available to get a job. My best advice would be to plan out a career path, whether that be to work at a fast food place/restaurant, or some other wage slave job. Then, once you have a plan/place to stay/means of keeping that place, you take the necessary money and run from those motherfuckers as fast as possible, and just leave the car somewhere near a federal courthouse so that you can quickly change your name once possible.
>Contact any family that you or your parents possibly know and let the people know you need to get out and get your feet underneath you. If they show up, take some money from your parents and take off.

This is all just possible endings to the stay at your parents, these are not your only options either.
>>
>>17454570
>>17454576
Also see if there's anywhere that will let you take out loans by yourself, apply for scholarships, go to a cheap ass school. You can live on campus, get jobs relatively easy, and they'll feed you too. You'll be in for a world of hurt being in debt, but if you stay serious and get a good degree you have a shot of digging yourself out and possibly having a better life later on.
>>
>>17454576
I actually tried to do that, but my parents forced me into debt when I left and I went back the with foolish idea that they may help me find a job to pay it off.
>>
>>17454593
If being homeless truly is worse than living there then you wouldn't have gone back.
Go join the military.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.