[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me everything about student loans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Redpill me everything about student loans.
>>
>>17453071
Dont take them

/thread
>>
You should never need student loans.

Financial aid, scholarships, parents/working to pay for it yourself, ect.
>>
If you can't get the money otherwise, you'll need them. Prioritize paying them off as soon as you can, don't buy anything, cheap out everywhere you can to make the payments. Don't get fucked on interest, just walk away if it's too high before you sign anything
>>
>>17453079
We can't all suck daddy's cock, anon. Also, it used to be possible to earn tuition from working - now working many hours barely covers books (hundreds of dollars) and rent. Like, the relationship between rent and the minimum wage is truly fucked if you compare today to the past.
>>
>>17453082
That's why I also said scholarships and financial aid. You need to know how to really work those resources. Talk to the financial aid office. Do research.

Go to the least expensive school you can. Do you first two years at a CC. Hell, you probably shouldn't even go to college if you can only afford it with loans.

College is a business investment. You should only put in money that you can guarantee to pay off quickly once you have your degree.

If that's not an option, go for something else like a trade.
>>
>>17453071
Here in the netherlands they're actually ok, the interrest this year is 0,01%.
The money I don't spend I save on a bank account where I get 1% interrest.
I'm thinking of investing a part of the money to get more profit over time.
>>
>>17453071
Some is fine but don't let anyone talk you into anything $50k and up. I only paid $30k because I lived with my parents. That's what wil lreally screw you.
>>
>>17453095
>financial aid

Those usually need to be paid back.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.