[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros, I think I goofed.. I hired a uhaul moving truck and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 326048477_655197dfaf_b.jpg (298KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
326048477_655197dfaf_b.jpg
298KB, 1024x768px
Hey bros, I think I goofed..
I hired a uhaul moving truck and backed into a parked car with it while moving. The owner was not in the car, but saw the accident and got my info. I did not get their info. There was no damage to the truck, but the car got a dent like pic related. It is an old car, probably worth like $2,000. At first they wanted me to give them 200 cash but I said I have insurance and they filed a claim.
What should I do now to minimize the fallout?
>>
bump1
>>
bump2
>>
>>17454182
>they filed a claim.
Nothing you can do now. $200 would have been a lot cheaper
>>
>>17454200
I know, that's why I goofed. They filed the claim to uhaul's insurance company, but uhaul wants my personal insurance. Can Ii avoid giving it to them? How much of an increase in my premium can I expect?
>>
let your insurance take care of it? I don't understand the issue here.
>>
>>17454204
I guess how do I avoid my rates going up too much/ saying something to the insurance company that screws me over?
>>
>>17454206
Why didn't U-Haul ask for your insurance before the rental agreement?
>>
>>17454204
Well your rates are probably going to go up, but be glad that you have insurance, and that you didn't make the mistake of trying to hit and run.

Seriously, it's basically out of your hands now, that's what insurance is for. Just call your insurance company and ask them. If you haven't gotten in any accidents before, it probably won't be as bad as you think.
>>
>>17454182
>$200

Ahhhhaaaaaaahahhahahahahaha. These things costs thousands. Best of luck OP. You can't back out now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.