[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is it possible to become a lesbian? what would it take? Hypnosis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (275KB, 540x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
275KB, 540x418px
Is it possible to become a lesbian?

what would it take? Hypnosis? Hormone therapy?
>>
Well you have to be a female to start. Then date me. Problem solved
>>
>>17454251
What country you at?

I have a sixpack of beer and a bottle of koskenkorva.
>>
Coastal NC, USA. Never had a decent gf but im gay af and looking and I'm pretty so hmu

But really. /qq
>>
>>17454270
NC straight boi here

I hate NC
>>
>>17454270
Finland.

You gotta come over here tho, I've been to the US and fuck that place.
>>
>hypnosis into lesbian
fuck this is my fetish
>>
>>17454280
Discover the gay factor OP. Deliver us.
>>
>>17454293
>the gay factor

The hell is that? A game show?

Can't efficiently google on my phone at work.
>>
>>17454305
I don't know. It hasn't been discovered yet.

Hit me up if you find it though.
>>
>>17454308
Fuck.

Seriously though, is it possible?
>>
>>17454315
Why are you asking me? I'm no gay guru trying to sell you the homo bible.

If there was something that could make people gay, it would be the left's holy grail, and kind of ironically /pol/'s too.

If you want a serious answer, there's evidence for a genetic basis for homosexuality. This, coupled with the fact that prenatal hormone levels have been proven to be correlated to one's chances of being homsexual, point to the conclusion that homosexuality is largely determined by birth.
>>
>>17454315
Yeah its called getting drunk

Try it
>>
>>17454329
Well, dealing with men requires an equal amount of alcohol so that's a plus-minus zero.
>>
>>17454332
All the girls i've talked to that have had homo encounters had drinking involved

Just trying to turn you homo bro
>>
>>17454271
Everyone hates NC. Psychos live here and everything is expensive. Horrible laws and too much heroin.
The beach is always nice tho.
>>
File: Winku.gif (2MB, 500x730px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Winku.gif
2MB, 500x730px
>>17454242

Just let me raep you once.

I will make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to find men attractive or even consider trusting them ever again.

I'll even throw in a lifetime of victim posturing for free.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.